napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Playlist: What are you listening to?

I don't know how I left out hatebreed. It just doesn't get any better for lifting heavy ass shit than that.

The new Future albums. Another... Drakes new album. Some of the songs are so fucking catchy. 21 Savage 'No Heart'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Future albums. Another... Drakes new album. Some of the songs are so fucking catchy. 21 Savage 'No Heart'

I can't deal with most of the new rap albums especially Drake.. in my opinion a lil whiny soft bitch from Canada. Love some old school shit though. Just downloaded a bunch of epmd today so whatchasayin

There's a really good documentary on viceland if you have that channel on your tv provider about Kendrick Lamar. The series is noisey on viceland

Avenged sevenfold
White zombie
Godsmack
Metallica
AC/DC
Ozzie
Stone temple pilots
Korn
Five finger death punch

I can't deal with most of the new rap albums especially Drake.. in my opinion a lil whiny soft bitch from Canada. Love some old school shit though. Just downloaded a bunch of epmd today so whatchasayin
i keep bitching to my wife about how fucking horrible all the new hip hop is.. it all sounds the same!! i have satellite radio in my car and every fucking channel that plays new shit, it all sounds the same... i always listen to backspin.. my playlist of rap is all old school... nas, outkast, jadakiss, trick daddy, g unit... everything that was sick in the earlier 2000's and later 90's...

i got a nirvana, stone temple pilots, alice in chains and nine inch nails marathon today at the gym...

i keep bitching to my wife about how fucking horrible all the new hip hop is.. it all sounds the same!! i have satellite radio in my car and every fucking channel that plays new shit, it all sounds the same... i always listen to backspin.. my playlist of rap is all old school... nas, outkast, jadakiss, trick daddy, g unit... everything that was sick in the earlier 2000's and later 90's...

Same here bro backspin is the shit. Some old school Nas illmatic gets me pumped.

Same here bro backspin is the shit. Some old school Nas illmatic gets me pumped.

Really any Nas gets me going, I like Mobb Deep on leg day for some reason. I'm mainly 90's hip hop. The only current shit I like is j cole, future, Kendrick (good kid mad city>damn>tpab) action Bronson.

Top Bottom