napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice please? Lots of fat to lose!

MsEngineer

Hello! I am a new member, and have been reading the posts, but still have some questions, and would appreciate some advice from those with more experience please.

I'm a 44 yr old female and still working on what has been a long journey. A few years ago I weighed over 250, not sure how much over because I stopped getting on the scale after I saw 250. (I am 5'8" tall) After a stranger made horribly rude comments about my weight in front of my friends, I got really mad, and committed to change. With a much healthier diet and some cardio I dropped to 200 lbs in about 6 months. Then the yo-yo began...I've been between 165 and 190 ever since, what seems like a hundred times back and forth.

I started weight training regularly about 3 years ago, and it really helped me to re-shape my body. I build muscle easily, but have a really hard time shedding fat. A little over a year ago, my boyfriend was moved to a job that has his schedule alternate between days and nights each week. I let this change get me off track with my workouts, which I've always done at 4 am before work. My motivation to stick to a clean diet also comes and goes. Not that it's a legit excuse,but it can get really frustrating to work so hard to stick to a food plan and not see my stats change. And I'm not fooled by scale weight, and I'm not afraid of putting on muscle as I know it helps to incinerate the fat. But I'd really like to dump the excess fat once and for all! And get into a smaller size pair of jeans.

I do quite a bit of study online about techniques for eliminating fat and living a healthy life, and I dig into the science behind the claims. But I'd never heard of SARMs until I ran across them completely by accident one week ago. I was blown away by what I found! So, I ordered GW, S4, and MK-2866, and they arrived yesterday. I'm excited to get started, but since I'm completely a newbie, i do have a few questions that I haven't yet found answered on here. My stats and questions are below. Sorry for the super-long post, just wanted to share some background info.

Oh, and one more thing - I think one of the reasons (or more likely THE major reason) it's hard for me to shed fat...I work in a place that exposes me to lead (yes, the heavy metal) on a daily basis. Protective gear is provided, but I still have a blood lead of 15 to 20 micrograms per deciliter when I get my annual blood test. So, I'm basically loaded up with toxins even when I eat really clean. I pretty sure this is what causes me to be tired a LOT. I soooo hope that SARMs can help overcome this!

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185
Bodyfat: 34%
Muscle: 27%
Typically 30-40 min resistance workout 3x week, early morning, fasted, fairly intense with little rest, total body, try to add 15-20 min slow walk afterward to burn released fat
Try for 2-3 HIIT sessions per week, 15-20 min, mornings on non-lift days (usually don't make it, run out of energy as week progresses)
Also try for a long slow walk after work 4-5X week, again usually tire out before week end
Goal: less than 20% bodyfat, dont really need to gain muscle, have a good amount for my frame already
Purchased GW, S4, MK-2866

Questions:
1. Is dosage for the stack I purchased different for someone with such a large percentage of fat like me?
2. Should I start with somewhat lower doses since I've never used any substances like these before?
3. What sort of workouts and scheduling will work best for fat loss with this stack?
4. Is a ketonogenic diet my best bet, or something else? (I know from experience that grains and dairy are NOT my friends!)
5. I've read that Nutrabol can help with loose skin, which I have a little of. (Not tons, but some) Is it worth adding that to my stack? I thought it might also help with toxin elimination, but worry a lil about the appetite increase part.
6. Anything else I should know, do, add to my day, etc?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

1. No, it's the same all around. You can step up the S4 some, but there is a protocol for that, I'd stay at the recommended 50 and re-evaluate in a few weeks if it's something you want to push.
2. No, you need to use an effective dose.
3. That's completely up to you. Obviously the more you do will drop more weight. Start off with something you enjoy that doesn't burn you out and slowly ramp up from there if you're so inclined. Depending on how much compound movements and how heavy your lifting is you may struggle with 3 HIIT sessions due to CNS recovery.
4. There are so many diets and variations that can work. IMO keto is more of a short term solution and it definitely can work, but is it something you can sustain? I'd try to incorporate changes to your diet that will be sustainable, this will make it easier when done "dieting".
5. Not sure on the skin, it would make sense tho. MK-677 is wonderful stuff, it will help with your recovery and fat loss as well. Just realize this is a long term compound.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome aboard. I very well know your frustration I once was 204lbs at 5'4". Your diet is really going to dictate a lot even when on sarms. I did lose 70lbs on my own but that was initial...gained some back...lost another 45 with help.
Some find keto very helpful, and if you really want to drop fat it nay work however your energy will be I'm the dumps for a bit. You won't be able to do very high amounts of cardio or lifting.

Did you purchase from.sarmsx as that's what we give dosing protocols for.

I'd suggest figure out where you need to be calorie wise(your bmr) and eat a defecit. I'd suggest macros as 50p 30f 20c. But you can pick what you'd like. I find I lose quicker with my healthy fats a little higher than my carbs.

Thank you very much for the advice!
I have tendency to try to go all-out with a program and then run out of steam, so maybe should just try for 1 HIIT per week along with some slower steady state cardio and see how that goes.
The diet plan that has worked best for me is the Whole 30, very clean, nothing fake...I think it helps a lot with my toxic load and produces good results. But I've read a lot of posts that refer to a ketogogenic diet, which I have tried, and it is tough to sustain, for me anyway.
I think I'd like to try the MK-677. I've read that it takes 6 months to see the real results.

Thanks MissBizz!
I've been following your thread, you are a great inspiration!

Yes, I did buy from sarmsx. It seems that dosing protocols for ladies are consistent in most posts here.

I also have had the best luck with a lil more healthy fats, and fewer carbs. I also have a tendency to drop too low in calories, which then backfires when I get ravenously hungry. I'm going to have to pay extra attention to keeping those calories up to plan.
Thanks so much for your reply!

Thank you very much for the advice!
I have tendency to try to go all-out with a program and then run out of steam, so maybe should just try for 1 HIIT per week along with some slower steady state cardio and see how that goes.
The diet plan that has worked best for me is the Whole 30, very clean, nothing fake...I think it helps a lot with my toxic load and produces good results. But I've read a lot of posts that refer to a ketogogenic diet, which I have tried, and it is tough to sustain, for me anyway.
I think I'd like to try the MK-677. I've read that it takes 6 months to see the real results.
I have loose skin in my lower abs. I don't think anything will help me at this point unless I have a tummy tuck. I'm not sure the 677 is going to do what you're looking for. It helps with healing and fat loss however loose skin is a completely different beast.
I know Dylan typically doesn't recommend the 677 to a female due to the lethargy and things that go along with first starting the 677. I haven't ran it and I don't think I'll ever try. Dylan can advise you on that one.

I do a hiit Class once a week. 4 other days a week I do 30- 60 minutes of cardio. I switch between hiit on the treadmill, steady state on treadmill elliptical as well as rowing.

Switch it up and actually add more to lose faster.

Thanks MissBizz!
I've been following your thread, you are a great inspiration!

Yes, I did buy from sarmsx. It seems that dosing protocols for ladies are consistent in most posts here.

I also have had the best luck with a lil more healthy fats, and fewer carbs. I also have a tendency to drop too low in calories, which then backfires when I get ravenously hungry. I'm going to have to pay extra attention to keeping those calories up to plan.
Thanks so much for your reply!
Why thank you! I am very glad you are finding it useful 😊

Your dosing will go like this

S4 dosed at 25mg once in the am then another 25mg dosed 4-6 hours later weeks 1-12

Gw: 20mg dosed 30 min preworkout. On Jon workout days first thing in the morning weeks 1-12

Mk2866: 12.5 MG first thing in the morning for the first 2 weeks. After 2 weeks bump up to 25mg and run through to week 12.

If you have any questions or need help I'm always here.

Good to know on the 677. Maybe I should save my $$$ and put them toward more of the stack I've already purchased. I only bought a 4 week supply, because I wanted to see how it works for me. I'm already struggling with energy, because of being leaded, so I don't need anything to make that worse.

I'm really hopeful that the SARMs can help me have more energy and stamina to keep up with my cardio throughout the week. I always make resistance my priority, so cardio had fallen off when I get too tired.

I gotta learn to type faster!
Awesome, thanks again for the dosage info.
I am sooo excited to see how these help!
Thanks again for your advice, and for the offer of assistance!

Yes..save to purchase more, the stack you bought should be ran 12 weeks for the most benefits. Gw is fast acting and S4 is quite fast but you need the full 12 weeks to get the full potential out of them.

When I take sarms my overall sense of well being us great and I am very energetic , especially with the Gw preworkout.

I'm not sure how lead levels in blood affect people but I couldn't imagine being exposed to it like that.

I do take vitamin d3 as I am deficient in it, I do notice lack of energy if I don't take it.

The sr9009 also could be helpful for you as it speeds up metabolism.

Make sure you eat every few hours as this will help with you metabolism also.

I was planning to go for 12 weeks barring any major problems. It seems that there are no stories of anyone having allergic reactions or anything like that, so I'm very encouraged that these are safe.

Having high blood lead can cause lethargy, anemia, joint pain, brain fog, slow healing, problems with calcium absorption, and a whole bunch of other crap. I've tried some oral chelators that take it out of the blood. But then, since the amount in the blood has dropped, the body releases more that has been stored in the joints, and blood levels climb higher than before, and I, at least, end up even more tired.

I take a handful of supplements to help minimize the issues, and vitamin d3 is one. It helps keep calcium absorption up to snuff. And I take the d3 with biotin. Those 2 in combo have some powerful effects on improving health. I also take NAC. It is a building block for glutamine, which is what we need to move toxins out of our cells. In folks with a lot of toxic load, glutamine gets depleted. Glutamine pills can be purchased, but it gets destroyed in the digestive tract, so the pills are useless. Injections are available from a doctor, but I'm not at a point where I want to do that.

I have seen the sr9009 listed here as helpful for fat loss. i was a little worried about dosing with that one since it is so frequent, but I think I could make it work with a bit of extra planning.

I believe totally that that triple stack will do you good on the weight loss and with the joint pain and endurance and stamina and sense of well being. please let us know your updates excited to see your results. and welcome aboard

Thanks very much!
I plan to get some "before" photos today, and take measurements, so I can both see progress for myself, and also share here.
Thank you for the encouragement and warm welcome!

Thanks very much!
I plan to get some "before" photos today, and take measurements, so I can both see progress for myself, and also share here.
Thank you for the encouragement and warm welcome!

also word to the wise stay off the scale, go by how you feel how you look, and how your clothes fit. Marathon not a sprint, it will happen just not as fast as most of us want it too.

also word to the wise stay off the scale, go by how you feel how you look, and how your clothes fit. Marathon not a sprint, it will happen just not as fast as most of us want it too.
Absolutely!!

Rock and his wife has made outstanding progress implementing sarms!!! 😊

Absolutely!!

Rock and his wife has made outstanding progress implementing sarms!!! ��

thank you missbizz but you have also done fabulous with sarms, we all know life gets in the way a lot but you persevere and you have def done that!!!!! so kudo's to you and all the help you give to the females coming in here!!!!

Thanks to all of you experienced folks for the wise advice, and the tremendous inspiration!

I've been down this road a few times already, and I know that no matter how stoked you are at the beginning, it will become HARD to stick with the program when life starts to get in the way. Then comes the real test of commitment. I am hoping that the extra stamina from SARMs, and the encouragement and inspiration I am finding here, will help me to stay on track. I have succeeded at some points in the past, and failed at others. I've learned that's it's very important to keep trying, even if you have failed 100 times, you must keep trying... So, here I am, still trying.

You're welcome..and think of it this way...love your body...love being healthy...don't think of it as a diet .think of this as a new way of life.. I have off days I think we all do..but the more you make this your life the easier it is. Don't think of the gym as a chore think of it as your escape, your hobby, love it, and if you're not loving what you are doing change it...I always mix it up to keep it fresh...God knows I've fallen off numerous times, but in 3 years I have kept my weight off and now I'm doing this for the love if fitness and the want to transform my body.

When you get your sarms, start a log, It will keep you motivated and on track....you got this!!!

I know what you mean about loving yourself, and your body. But it is really tough sometimes. But once again...I keep trying. I have been at a point in the past where I loved my workouts. I have a gym set up in my home, as it's over an hour drive to get to a town that has a gym. Anyway, I've been at a point where it's just me and my equipment and sweat and music, every day at 4 am. It gave me this tremendous feeling of accomplishment each day. Like...hey, nobody cares that I'm in here working til I've got nothing left, but I'm doing it anyway, for me. When I had that going, I looked and felt better than I have for about 20 years. I want to get that back. And I'm working on my home gym today! Doing some clean-up, a little rearranging and organization, making it a lil more inspiring. It's got to be my happy place! I'm planning to start tomorrow, so I'll start a log also. I could use some accountability for when the going gets tough!

I know what you mean about loving yourself, and your body. But it is really tough sometimes. But once again...I keep trying. I have been at a point in the past where I loved my workouts. I have a gym set up in my home, as it's over an hour drive to get to a town that has a gym. Anyway, I've been at a point where it's just me and my equipment and sweat and music, every day at 4 am. It gave me this tremendous feeling of accomplishment each day. Like...hey, nobody cares that I'm in here working til I've got nothing left, but I'm doing it anyway, for me. When I had that going, I looked and felt better than I have for about 20 years. I want to get that back. And I'm working on my home gym today! Doing some clean-up, a little rearranging and organization, making it a lil more inspiring. It's got to be my happy place! I'm planning to start tomorrow, so I'll start a log also. I could use some accountability for when the going gets tough!

Good luck to you. I know your gonna kill it. Eat healthy, think better!! Your in good hands with The iSarms team. Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom