napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquid arimidex sarmsx

Chico25

Hey guys I know what arimidex is. I think it's a estrogen blocker if I'm not mistaken. Would taking it help me with testosterone levels at all? I'm thinking about taking it to boost testosterone. Also would taking mk677 for a month be worth it?

Hey guys I know what arimidex is. I think it's a estrogen blocker if I'm not mistaken. Would taking it help me with testosterone levels at all? I'm thinking about taking it to boost testosterone. Also would taking mk677 for a month be worth it?
arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor NOT an estrogen blocker and will do NOTHING for you in terms of test boosting... aromasin however increases igf levels which increases test however you cant just start blasting ai's because you will crush your estrogen... you can get some effects in a month of 677 but nowhere near what you get over the long term and you wont see much muscle building etc.. basically you would be missing out on the major qualities it has

Yeah I know I got it mixed up my bad lol how long should I run sr9009 I'm having good effects from cardarine and I heard Sr can really make a bigger difference

Yeah I know I got it mixed up my bad lol how long should I run sr9009 I'm having good effects from cardarine and I heard Sr can really make a bigger difference
i already responded to this in the other thread you asked man... please stop double posting... 12 weeks minimum and 16 weeks max

I just got a bottle of liquidex as a back up. You don't EVER want to run short on that. This Liquid seems to work just as well as the Rx capsules

I just got a bottle of liquidex as a back up. You don't EVER want to run short on that. This Liquid seems to work just as well as the Rx capsules
absolutely bro.. there is no difference in either aside from how it is taken.. sarmsx has show time and time again how strong their ai's truly are... this is unquestionable for sure...

Top Bottom