napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

About me: I tried naps Geneza last 2 cycles I got results bro personally but I believe mine was under dosed ur doing great tho man keep killing It

Bodean I took half a nolvadex and I don't know if it's a placebo effect or what but my libido went crazy so I upped my aromasin to 12.5mg one day and approximately 8.5mg the next. I don't want my E to tank completely so I'm trying not to take to much. This seems to be pretty effective so far. I'll keep y'all updated, and thank y'all very much for the help!!!

71530baa7bd5408a28d3e9825c2c3176.jpg

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Damn fatty 👆
Lol, fucking with ya.

You putting on some quality weight?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Some is water, a little extra fat over Christmas weekend I think but definitely some quality gains. I can visibly see the growth in my legs, chest and back every week. My arms and shoulders are being stubborn bastards right now though.

Also going to up the cardio a bit to ensure the rest of what I put on is dry. I didn't want to gain any fat during this cycle but I was told i wasn't eating enough so I added a meal and a shake and upped my carbs 30% to make sure I had enough fuel for growth.

Bodean I got a more accurate morning weight today. 250.8. strength is still increasing slowly but my endurance is crap! Libido is back in the toilet. I'm about 90% sure I'm dealing with either high or low estrogen but i don't know which and I dont have the money for more blood work in the budget right now. Currently I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin one day and approximately 8.5 mg the next. Im thinking about dropping the 8.5mg and going back to 12.5 eod and if that doesn't make a difference within a couple weeks I may drop the dose a little more. As always any info is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

Unfortunately high estrogen and low estrogen both present themselves in similar manners. The only way to know for sure is through bloodwork. You probably already know that though.
I'm not sure if you said or not, but what brand aromasin are you using?
You should incorporate some GW into your cycle if you get the funds to do so. The endurance boost is phenomenal.

Unfortunately high estrogen and low estrogen both present themselves in similar manners. The only way to know for sure is through bloodwork. You probably already know that though.
I'm not sure if you said or not, but what brand aromasin are you using?
You should incorporate some GW into your cycle if you get the funds to do so. The endurance boost is phenomenal.

All of my gear, ancillaries and pct are geneza. I have some gw and mk 2866 from sarms x ready to go for my pct so I didn't plan to incorporate that during the cycle. The issue with the endurance is directly related to the cycle though, my muscular endurance and stamina during cardio have been consistent since my sr9009/mk2866 cycle back in July and August and about 10 days into this cycle I noticed a change that has continued to progress. I think I can scrape up the money for more blood work within the next couple weeks and I will make sure to have estrogen, estradiol, test and prolactin tested... anything else you can think of that might be relevant?

I forgot that you're running EQ. You should have an endurance boost from the EQ alone. What are you about 5 weeks into this cycle?
As you probably know from previous responses, Geneza is notoriously underdosed and sometimes just flat out bunk. I would start to question your products by the sound of your progress so far.
Do you feel any nipple sensitivity?

I forgot that you're running EQ. You should have an endurance boost from the EQ alone. What are you about 5 weeks into this cycle?
As you probably know from previous responses, Geneza is notoriously underdosed and sometimes just flat out bunk. I would start to question your products by the sound of your progress so far.
Do you feel any nipple sensitivity?

Yeah, I found this forum while I was waiting for my order from naps and before I found isarms all of the information I was reading seemed very unreliable so o decided to find out for myself. Given my pre cycle labs and my 23 day labs I can tell the sustanon isn't completely bunk, it may still be underdosed though. I definitely plan to get my next cycle from the sources here. Monday will be the start of the fifth week and I have no noticeable increase I'm nipple sensitivity.

I would be more worried about the quality of your ancillaries. It's weird that you said you had a libido boost from a dose of nolva.
I still have some vials of GP test enanthate. Definitely not the highest quality, but I know it works if times get tough.

I would be more worried about the quality of your ancillaries. It's weird that you said you had a libido boost from a dose of nolva.
I still have some vials of GP test enanthate. Definitely not the highest quality, but I know it works if times get tough.

It only lasted about 2 days... I think it was either placebo effect or just coincidence. I took another half about 4 days after that and didn't notice a difference. I still have a libido but it's a little lower than what it is off cycle.

I missed 2 meals and a shake yesterday, weighed in at 248.6 this morning. Skipped the aromasin this morning. Hit legs hard today and felt alot better than I have been.

Leg extensions 6 sets maxed out the machine on the last two

Ham curls 4 sets

Squats 6 sets peaked at 405 15-12-10-6-5-4

Lunges 4 sets

Calf raises 4 sets

Now it's time for a t-bone and broccoli!!!

Took some measurements this evening as well...

Thighs 25"
Arms 17 7/8"
Chest 49 1/2"
Calves 17"
Ego 243" and growing

Top Bottom