napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Heres Post Fiinasteride Blood Test

holyhead

Anyone think clomid would help..Still gaining and fat/fluid is unreal..I thought me e would be higher....

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
TSH+Free T4
TSH 2.480 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL 01
T4,Free(Direct) 1.48 0.82-1.77 ng/dL 01
CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 5.7 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL 01
RBC 5.64 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 16.7 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 47.4 37.5-51.0 % 01
MCV 84 79-97 fL 01
MCH 29.6 26.6-33.0 pg 01
MCHC 35.2 31.5-35.7 g/dL 01
RDW 13.4 12.3-15.4 % 01
Platelets 212 150-379 x10E3/uL 01
Neutrophils 61 % 01
Lymphs 31 % 01
Monocytes 5 % 01
Eos 2 % 01
Basos 1 % 01
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.5 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL 01
Lymphs (Absolute) 1.8 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL 01
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.3 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL 01
Eos (Absolute) 0.1 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL 01
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL 01
Immature Granulocytes 0 % 01
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL 01
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 98 65-99 mg/dL 01
BUN 20 6-20 mg/dL 01
Creatinine, Serum 0.97 0.76-1.27 mg/dL 01
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 98 >59 mL/min/1.73 01
eGFR If Africn Am 113 >59 mL/min/1.73 01
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 21 HIGH 8-19 01
Sodium, Serum 142 134-144 mmol/L 01
Potassium, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.2 mmol/L 01
Chloride, Serum 103 96-106 mmol/L 01
Carbon Dioxide, Total 25 18-29 mmol/L 01
Calcium, Serum 9.7 8.7-10.2 mg/dL 01
Protein, Total, Serum 7.4 6.0-8.5 g/dL 01
Albumin, Serum 4.8 3.5-5.5 g/dL 01
Globulin, Total 2.6 1.5-4.5 g/dL 01
A/G Ratio 1.8 1.1-2.5 01
Bilirubin, Total 0.8 0.0-1.2 mg/dL 01
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 69 39-117 IU/L 01
AST (SGOT) 24 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 39 0-44 IU/L 01
Lipid Panel
Cholesterol, Total 206 HIGH 100-199 mg/dL 01
Triglycerides 70 0-149 mg/dL 01
HDL Cholesterol 48 >39 mg/dL 01
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 14 5-40 mg/dL 01
LDL Cholesterol Calc 144 HIGH 0-99 mg/dL 01
1 of 3
FSH and LH
LH 5.9 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH 10.9 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 467.1 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL 01
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) 9.0 8.7-25.1 pg/mL 01
Hemoglobin A1c
Hemoglobin A1c 5.4 4.8-5.6 % 01
Pre-diabetes: 5.7 - 6.4
Diabetes: >6.4
Glycemic control for adults with diabetes: <7.0
DHEA-Sulfate
DHEA-Sulfate 144.1 102.6-416.3 ug/dL 01
Cortisol
Cortisol 16.5 ug/dL 01
Cortisol AM 6.2 - 19.4
Cortisol PM 2.3 - 11.9
DHEA, Serum
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 147 31-701 ng/dL 01
6 - 7 years 0 - 110
8 - 10 years 0 - 185
11 - 12 years 0 - 201
13 - 14 years 0 - 318
15 - 16 years 39 - 481
17 - 19 years 40 - 491
>19 years 31 - 701
This test was developed and its performance characteristics
determined by LabCorp. It has not been cleared or approved
by the Food and Drug Administration.
Estradiol
Estradiol 16.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.6 0.0-4.0 ng/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology.
According to the American Urological Association, Serum PSA should
decrease and remain at undetectable levels after radical
prostatectomy. The AUA defines biochemical recurrence as an initial
PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater followed by a subsequent confirmatory
PSA value 0.2 ng/mL or greater.
Values obtained with different assay methods or kits cannot be used
interchangeably. Results cannot be interpreted as absolute evidence
of the presence or absence of malignant disease.
IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 188 83-233 ng/mL 01
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 62.3 30.0-100.0 ng/mL 01
Vitamin D deficiency has been defined by the Institute of
Medicine and an Endocrine Society practice guideline as a
level of serum 25-OH vitamin D less than 20 ng/mL (1,2).
The Endocrine Society went on to further define vitamin D
insufficiency as a level between 21 and 29 ng/mL (2).
1. IOM (Institute of Medicine). 2010. Dietary reference
intakes for calcium and D. Washington DC: The
National Academies Press.
2. Holick MF, Binkley NC, Bischoff-Ferrari HA, et al.
Evaluation, treatment, and prevention of vitamin D
deficiency: an Endocrine Society clinical practice
guideline. JCEM. 2011 Jul; 96(7):1911-30.
2 of 3
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum 3.6 2.0-4.4 pg/mL 01
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 34.4 16.5-55.9 nmol/L 01

its the ratio of testo/estro that matters, you have low free test and super low dhea, i think thats your problem.
maybe 50mg-100mg dhea should give you a nice boost in both free testosterone and dhea, its worth i try.

No wonder this such a mystery..I was expecting something way out of whack atleast..Because I have had devastating physical sides effects...I have seen interviews where Dr said it destroys 5ar enzyme..Not just inhibitor but is lethal to it..The hormone simply isn't functiong in your body..

i took finasterid for 10 years and it destroyed my hormonal balance completely... even after i decidet to stop taking this evil drug it left me with low to zero testosterone, high e2 and low dht/dhea..
it also destroyed my libido. ̴m on trt since i got post finasterid bloodwork, clomid did`t help because LH/FSH are in range like i can see in your bloodwork so this is not the problem.
the problem is that your DHEA is super low and i bet your DHT level is also at zero. thats the reason whey i respond so well to dht based drugs like proviron and epistane and DHEA cause your body will
convert it to estrogen, testosterone (if you are not on TRT) and DHT!
so give it a try i think this will help you a lot more than other persons who have a hormonal system that is in balance.

Another guy told me they are both high and my team is low..He said looks like primary hypogonadisim. Clomid may or may not help if it is partial..Said needed to try trt trial..

i don't really see much of a concern here based on those bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finasteride actually raises Total T since it inhibits conversion to DHT. Studies have proven this over and over. It can also raise estrogen for the very same reason. Your low T has nothing to do with Finasteride. It has been thought that Finasteride has a benefit on lean muscle to a small degree because DHT is a weak muscle builder compared to Test.

When I take Finasteride my T goes up about 150 or so.

sorry to debunk this but finasterid is the worst thing you can do to your body of your goal is to stay healthy and build lean mass. 150 more free test is a joke, you need at least twice as much as your body produces naturaly to have some benefits for weight lifting! when you start taking finasterid your test may go up about 10%, but over the years it will go down to the point that you are in a hypogonadal state.
DHT ist ABSOLUT necessary for everything that is connecting with strengh, mood, libido, regeneration of ZNS and it is an estrogenantargonist, too.
DHT is the hormon that makes a man to a man!
after taking finasteride i noticed, change in skin colour, body hair growth went to zero, weight gain, puffy look incl. slight gyno symptoms even i`m not prone to it, erectile dysfunction und massive strenght loss,
mood swings..

stay away from that shit if you dont want to go through a long term procedure of feminization.

Yep..having same issues..Shit has about fucking killed me off..I was having thoughts of suicide daily..I am like why..My body looks like stay puff marshmallow man..Swollen and flabby especially lower have but even in bicep area is way fatter..Kept food journal and was an avid runner, weighed 160lbs for 15years! Soon after stopping the weight sky rocketed now over 200lbs..Skin had waxy like appearance, body hair and beard hair turns white almost over night..Scalp hair turns to what I have dubbed straw hair or old lady like gaining burnt up in texture..Totally alien like than before taking the med..This stuff will fuck your shit up big league!!

just for your interest, this was what i looked like as i was 8 years on finasterid:

DSCF0456.JPG

4 years later after i was off fin for 2 years:

432002_327849320600827_100001272867697_972517_1870893252_n.jpg

this massive change in body composition happened not only because i stopped finasterid but i was a big big part of it!

anyone saying that finasteride is a good thing or that one should use it has serious fucking issues and i dont know how said person could possibly sleep at night... with the amount of destruction i have seen this shit do to people's lives, it should be eliminated from existence, period... Post Finasteride Syndrome... Enough said... unreal anyone would every encourage or advise its use... im not sure how one could sleep at night advising it...

anyone saying that finasteride is a good thing or that one should use it has serious fucking issues and i dont know how said person could possibly sleep at night... with the amount of destruction i have seen this shit do to people's lives, it should be eliminated from existence, period... Post Finasteride Syndrome... Enough said... unreal anyone would every encourage or advise its use... im not sure how one could sleep at night advising it...

word!.....

i wish i had this knowledge back in the days i started it :(
this drug can destroy your hormonal system for the rest of your life...

Fuck finasteride, seriously... its an evil drug

I took finastride @ 1mg a day for almost a year.... my DHT was through the roof. My lab said the reference range was (Adult Male: 30 - 85) and I was at 318. Taking 1mg of finastride took me down to 150, I noticed a lot less hair loss, WAY less acne, and not side effects.... So my question is if finastride is so bad, then what would one take to reduce DHT?

This stuff pretty much takes a big shit on the chest of what was once your life..

It's like fighting a grizzly bear..no matter what you throw at it..Nothing happens..I am at a loss after my labs..if they ever figure out what pfs has done they gonna feel sorry for all the people who have indured this condition.

I also notice there is a "timing" to the events it seems in genral..Now in the morning when I wake up I feel best..The swelling is less noticable but still bad..I have more energy..As the day goes on I have ups and downs but generally feel worse..Between 5 and 9 it is the worst..Then after that it starts easing off..I don't feel as hopeless and feel as though the condition may improve or get better even just hours before that I felt as if there was no hope and I should just kill myself already..This is crazy shit and by the time I get home from work after 11 at night I feel much better but the swelling is at its worst and that time..You're like a water balloon in the lower half but even chest is much bigger..Also I would like to add if have not here before I did not get the more common sexual side effects..Maybe a little less desire but it came back..However the physical and mental sides don't get better..It only seems to be getting worse and am scared gonna weigh 300lbs by this time next year..This is torture its pure hell..IMo and I don't know much but it just seems your dht remains low and never comes back or the enymes or receptors never respond..Like it is just not working one way or the other you don't have dht but in certain places in your body or certain tissues it functions in..

I also notice there is a "timing" to the events it seems in genral..Now in the morning when I wake up I feel best..The swelling is less noticable but still bad..I have more energy..As the day goes on I have ups and downs but generally feel worse..Between 5 and 9 it is the worst..Then after that it starts easing off..I don't feel as hopeless and feel as though the condition may improve or get better even just hours before that I felt as if there was no hope and I should just kill myself already..This is crazy shit and by the time I get home from work after 11 at night I feel much better but the swelling is at its worst and that time..You're like a water balloon in the lower half but even chest is much bigger..Also I would like to add if have not here before I did not get the more common sexual side effects..Maybe a little less desire but it came back..However the physical and mental sides don't get better..It only seems to be getting worse and am scared gonna weigh 300lbs by this time next year..This is torture its pure hell..IMo and I don't know much but it just seems your dht remains low and never comes back or the enymes or receptors never respond..Like it is just not working one way or the other you don't have dht but in certain places in your body or certain tissues it functions in..
finasteride definitely has sides but
You need to be open to the fact that Finasteride is not causing some of these issues. Low T has absolutely zero to do with Finasteride. Why don't you raise your DHT if ou feel that is th cause?

just google post finasteride syndrome...low test, low dht, low dhea, high e2, thyroid issues...
thats a fact, no fiction.

How?? All I know is all this was triggered by finasteride..I still can't believe the deniers on these sites of the effects of finasteride..I have asked about clomid and different drugs..Until someone actually has this happen its hard for them to understand..You under go a complete change after stopping the drug..Its catastrophic..

Top Bottom