napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do powerlifters and strongman use

The beast

I am interested to know what combination of gear strongmen and power lifters use because their body fat is much higher than that of bodybuilders when you shouldn't run gear with an elevated body fat. So what are these power lifters and strongman doing? don't they suffer with more side effects, higher estrogen, blood pressure or do thay just run higher of doses of aromasin etc. etc?

I'm not sure cuz I'm not a power lifter but I don't think it has anything to do with estro and shit. Pretty sure if your upwards of 15% you're not going to see the effects of any compound. But for pure strength my guess would be dbol deca and some form of test obviously. Like I said I'm just guessing but deca and dbol are both pretty popular for huge strength increases as is tren but there's not really any good reason for a power lifter to use tren.

I know a lot of powerlifters and yeah some are fat fucks, some are bad shaped but lean as hell... a lot of them take drol, sdrol, deca, test and cheque drops. With exception to cheque drops they're taking like 1g minimum of these compounds and turn beet red just tying their shoes their bp is so jacked up.

I don't think it's solely what they are taking(they obviously use d-bol, deca, adrol, etc), I'd say it's more diet and genetics. Bodybuilders also use these compounds but they don't have the same outcomes. A guy like derek poundstone at 6ft 1 in and 341 lbs is a genetic freak for his sport plus at one point he was doing 8,000 calories + a day.

I compete powerlifting and know a bunch. They run all the same stuff. Whatever gets you stronger.And everyone is different. I know guys who love Halo a couple weeks before a meet. All I got from it was terrible muscle cramps. I peak with test, deca and D-Bol.

Halo for 4 weeks is a power builder if you can manage the pumps and cramps. I'm all too well versed in beating a cramp before it grabs hold of my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they run some pretty toxic ass shit, oral tren/halo/drol/cheques...

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -4 days left-

Yeah, I didn't really have any tricks for combatting the painful pumps. I was only on about 2&1/2 weeks before I tapped out! Haha.

All the powerlifters I know run sustanon, tren e, and a number of orals... particularly mt, halo, drol, superdrol, etc

They take dangerous orals
Yes, they take strong Orals and hi doses but not for long reckless cycles. Idea is to time your training cycle with your steroid cycle so you peak on meet day. And then cruise it. But like everything, some will always push the limits.

Yes, they take strong Orals and hi doses but not for long reckless cycles. Idea is to time your training cycle with your steroid cycle so you peak on meet day. And then cruise it. But like everything, some will always push the limits.

Well put brother and I think it's overlooked and misunderstood that these "taboo" compounds can be run responsibly and relatively safely with the proper knowledge

Well put brother and I think it's overlooked and misunderstood that these "taboo" compounds can be run responsibly and relatively safely with the proper knowledge
Thanks Fed, and I agree. Whenever I mix in any oral into my cycle I pick a start date and an end date. And no matter how much I'm enjoying the pump I shut it down. And always try to protect the whole time.
Pretty much all the stuff taught here! Same principles apply regardless of training style. Just like Dylan and all the Mods preach every day.

Thanks Fed, and I agree. Whenever I mix in any oral into my cycle I pick a start date and an end date. And no matter how much I'm enjoying the pump I shut it down. And always try to protect the whole time.
Pretty much all the stuff taught here! Same principles apply regardless of training style. Just like Dylan and all the Mods preach every day.

Exactly bro. I actually mark a calendar.... otherwise I struggle with cutting some things according to schedule

Says the guy on tren lol...

Well....... one tjing I do notice? My labs stay close to normal on Tren and EQ! Not the same for orals! And Dbol?? Oh Crist! My liver enzyme is out of control. Orals and me just do not get along! How is Tren for you bloodwork wise?

Last edited:
Well....... one tjing I do notice? My labs stay close to normal on Tren and EQ! Not the same for orals! And Dbol?? Oh Crist! My liver enzyme is out of control. Orals and me just do not get along! How is Tren for you bloodwork wise?

Tren destroyed mine, and it will in time on everyone. Nobody and I mean nobody is immune to Tren wrecking their body. Some may take it harder than others earlier on but Tren will always win in the end. Lipid profiles usually will get very out of whack with Tren. Mine did in 12 weeks only running 200-300 per week

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Really? While I was on EQ my red blood cell came back high as fuck. High enough for them to flag it and make me give blood, even though that was already a plan of mine.

Top Bottom