napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do powerlifters and strongman use

Really? While I was on EQ my red blood cell came back high as fuck. High enough for them to flag it and make me give blood, even though that was already a plan of mine.

My RBC went high, but not out of normal range. I would have to drain some off but can not donate. As far as lipids go, mine were VLDL=20, LDL=49, HDL=84. I was running Tren Ace at 400mg/week. My diet was high on fish, mostly salmon, red wine 3/week, lots of cabbage and kale-veggies. And 45 minut runs on eliptical machine at 9 mph with burst to 19.5 for 3 minut 3x a week along with weight trainibg 4 to5 times a week. Somehow Tren, Boldenone and I get along!!

But GW501516 and Ostarine/MK2866 is a must!!! Along with Aromasin and caber!
I ran for 20 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My RBC went high, but not out of normal range. I would have to drain some off but can not donate. As far as lipids go, mine were VLDL=20, LDL=49, HDL=84. I was running Tren Ace at 400mg/week. My diet was high on fish, mostly salmon, red wine 3/week, lots of cabbage and kale-veggies. And 45 minut runs on eliptical machine at 9 mph with burst to 19.5 for 3 minut 3x a week along with weight trainibg 4 to5 times a week. Somehow Tren, Boldenone and I get along!!

But GW501516 and Ostarine/MK2866 is a must!!! Along with Aromasin and caber!
I ran for 20 weeks.

At what point in the cycle did you run your bloods?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

At what point in the cycle did you run your bloods?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Aproximativ 3/4 through it. Also was taking liver cleanse and lots of Omega 3 and supplements.

Am incredibly fortunate! I did try increase dosing to see what my breaking point was. At 650mg/week is when liver enzymes, cholesterol level and bloods began to change and not fir better! AST & ALT on a rise and HDL start to fall! Ok! Got it! 650mg/week is too much!

This is how I find me sweet spot at 400-450mg/week as effective and no sides with aggression, sleep, sweat, (unless working out!) and liver enzymes plus Cholesterol was ok! A bit higher? Yes, but still within normal limits!

Boldenone taise my RBC higher, nut not beyond normal limit, just high end of normal!
Enough so I felt comfortable in my cycle. Aromasin was to high at 12.5 EOD. Estrogen fell too low! Cut back to 7.5 E5D and am good. Caber? Yes, but 0.25 E5-7D and am good.

Energetic, horny all the time, great lifts! Boner I could play baseball with! No signs of Bitch tit or touchy nipples. Mental focus was good and no range of emotion to be out of control or fight to try remain stable!

If anything? Srnse of humor and tolerance of really stupid shit people would do was not irritant, but fucking hilarious as hell! Patience and tolerance of stress on clinical intern rotations was great.

All in all? Really had no problems until am pushing to higher dose, but gainz did mot match increase with any real benefit. If anything I would get out of breath easier. And tired!
Proving more is not better!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom