Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Numbers are in...

And the only strict source rules he has is how much they pay put thats why the one your repping sells his brand thats right dummy berd is wpa labs
 
Prolactin.. 12.5 4.0 -15.2

Lh.. 5.5 1.7-8.6

FSH 5.1 1.5-12.4

Test 292 348 -1197

Free test 5.4 6.8-21.5


And there we have it, I asked my Doc to check my Estrogen but they didn't, he did the others though and BOOM Low test, he said it was low and mentioned of course gels, and listed three.
A main concern with starting with that is a.) I heard they do not work so great so don't want to waste time and b.) I would have to be careful about touching my girlfriend where I may have rubbed it on.

So I'm going to call my Insurance and I guess need to find out what is covered to at least get this started somehow, hopefully get injections and find out my blood work schedule or some thing and then go from there and hopefully blast in between???

Another reason not to go with gels. They are much more expensive than Testosterone Cypionate! And no where near as much effective!
 
They push the gels bro cause the average dude on TRt doesnt want too inject hiself so its an easy sale if you ask for cypionate they will give it too you especially if your insurance pays cause its much cheaper
 
I had to jump off of that, I was on LGD FOR 6.5-7 weeks. I had a major vacation planned with the girlfriend and her family down the shore for a week. I ended up getting acne all over my chest, shoulders and back, I'm not even sure if it was not just a rash from something else, but I stopped, did pct as I had everything already, clomid , gw luckily it cleared 2 weeks before vacation. That is a big concern of mine doing this now, I may need to look into some major preventatives.
 
Another reason not to go with gels. They are much more expensive than Testosterone Cypionate! And no where near as much effective!
That's exactly right. High cost for less benefit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom