napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insane 15 year old on trenbolone and test

awq

So, the latest on social media seems to be this fucking RECKLESS 15 year old taking trenbolone and testosterone. And Bostin Loyd encourages it!
What are your views on this?
His instagram is here btw: https://instagram.com/bignattydaddy/
This is one of the worst cases of steroid use I've ever heard of.

awq said:
So, the latest on social media seems to be this fucking RECKLESS 15 year old taking trenbolone and testosterone. And Bostin Loyd encourages it!

I am not even going to read it. This will prematurely close the epiphysis. The spot from where bones grow. They are called growth centers. He is sending signals to his body that he is fully developed.So he will stunt his height, as well as proper development of his sexual function as well as other organs.
If I ever run into Boston I may see if the haymaker still works. The overhanded rocky marciano style right hook with a roundhouse left hook. This is despicable.
Jeziz ..where are this boy's arents? Who is giving him gear? Where is he getting the money? SICK

drb_iac said:
awq said:

I am not even going to read it. This will prematurely close the epiphysis. The spot from where bones grow. They are called growth centers. He is sending signals to his body that he is fully developed.So he will stunt his height, as well as proper development of his sexual function as well as other organs.
If I ever run into Boston I may see if the haymaker still works. The overhanded rocky marciano style right hook with a roundhouse left hook. This is despicable.
Jeziz ..where are this boy's arents? Who is giving him gear? Where is he getting the money? SICK

I totally agree. I was playing kick the can at 15. Wtf

awq said:

yeah, sad part is he is small as piss, so hes basically ruining his health for nothing..

He made a video and it says playing around with 275, I watch it because I thought the 15 year old was going to rep out 275 a lot. He does it one time with his back, I mean really that kid says he's on test tren slin all kinds of crap. I have been talking to a few guys about this for a few days now and it really is bothering me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is absolutely ridiculous. Just when I think things can't possibly get any worse with kids these days, I see something like this. It's sad what things have come to. It sickens me to fathom juicing at 15 years old. I didn't start juice til 35, so I had 20 years of natural training beyond this kid. I was over twice his age. This kid barely has hair on his balls. Absolutely insane...

Achilles87 said:
He made a video and it says playing around with 275, I watch it because I thought the 15 year old was going to rep out 275 a lot. He does it one time with his back, I mean really that kid says he's on test tren slin all kinds of crap. I have been talking to a few guys about this for a few days now and it really is bothering me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i saw that Vid, "playing around", he means bouncing the piss out of it apparently. this dude could accomplish so much more naturally..

Y'all should really see what this kid on meso is saying, he really thinks as long as he does his pct he can run any steroid he wants and that there's no facts that he can't, all these doctors and studies are just full of it. Zerotohero is his name there and no not the same one as here "I found out the hard way lol" I had to block him because he was really starting to push the limits, I hate to see any kid mess their life up over something so stupid but he is lost and will never see until he does it for himself.

Achilles87 said:
Y'all should really see what this kid on meso is saying, he really thinks as long as he does his pct he can run any steroid he wants and that there's no facts that he can't, all these doctors and studies are just full of it. Zerotohero is his name there and no not the same one as here "I found out the hard way lol" I had to block him because he was really starting to push the limits, I hate to see any kid mess their life up over something so stupid but he is lost and will never see until he does it for himself.

well dude ,you can imagine roid rage at 15. He may never see his balls either

Absolutely disgusting. Bostin will get what is coming eventually. This is when the line gets drawn...when you start messing with kids. At 15 he can't comprehend what damage will be done long term. Like Rick said..just when you think it can't get any worse.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

this guy is the biggest piece of shit known to man.... i can't believe that he is so careless and wants to literally wreck the lives of so many... thats absolutely despicable and disgusting but im sure that eventually people will speak out against him... what a low class piece of trash...

DylanGemelli said:
this guy is the biggest piece of shit known to man.... i can't believe that he is so careless and wants to literally wreck the lives of so many... thats absolutely despicable and disgusting but im sure that eventually people will speak out against him... what a low class piece of trash...

Dude i do not support Bostin either, i think he is reckless BUT what i will say is he is open and HONEST about using AAS which i do respect a lot because youtube has hundreds of Fake Natties lying about aas, giving people false images, making money of pushing supps when the AAS is the key NOT the supps, etc etc. I am straight SICK of the LIES dude - and although Bostin Loyd is a reckless idiot at least he is straight up about aas because I cannot stand LIARS moreso

To be honest, I'd rather have people lie about being natural and not seeing these kids fuck themselves up for life. If their health is saved for the time being due to lies, I'm fine with that.

awq said:
To be honest, I'd rather have people lie about being natural and not seeing these kids fuck themselves up for life. If their health is saved for the time being due to lies, I'm fine with that.

yeah i understand what you mean dude but i am willing to bet that LIES from fake natties cause more AAS abuse then some idiot like Bostin Loyd, yeah there will be kids here and there that follow Bostin and abuse AAS it happens no matter what, BUT what i believe is many more kids look up to fake natties on youtube and in supp magazines and when they dont get the same results they get mad, desperate, etc. and jump the gun to jump on Roids when they learn the truth about the fitness industry. i believe the sheer numbers from the fake natty induced abuse is far greater then any single nutcase like Bostin, hes a small timer compared to the fitness industry fake natties.

Top Bottom