napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help

mejorne

Hey Dylan,

I just happened to come across your videos online three days ago and I have to say that you not only seem very knowledgeable but most importantly like a straight up and genuine person - qualities I admire. So I'm sending you an email to get your advice on what my next cycle should be.

Here's the thing. I have a family history of heart disease. My dad had his first heart attack at 50 and has had a quadruple bypass and defibrillator installed. My aunt also had a heart attack in her forties and my dad's father died of a heart attack at 68.

I've trained since I was 15 years old. I just turned 38 in September and I have taken different steroids on and off in the past. I've taken different types of testosterone, winstrol, trenbolone (this was a little harsh for me), anavar, primabolan, equopoise and deca. I haven't taken anything in about a 6 months and I feel ok but I don't have that fullness, tightness or vascularity I did while I was on something.

I thought I was having chest pains in July so I went to the ER and they ran all types of tests bc of my family history and symptoms but after nuclear stress test, echocardiagrams, EKGs, and an echostress test, my cardiologist determined that my heart was health. My circulation is good and I have no blockages. I also ran bloodwork and my levels are all good and cholesterol is low and blood pressure is good.

Now that I feel better, I was just wondering what you would recommend as a cycle. I just learned what SARMS where from your videos and a little research I've done.

I am 5' 9" and weigh between 188 to 193lbs. Not sure what my body fat percentage is but I attached a picture so you have an idea what I look like naturally. I want to add some quality muscle but lose as much body fat and get as hard and as vascular as possible. The size is secondary to me at this point. I'd rather look more athletic and have better cardio and endurance but I could use more size in my arms, shoulders and chest. I have no objection to using anabolic steroids, sarms or a combination of both.

Let me know what you would recommend.

if you have that much family history of heart problems im personally a million miles from comfortable recommending any steroid use to you... thats really on you but i cant recommend that but sarms, i definitely can... here is the layout for what i recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm with Dylan on this, and I wouodmt feel comparable giving steroid recommendations. Sarms would be a much better and safer alternative for you. Dylan gave you a great recommendation for your goals, and that's exactly what I'd also recommend as well. Let us know if you have any other questions, and if you need a high quality source for legit sarms, biotech has them available. You can email them at [email protected]

Top Bottom