napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 has made my blood pressure AMAZING!

ibanez0720

Been using it at 20mg a day for about 3 weeks now and my BP has went from 150/96 to 117/79! I did not expect it to correct my BP issue. Ive also lost 15lbs and went from being pre-diabetic to having normal sugar levels. I was expecting the awesome fat loss and stamina boost which I got but was totally shocked when my BP went back to normal in only 3 weeks as well as no signs of pre Diabetes!

Yes I let myself go for many years. I used to be big into health and fitness but then spent many years drinking and partying and gained about 70lbs of pure fat! Please no flaming I'm just getting back into the world of health and fitness. Its been a bit tough but the results have been amazing. I will start a log on my journey here soon. Maybe over the weekend if I have time. Thanks Dylan for recommending GW-501516 to me months ago. I don't know why I waited so long to try it, its been amazing so far.

brother, thats one of the main benefits from it... THATS AWESOME!!!!! im so glad to hear it working so well for you!

Been using it at 20mg a day for about 3 weeks now and my BP has went from 150/96 to 117/79! I did not expect it to correct my BP issue. Ive also lost 15lbs and went from being pre-diabetic to having normal sugar levels. I was expecting the awesome fat loss and stamina boost which I got but was totally shocked when my BP went back to normal in only 3 weeks as well as no signs of pre Diabetes!

Yes I let myself go for many years. I used to be big into health and fitness but then spent many years drinking and partying and gained about 70lbs of pure fat! Please no flaming I'm just getting back into the world of health and fitness. Its been a bit tough but the results have been amazing. I will start a log on my journey here soon. Maybe over the weekend if I have time. Thanks Dylan for recommending GW-501516 to me months ago. I don't know why I waited so long to try it, its been amazing so far.

Very nice to hear bro. Blood pressure and heart rate are some great benefits of GW, among others. It's also pretty nice on improving cholesterol and lipids which I have seen reflected in my own bloodwork. GW has so many benefits that I try to run it just about anytime I can

wow bro thats awesome. did you change anything else? like diet or training?

wow bro thats awesome. did you change anything else? like diet or training?

The biggest change I made was more evening out my diet rather than dramatic changes. Basically cut down on over all consumption rather than cutting things out
As far as training I do a six day split. Weight training one day then Cardio the next.

The biggest change I made was more evening out my diet rather than dramatic changes. Basically cut down on over all consumption rather than cutting things out
As far as training I do a six day split. Weight training one day then Cardio the next.
im really very happy for you bro... bp is NO JOKE and when you can have something to help improve it, especially to the lengths gw did for you, its life saving bro... truly... it will continue to get better for you as well... watch as your output rises and your vo2max continues to grow... more progress will consistently be there for you...

im really very happy for you bro... bp is NO JOKE and when you can have something to help improve it, especially to the lengths gw did for you, its life saving bro... truly... it will continue to get better for you as well... watch as your output rises and your vo2max continues to grow... more progress will consistently be there for you...

planning on running GW a total of 12 weeks. All these changes where in just the first three weeks. I cant wait to see what the next 9 weeks will hold.

planning on running GW a total of 12 weeks. All these changes where in just the first three weeks. I cant wait to see what the next 9 weeks will hold.
it only gets better from here brother... your vo2max will continue to rise and you will get in better and better condition which will give you the ability to produce maximum output which equates to maximum gains..

awesome bro! more people should be running gw alongside bp spikers like tren/orals, very underrated .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brotha, that's excellent! Had you been on BP meds?

very nice bro, remember small changes over time produce drastic results. ripple effect. its about consistency

Congrats brotha, that's excellent! Had you been on BP meds?

No but I was about to be. My Doctor said if it didn't go down by my next annual check up then we would have to look into some meds. So imagine how excited I was when it read 117/79 Literally the best blog pressure I have ever had in my life!

No but I was about to be. My Doctor said if it didn't go down by my next annual check up then we would have to look into some meds. So imagine how excited I was when it read 117/79 Literally the best blog pressure I have ever had in my life!
im really happy for you... thats a huge benefit and its great for everyone to see how helpful it can be.. being that it helps blood pressure and cholesterol, that makes extremely optimal on a steroid cycle, especially when running orals...

Awesome, just awesome. Had BP issues myself and have been doing a GW & sr9009 combo for several weeks. My BP is now normal and fat far has melted away.

Awesome, just awesome. Had BP issues myself and have been doing a GW & sr9009 combo for several weeks. My BP is now normal and fat far has melted away.
that's so awesome brother.. GREAT TO HEAR... keep working hard and it will only improve more... GW gives you that capability of constant improvement..

117/79 is excellent Bro.... way different feeling then 150/117....

This is awesome! I actually ran a 15 week primo cycle with var for 6 weeks and incorporated gw and sr9009, along with running those 2 earlier In The year.

My hdl levels last year were 29, this year they rose to 44! Also my ldl levels went from 76 to 50 something I can't remember the exact number, but no doubt the gw helped. I was very surprised as the primo and var was my first ever aas cycle.

MissBizz

That's incredible bro. I'm really happy to hear that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom