napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren insomnia?

fishingboater

I know the the sides of tren and was curious as to what exactly could cause tren insomnia? Is it the fact that you are sweating excessively or the drug itself causes the reaction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the the sides of tren and was curious as to what exactly could cause tren insomnia? Is it the fact that you are sweating excessively or the drug itself causes the reaction?

Tren seems to affect just about every function in your body in some fashion, and the insomnia can come because of the increased body temperature, and inability to relax and get comfortable. I never really had that issue or sweats on it, but sides affect people differently. Some will say it can be related to blood sugar as to why the sweats and insomnia comes on but that is debatable

I think it's possibly related to your entire body running in an amped up state. On tren my body temp was 99.6 whenever I went to the docs office. After awhile I slept like a baby on it though, when I upped dosage the sweats started back and I'd wake up to change shirts. I sleep like shit anyways, but for me it helped alleviate that.

As far as the physiology is concerned, the Androgen receptor is subjected to circadian rhythm alterations, as well as thermoregulation. In essence a person that rips it at the gym, would experience increased thermogenesis secondary to tissue repair and increased metabolism. When you go to sleep, naturally occurring hormonal balance reduced the core temperature (very slightly, even if you feel warm subjectively) - but that cannot take place when the Androgen receptor is constantly stimulated secondary to high affinity binding by different compounds.

Since the body cannot reduce temperature, the hypothalamus goes into "What the fuck" mode, and increases sweating to reduce core temperature to the original sleep related temperature that is desired.

That is the physiology itself, which is obviously subjected to inter-individual genetic differences, diet, training and training schedule, and of course - the dosing and compounds as well as their binding affinity to the receptor arrays they influence.

I'll let the big guns infer based on their experience, all I have is the theory, which shouldn't be a far cry from practicality.

If tren does indeed effect t3 and the thyroid then I would surmise that is why because the thyroid is associated with all sorts of hormones and mechanisms. I guess that's the root cause but agitation and blood sugar may be the immediate reason. My .02

As far as the physiology is concerned, the Androgen receptor is subjected to circadian rhythm alterations, as well as thermoregulation. In essence a person that rips it at the gym, would experience increased thermogenesis secondary to tissue repair and increased metabolism. When you go to sleep, naturally occurring hormonal balance reduced the core temperature (very slightly, even if you feel warm subjectively) - but that cannot take place when the Androgen receptor is constantly stimulated secondary to high affinity binding by different compounds.

Since the body cannot reduce temperature, the hypothalamus goes into "What the fuck" mode, and increases sweating to reduce core temperature to the original sleep related temperature that is desired.

That is the physiology itself, which is obviously subjected to inter-individual genetic differences, diet, training and training schedule, and of course - the dosing and compounds as well as their binding affinity to the receptor arrays they influence.

I'll let the big guns infer based on their experience, all I have is the theory, which shouldn't be a far cry from practicality.

Great post

Excellent post. It doesn't get any more detailed about what's going on than that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

great post bro... you can't explain it any better than that!

And I hate to chime in by my .02 here, but am so lucky I do not have these sides! I do get them at over 500mg of Tren a week, but sweet spot of mine is 400 mg a week. Theory of Blue-Shine is not far off. But you can help to educe the lack of sleep with Valerian root. I would also suggest, unless no choice in times you can workout, do it earlier because thermogenics last long after workout is terminated. This period can be up to 6 hours long while you body tries to gear back down from heavy lifts with 3 to 4 being average.

Would that mean that night sweats can be related to test only cycles as well? I was getting some pretty bad night sweats but since finishing the cycle no more night sweats.

Would that mean that night sweats can be related to test only cycles as well? I was getting some pretty bad night sweats but since finishing the cycle no more night sweats.
You can get night sweats with any aas, but it's predominantly related to tren use more than anything

You can get night sweats with any aas, but it's predominantly related to tren use more than anything

Again, as far as the physiology is concerned, RickRock's answer is mint.

As explained, it relates to the compounds as well as their binding affinity to the receptor array to which they are related. Since Tren and Test affect similar receptor arrays (including but not limited to the Androgen receptor) you can expect similar side effects, albeit I would imagine the same individual would need higher test levels to get the same side effects as compared to Tren.

It's definitely related to the increase in HR and BP as well as the dopamine release that tren causes. The dopamine release is definitely the number one contributor to insomnia IMO. Imagine if you took adderall, DMAA or even prami before bed. It's pretty similar they all effect the DAT receptors in some way or another and can cause insomnia by increasing dopamine.

It's definitely related to the increase in HR and BP as well as the dopamine release that tren causes. The dopamine release is definitely the number one contributor to insomnia IMO. Imagine if you took adderall, DMAA or even prami before bed. It's pretty similar they all effect the DAT receptors in some way or another and can cause insomnia by increasing dopamine.

i agree with you.. there's debate n what causes it everywhere but this is what makes sense... it if its not the number one contributor, its top 3 for sure and i cant see anything that would be more of an underlying factor...

As explained, it relates to the compounds as well as their binding affinity to the receptor array to which they are related. Since Tren and Test affect similar receptor arrays (including but not limited to the Androgen receptor) you can expect similar side effects, albeit I would imagine the same individual would need higher test levels to get the same side effects as compared to Tren.

also very true and extremely well said... any steroid "could" potentially cause this... it may not be normal or probable but definitely possible and i have seen it on several occasions...

That's exactly right. Tren is just so powerful that those side effects become apparent a lot of times even at lower doses

this is the first time i have ever had the night sweats but they already stopped... whats strange to me is im running enanthate and they hit me week 2 and 3 and now stopped 4 and 5... i am such a quick responder though so it does not surprise me... this is at 400 mg per week... other than that, i keep it at 350-400 and generally avoid most other sides... anything higher and im getting most of them and as much as i hate sides, i keep it where its at to avoid it and its still extremely strong and has a ton of gains and quality with it...

Top Bottom