Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jamaica trip in December

JackSteel

Banned
I gots to look good for this trip! Anyone ever go to Jamaica? Going to Negril. Starting back hitting the gym hard again. Been slacking for a while. Just started a short cycle to maybe put on a few lean pounds. The GF wants me to wear one of those European style boxer brief style bathing suits lmao! [emoji13] I was shocked when she said I should get some.
 
You taking your girl? I guess that's cool. Enjoy yourself bud, Negril is cool, Ocho Rios is a big tourism spot get some buds and smoke out.
 
You taking your girl? I guess that's cool. Enjoy yourself bud, Negril is cool, Ocho Rios is a big tourism spot get some buds and smoke out.

Yeah I'm doing it for her really. She's not content with just simple days off lol it'll be fun though. How easy is it to get bud there?
 
You might wish you weren't taking her. There are plenty of gorgeous Jamaican ladies wandering about, lol.
 
Yeah I'm doing it for her really. She's not content with just simple days off lol it'll be fun though. How easy is it to get bud there?

bar tender, the cool guy at the hotel... just don't go anywhere off the grid to get it or you might just get robbed and stay off the grid. It's everywhere there stay in the populace and it will come to you practically.
 
it wont be hard to find any there but like 44 said, don't go wandering off... its kind of like new orleans... you can stay in the french quarter to get whatever but the minute someone asks you to follow them out of there, you know nothing good is coming... just use your head and your fine.. there won't be any trouble finding any...
 
it wont be hard to find any there but like 44 said, don't go wandering off... its kind of like new orleans... you can stay in the french quarter to get whatever but the minute someone asks you to follow them out of there, you know nothing good is coming... just use your head and your fine.. there won't be any trouble finding any...

Yeah I've heard it's a little shady in some parts. I'd love to get baked at our resort though. Staying in some "treehouse" type huts on stilts. All inclusive so I won't be watching my calories! Lol
 
Yeah I've heard it's a little shady in some parts. I'd love to get baked at our resort though. Staying in some "treehouse" type huts on stilts. All inclusive so I won't be watching my calories! Lol

That's the only way to do it when you go on those factions like that bro. Time to sit back and indulge. I did the same when we went to the Bahamas earlier in the year
 
Yeah I've heard it's a little shady in some parts. I'd love to get baked at our resort though. Staying in some "treehouse" type huts on stilts. All inclusive so I won't be watching my calories! Lol


have some red stripe, a joint and whatever man.. its vacation... =)
 
Yeah I've heard it's a little shady in some parts. I'd love to get baked at our resort though. Staying in some "treehouse" type huts on stilts. All inclusive so I won't be watching my calories! Lol
Hell ya bro. Sounds like a good time to me. Enjoy yourself dude. Thats what vacations are for.
 
ya even tho bud is somewhat tolerated there its not like a fuckin free for all, the cops will bust yo ass especially amreicans with money, you can get your damn butler to bring it to you as well, but 50 bucks will prolly get you more than you can smoke in a week for sure
 
Get you a floatee and go out on the water and blaze up... if they wanna swim out to get you then feed the fish that strong lol... fuckem.
 
dr tom will ride on his canoe rowing in the morning hours trying to sell you sculptures but has all the smoke you want...
 
ya even tho bud is somewhat tolerated there its not like a fuckin free for all, the cops will bust yo ass especially amreicans with money, you can get your damn butler to bring it to you as well, but 50 bucks will prolly get you more than you can smoke in a week for sure

Yeah it's still illegal there contrary to popular belief but I'm sure it's more tolerated than here.
 
Get you a floatee and go out on the water and blaze up... if they wanna swim out to get you then feed the fish that strong lol... fuckem.

I'm sure they won't care where we are at. At least I wouldn't think. A little weed in the cabin is probably common. Thing is I have to time it right and be careful because I'm on probation [emoji51]
 
Top Bottom