napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finished my Sarms X Run!!!

NJBro

So I thought I would write a review of the SarmsX stack that I just finished running.
First I want to thank Dylan, Rick and everyone else who helped me with advice and just by being able to read your posts and continue to learn. You are all in inspiration to me and push me to be better every single day. Thank You!!!!!!

First stats:
6”
220 lbs
14% BF (aprox)
At the end of the run

Stack:
GW (16 WEEKS) My last dose of GW was a week ago.
SR (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)

So over all I am ridiculously impressed with this run. I dropped about 10-12 lbs of body fat and increased my strength and endurance a ton! My endurance went through the roof within a week of the first dose and I feel like I increased my endurance permanently. The results may not read as dramatic but even my wife (who has to look at my sorry ass everyday) is telling me how good I look! And my abs are way more noticeable (with work to do yet). The weight loss was slow and steady I was never not losing fat during these 16 weeks. I am sure if I was stricter on my diet the results would be more dramatic.

The sides were next to nothing. The S4 defiantly effected my vison but it was no big deal. It took a whole 3 days to clear after my last dose. Outside of this I had no issues at all. My biggest complaint was the SR dosing 6 times a day is a pain in the ass. So next time I’m running 10mg 4 times a day. LOL

I am taking a couple months off (through new year’s/ If I can stand it LOL) then I will run.

LGD (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
SR (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)
GW (16 WEEKS)

Wow 10lbs of fat lost while gaining strength? Good work man. Keep in mind you will need a mini PCT for your next stack as you've got LGD in there. Hope youve been taking progress pics. You could do a sweet before and after thing.

Wow 10lbs of fat lost while gaining strength? Good work man. Keep in mind you will need a mini PCT for your next stack as you've got LGD in there. Hope youve been taking progress pics. You could do a sweet before and after thing.

Thanks brother! I seriously feel like a million bucks!

Im on TRT so no PCT.

awesome to hear brother I know a lot of people hesitant about the price or whatever with sarmsx but I will never buy anything else as far as sarms go

Nice work. 10 lbs is a good number plus im sure you added some muscle in recomp to add to that number. People underestimate how effective sarms can be

Nice work. 10 lbs is a good number plus im sure you added some muscle in recomp to add to that number. People underestimate how effective sarms can be

absolutely... a lot of it is because its not so dramatic right off the jump... when you run something like dbol or anadrol and it hits you so fast and so drastic then you tend to get caught up in that, which is fair but sarms are more like eq or primo in a sense... they are more pronounced as they work continuously and although its not drastic all at once, by the end of the cycle, the results can be quite drastic, just like nj has shown.. 10 lbs. of actual fat loss while gaining muscle is a bitch to accomplish so this is excellent!

So I thought I would write a review of the SarmsX stack that I just finished running.
First I want to thank Dylan, Rick and everyone else who helped me with advice and just by being able to read your posts and continue to learn. You are all in inspiration to me and push me to be better every single day. Thank You!!!!!!

First stats:
6”
220 lbs
14% BF (aprox)
At the end of the run

Stack:
SR (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)

So over all I am ridiculously impressed with this run. I dropped about 10-12 lbs of body fat and increased my strength and endurance a ton! My endurance went through the roof within a week of the first dose and I feel like I increased my endurance permanently. The results may not read as dramatic but even my wife (who has to look at my sorry ass everyday) is telling me how good I look! And my abs are way more noticeable (with work to do yet). The weight loss was slow and steady I was never not losing fat during these 16 weeks. I am sure if I was stricter on my diet the results would be more dramatic.

The sides were next to nothing. The S4 defiantly effected my vison but it was no big deal. It took a whole 3 days to clear after my last dose. Outside of this I had no issues at all. My biggest complaint was the SR dosing 6 times a day is a pain in the ass. So next time I’m running 10mg 4 times a day. LOL

I am taking a couple months off (through new year’s/ If I can stand it LOL) then I will run.

LGD (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
SR (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)
GW (16 WEEKS)

im so proud of you bro... you really made huge progress and you have set a great example for others... excellent work man! you need a few weeks off now and then you can start again whenever you are ready whether it be within the next few weeks or a month or two... you are good to go bro! keep working hard and keep surpassing your goals! im always here to help!

can't recall reading the answer to this, but does this sarm stack make you feel any differently? can you tell when you've taken it or is it more like hgh?

can't recall reading the answer to this, but does this sarm stack make you feel any differently? can you tell when you've taken it or is it more like hgh?

you can definitely feel it... so much more energy, very nice strength and especially you see it and feel it in performance because your capable of doing so much more... its like being "on" but in a different way.. its hard to explain until you feel it...

its not like any jolt of energy like a preworkout it is all just a gradual creep up on you kinda thing. all of a sudden you get stronger you can run longer need less rest between sets and I have had hardly any soreness in over a year, now s4 you can tell because of the vision sides and maybe a little aggression but for the most part you just have a sense of well being atleast I do whilst on any stack I have had from sarmsx I did the triple stack and a modified superman stack I left out the lgd

but like DG just said its hard to explain but you know when its working

Damn those are some sick results bro! Nice work!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you can definitely feel it... so much more energy, very nice strength and especially you see it and feel it in performance because your capable of doing so much more... its like being "on" but in a different way.. its hard to explain until you feel it...

nice, and thanks rockmfhudd for the answer as well.

did sarms x have a sale during the holidays last year? i might wait around before ordering, be nice to get a deal so i could throw in some sr with it

First stats:
6”
220 lbs
14% BF (aprox)
At the end of the run

Stack:
SR (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)

LGD (12 WEEKS)
MK 2866 (12 WEEKS)
SR (12 WEEKS)
S4 (12 WEEKS)
GW (16 WEEKS)

add RAD to that stack, and you've got the ultimate stack.

nice, and thanks rockmfhudd for the answer as well.

did sarms x have a sale during the holidays last year? i might wait around before ordering, be nice to get a deal so i could throw in some sr with it

im not sure if there will be any sales or not this year bro...

I like to make a joke about whether my sarms are working. If I keep adding plates, they are working.

im so proud of you bro... you really made huge progress and you have set a great example for others... excellent work man! you need a few weeks off now and then you can start again whenever you are ready whether it be within the next few weeks or a month or two... you are good to go bro! keep working hard and keep surpassing your goals! im always here to help!

Thanks Dylan!! Sarms are a great tool for enhancing the results of the work we put in. I will not run a cycle without at least GW and MK 2866. I cant say enough about how well they work!

For me it is an overall sense of well being. The increase in endurance and strength combine to make you feel great. I was walking around with a dumb smile on my face most of the time. Plus the results helped. LOL

For me it is an overall sense of well being. The increase in endurance and strength combine to make you feel great. I was walking around with a dumb smile on my face most of the time. Plus the results helped. LOL

thats what its all about... clearly, when you feel great, have more energy and that sense of well being, you can perform at a much higher level resulting in bigger gains...

Thanks Dylan!! Sarms are a great tool for enhancing the results of the work we put in. I will not run a cycle without at least GW and MK 2866. I cant say enough about how well they work!

absolutely brother... they are staples for sure!

Top Bottom