napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The beginning of my Robo stash

Saiyan

This is just the start of what's to come. Robo is always an email away. The guy is always in contact if you need something.
6f3d5a445b23400168e9854df42853e2.jpg

And don't forget. Until the end of September Robo is running a buy 2 get 1 free on test cyp and test E. And remember. These are 20ml jugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to run his deca and drol. Super fast on communication and shipping. Looking forward to this blast!

I'm about to run his deca and drol. Super fast on communication and shipping. Looking forward to this blast!

As am I bro. Just sad I have to wait for November. What does your protocol look like?

This is just the start of what's to come. Robo is always an email away. The guy is always in contact if you need something.
6f3d5a445b23400168e9854df42853e2.jpg

And don't forget. Until the end of September Robo is running a buy 2 get 1 free on test cyp and test E. And remember. These are 20ml jugs!

awesome bro....are you planning a cycle soon

I hear nothing but good things about Robo...

PHARMA LADY REP

Yea spiked. Starts in November. Adrol kicker to a test and deca run. Thinking of finishing with his new inj winny as well. Doses are in the works right now.

Yea spiked. Starts in November. Adrol kicker to a test and deca run. Thinking of finishing with his new inj winny as well. Doses are in the works right now.

You have caber for the drol and deca?

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

I have enough for about 8-10 weeks but will be stocking up with a lot more before I even start.

Yep. Just did my first business with him. Smooth. Now the wait as I'm running titan right now and want labs before I switch over.
5fe4eaafd3738c11f450dab69dbd4bbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Yep. Just did my first business with him. Smooth. Now the wait as I'm running titan right now and want labs before I switch over.
5fe4eaafd3738c11f450dab69dbd4bbe.jpg

Oops double post. My bad. Cellphone. Anyone know how to rotate pictures? Their up right in my phone but turn sideways in post?

As am I bro. Just sad I have to wait for November. What does your protocol look like?

I'm still kicking it around, but something like...
Wk 1-12 600mg Test cyp
Wk 1-12 400mg Deca
Wk 1-4 50mg Anadrol
12.5 mg aromasin eod
.5 Caber e3d

Are you going to run any growth with it? I would love to add it to my run but just don't have the cash right now.

I've heard nothing but good things about robo as well, I will get around to trying his gear one day I just stocked up on a shitload of test, I have enough test for like 4 cycles at the moment. Starting to gather gear for my next cycle which most likely won't be until march.

Are you going to run any growth with it? I would love to add it to my run but just don't have the cash right now.

Nah. That's something I won't be able to afford for years and years. I'm 28. I have a long time to play with growth lol.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Nah. That's something I won't be able to afford for years and years. I'm 28. I have a long time to play with growth lol.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I'm in my 40's. It can only help my old ass, lol. Hopefully next year I can give it a run. Wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

Top Bottom