Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mr. Olympia shows us what were doing wrong...

Look how much cutler has lost since retiring from that. No where near the same. Why? Because its a very lonely road and they get sick of it


PHURIOUS
 
I wouldn't waste your money.Unless you're goal is to become a pro and win huge ,Isnt this just a cool hobby?Just saying.I enjoy trying out different things but at the end of the day ,none of this contributed to my kids college fund or my bank account.I'd have fun with it .Set some goals like crystal hard frigging abs and hugeness.Thats just me though.

Abs are straight, fairly big at 250 and competing is nowhere in my plans I don't think bro. Only thing my size ever did to benefit my kid is make coaches think he can balloon up like me one day. I just want a set of extra eyes to say 'you need to do this, or that', but we'll see...
 
Thats what we are here for bro. Post up some pics start a log. Outline your daily diet and your training regimine etc. and we are all the trainers u need


PHURIOUS
 
Thats what we are here for bro. Post up some pics start a log. Outline your daily diet and your training regimine etc. and we are all the trainers u need


PHURIOUS

Lol... you know I'm a paranoid fuck. Pics are rare and few, I think i'm my biggest critic... but in the size game being that for yourself pays off. And I'm not gonna lie ever since I been on tren I've been focusing my diet around aesthetics. I can't wait to finish this and later get back on the Deca train.
 
Lol... you know I'm a paranoid fuck. Pics are rare and few, I think i'm my biggest critic... but in the size game being that for yourself pays off. And I'm not gonna lie ever since I been on tren I've been focusing my diet around aesthetics. I can't wait to finish this and later get back on the Deca train.

Im gonna give you some advice a bber gave me a long time ago. Cause i said to him how do i look like you. And he said this.

"You wont ever look like me cause you arnt me. You are you. If you try to look like someone else you wont ever achieve that. Just be the best version of you that you can be and then you can achieve anything."


PHURIOUS
 
Im gonna give you some advice a bber gave me a long time ago. Cause i said to him how do i look like you. And he said this.

"You wont ever look like me cause you arnt me. You are you. If you try to look like someone else you wont ever achieve that. Just be the best version of you that you can be and then you can achieve anything."


PHURIOUS

Sound advice, but I'm seriously not trying to look like anyone else. I just want to be lumpier...swoller and thicker. There's never any satisfaction in this as long as you're always reaching for more of this and that. I'm just finicky broham. I think what the issue is that at my age I know the window is closing more each year.
 
Sound advice, but I'm seriously not trying to look like anyone else. I just want to be lumpier...swoller and thicker. There's never any satisfaction in this as long as you're always reaching for more of this and that. I'm just finicky broham. I think what the issue is that at my age I know the window is closing more each year.

I think what u need to realize is that u will always be reaching for more. I still am. There is always something that can be improved upon. So i hate to say it but you, like the rest of us, will never be satisfied


PHURIOUS
 
Im gonna give you some advice a bber gave me a long time ago. Cause i said to him how do i look like you. And he said this.

"You wont ever look like me cause you arnt me. You are you. If you try to look like someone else you wont ever achieve that. Just be the best version of you that you can be and then you can achieve anything."


PHURIOUS
Great advice right there.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5
 
I think what u need to realize is that u will always be reaching for more. I still am. There is always something that can be improved upon. So i hate to say it but you, like the rest of us, will never be satisfied


PHURIOUS

Lol I realized that once my arms hit 20" back in 2013. I used to say I want 20" arms, then 21" and now 22" is just a mile marker to 23" and 24" hopefully. You're my bro, but you're horrible and replying to messages and inquiries I send you lol.
 
Lol I realized that once my arms hit 20" back in 2013. I used to say I want 20" arms, then 21" and now 22" is just a mile marker to 23" and 24" hopefully.

But then u have to consider. Do u want 25" arms cause ur big and 15-18% bf or do u want 25" arms andhave 32" waist and be 10% bf. Ill take the second one. Lol


PHURIOUS
 
Lol I realized that once my arms hit 20" back in 2013. I used to say I want 20" arms, then 21" and now 22" is just a mile marker to 23" and 24" hopefully. You're my bro, but you're horrible and replying to messages and inquiries I send you lol.

I havnt recieved any messages? Wtf u talkin bout


PHURIOUS
 
Im gonna give you some advice a bber gave me a long time ago. Cause i said to him how do i look like you. And he said this.

"You wont ever look like me cause you arnt me. You are you. If you try to look like someone else you wont ever achieve that. Just be the best version of you that you can be and then you can achieve anything."


PHURIOUS

thats deep... and very accurate
 
I think the pros take more gear than that and definitely don't forget the Anadrol.

I know Rich P. was running 2g's Test, 800mg Tren, 300mg Anadrol and placed 7th...

PHARMA LADY REP
And rich looked like a piece of melted shit...

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co
 
Lol... you know I'm a paranoid fuck. Pics are rare and few, I think i'm my biggest critic... but in the size game being that for yourself pays off. And I'm not gonna lie ever since I been on tren I've been focusing my diet around aesthetics. I can't wait to finish this and later get back on the Deca train.
He'll never post pics [emoji14]

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co
 
Abs are straight, fairly big at 250 and competing is nowhere in my plans I don't think bro. Only thing my size ever did to benefit my kid is make coaches think he can balloon up like me one day. I just want a set of extra eyes to say 'you need to do this, or that', but we'll see...


Seems you can start with a training partner, someone who's a freak lifter like you. That, I think, can get you to a new level.

Best of luck
 
Top Bottom