napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with my next cycle

bonartoo

I'm a 38 year old male, 207lbs, 5'11", & 16% BF. I've done one cycle now, which if you check out my previous threads, was not well done, as it was too much, too long & not well balanced. Especially for my first cycle. I completed my 6 week PCT 1 1/2 weeks ago. I'm waiting for week 3 or 4 to get blood work again. I plan on waiting until early June to start my next cycle, but would like to start planning it now. I did manage to gain a lot of size during my first cycle, which surprisingly, I've held on to about 85% of my gains. I'm just looking for some suggestions on how to structure my next cycle. I would like to gain size, but definitely want them to be clean gains. I'm hoping to be down around 10-12% BF by that point. I've heard great things about Primo & even Masteron. Anyone have any suggestions for a good Primo/Test cycle. I'm also considering possibly adding some orals as well.

I'm a 38 year old male, 207lbs, 5'11", & 16% BF. I've done one cycle now, which if you check out my previous threads, was not well done, as it was too much, too long & not well balanced. Especially for my first cycle. I completed my 6 week PCT 1 1/2 weeks ago. I'm waiting for week 3 or 4 to get blood work again. I plan on waiting until early June to start my next cycle, but would like to start planning it now. I did manage to gain a lot of size during my first cycle, which surprisingly, I've held on to about 85% of my gains. I'm just looking for some suggestions on how to structure my next cycle. I would like to gain size, but definitely want them to be clean gains. I'm hoping to be down around 10-12% BF by that point. I've heard great things about Primo & even Masteron. Anyone have any suggestions for a good Primo/Test cycle. I'm also considering possibly adding some orals as well.

i have major experience with prmo and masteron... if your not under 10% body fat, dont even discuss masteron because your wasting time and money... honestly, your focus needs to be on the now because your nowhere near the condition you need to be in for the type of cycle you want to run... instead of looking ahead nearly a year, you need to shift your focus to NOW... this is a common mistake made and then you lose focus on the task at hand... the cycle type you want to run is one of my favorites but you have to be in the condition necessary to run it... i'll give you a mean cutting type cycle when the time is right but for now, lets get you in the right condition to not only run it but get the most out of it... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i am giving you the links to get everything you need for the stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm with Dylan on this. I think you need to shift your focus away from steroids right now and go with a sarms stack for your goals.

You are looking for lean and clean gains so I think I have the perfect stack for you, the ultra recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com

Here is the layout for it and pct

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom