napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Puffy nips (gyno maybe)

AsapSlim

ok long story short, bought some bs sarms in a bottle at a supplement store while i was bulking (lgd) come to find out......they are fake and probably had prohormones it because my nips started to itch from time to time. I quite due to suppression and pct'd which i got from there. (i was unaware of the capsule scam) Anyways, my nips got puffy but i was also 220 pds and super high bodyfat (in no condition for prohormones but hey i didnt know what i was taking) so i kind of wrote off gyno and said let me drop some weight and body fat to see what i have. Well the puffiness went down but is not 100% gone, plus when my nips are stimulated or cold or whatever they go back to normal size just like that. I know everyone will say get bloods and i feel thats probably the only option left but i was wondering if it was gyno would they just snap back to normal size when cold or stimulated?

Gyno will not just come and go when its hot or cold out, you may just have elevated BF or naturally have puffy nipples. Every humans nipples will puff out or shrink when there is a change in temperature thats both for males and females

Gyno will not just come and go when its hot or cold out, you may just have elevated BF or naturally have puffy nipples. Every humans nipples will puff out or shrink when there is a change in temperature thats both for males and females

I was like 25% bf and now im down to about 13-14% and still alittle puffiness, but let me get out of the shower and a cold gust of wind hit em...they shrink back to normal size! So you are saying thats not gyno-like?

I still think you need bloodwork but you might be over thinking the gyno thing in my opinion. Gyno never really goes away if you have it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I still think you need bloodwork but you might be over thinking the gyno thing in my opinion. Gyno never really goes away if you have it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i agree on the blood work, i will get it done. And you are right the thought of gyno sends me into panic, only because i feel like i was tricked as is with the fake sarms. I would be super pissed if i got gyno out of that situation.

I was like 25% bf and now im down to about 13-14% and still alittle puffiness, but let me get out of the shower and a cold gust of wind hit em...they shrink back to normal size! So you are saying thats not gyno-like?

Sounds like you may just be holding some fat in the nipple area, to be for certain run bloodwork so you can determine if the puffiness is compound induced or just your natural state

i agree on the blood work, i will get it done. And you are right the thought of gyno sends me into panic, only because i feel like i was tricked as is with the fake sarms. I would be super pissed if i got gyno out of that situation.

Have you noticed any firm lumps under or around the areola area of the nipples ?

Have you noticed any firm lumps under or around the areola area of the nipples ?

No bro just the puffiness and like i said at one point it was a itch but that was awhile ago and it wasnt constant. I actually thought it was my work shirt rubbing against them and irritating them at the time. Now im just stuck with on again off again puffy nips. But blood work is the next step for me bros no doubt.

in the meantime of getting bloods i would order some liquiarom from sarmsx. that shit is good and quick acting

well it cant hurt for sure but you need bloods and can get them within a day and results back the next day just do the female hormone and possibly add prolactin in with it. then by the time you get the results you will have it on hand, there is a gyno protocol DG has and you can get them all at sarmsx. seems to have helped teku and some others that have had lingering gyno issues

well it cant hurt for sure but you need bloods and can get them within a day and results back the next day just do the female hormone and possibly add prolactin in with it. then by the time you get the results you will have it on hand, there is a gyno protocol DG has and you can get them all at sarmsx. seems to have helped teku and some others that have had lingering gyno issues

Will do, i appreciate that bro! For next time, i know better.

Hey brother there are different types of gyno. Estrogen gyno. Prolactin gyno. And puberty gyno. You can get puberty gyno naturally. It happens to some people. That will give you puffy nips but no real lumps like gear related gyno. And when cold they shrink and look normal. This is puberty or possibly fat related. I have this as well as some others on here. One of my friends also has this from puberty. Puberty gyno probably won't be killed using aromasin, raloxifene or some other type of med. Lower body fat may help but nips will still be puffy when hot. Best thing you can do is try to get chest bigger to hide it or try to keep them cold. Someone recommended biofreeze for nips. I've never tried it. Surgery is also an option but it's expensive especially for something so arbitrary and cosmetic. Nips seem like a huge deal to us mentally but most people don't notice. We are our worst critics.

i would go with letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin.

here is the gyno protocol from DG he just posted it for a guy that has had some gyno issues for a year. so try it out bro

Top Bottom