napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how much EQ

bankbigbii

I wanted your advice on how much and how often EQ should be ran. In the past I've always ran test between 750mg and 1000mg but the sides weren't worth it. So I've been running only 250mg a week along with 125mg Deca a week and 50mg dbol (25mg am 25mg on) a day and loving the results and the way I feel. I'd like to switch to EQ but I've been told it had to be around 900mg or more to actually work. Is this true? I really want to keep dosing as low as possible to avoid sides. I don't mind EQ having to take longer to see results, my pro debut isn't until mid 2017. Also I've been fighting an inflamed elbow and I've used tb500 and bpc157 and both haven't cleared it 100%. Granted it is almost clear. I was told to run primobolan enath and that would help. ...? Any advice on a low dose, long cycle I can run would be greatly appreciated.

EQ doesn't come with many sides. It's just one of those compounds that need to ran higher like Masteron or Primo to really get the most out of it. You have to understand that test and eq are completely different compounds. Comparing dosage in relation to sides between the two is pointless. Its like comparing an 8oz glass of water to an 8oz glass of whiskey. Obviously they give a different effect even though the volume is the same. This is how to look at different compounds. 400-500mg of EQ is mild. Recommended starting dose is between 600-800mg. You will have to run it longer since the ester takes a bit to peak. 16 weeks minimum in my opinion. Anyway, lets hear more about you first bud. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Cycle experience? Goals for the cycle? That'll help us point you in the right direction.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I wanted your advice on how much and how often EQ should be ran. In the past I've always ran test between 750mg and 1000mg but the sides weren't worth it. So I've been running only 250mg a week along with 125mg Deca a week and 50mg dbol (25mg am 25mg on) a day and loving the results and the way I feel. I'd like to switch to EQ but I've been told it had to be around 900mg or more to actually work. Is this true? I really want to keep dosing as low as possible to avoid sides. I don't mind EQ having to take longer to see results, my pro debut isn't until mid 2017. Also I've been fighting an inflamed elbow and I've used tb500 and bpc157 and both haven't cleared it 100%. Granted it is almost clear. I was told to run primobolan enath and that would help. ...? Any advice on a low dose, long cycle I can run would be greatly appreciated.

bro, whoever is giving you advice on things is a complete moron... primo for your injuries? wtf kind of advice is that? lolll DO NOT ask for advice from whoever is telling you this idiocy... not to mention, running dbol that high? thats absurd and so is test at 750-1000... eq needs to be ran 600-800 mg week... 800 mg is the sweet spot... sides are very minimal... red blood cell count is the main side and is easily alleviated by donating blood...

i have far better alternatives for healing and i can incorporate them into your new cycle but i need some answers to a few questions... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle?

EQ is good at 600-800mg per week and there really isn't any sides with it. It's a great compound to go with test. As for your healing, primo isn't going to cut it there. If you want true healing benefits go with sarms.

These three sarms help considerably with healing. Mk677 is a GH secretogue, and can be ran like GH long term or 6 months or more

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

bro, whoever is giving you advice on things is a complete moron... primo for your injuries? wtf kind of advice is that? lolll DO NOT ask for advice from whoever is telling you this idiocy... not to mention, running dbol that high? thats absurd and so is test at 750-1000... eq needs to be ran 600-800 mg week... 800 mg is the sweet spot... sides are very minimal... red blood cell count is the main side and is easily alleviated by donating blood...

i have far better alternatives for healing and i can incorporate them into your new cycle but i need some answers to a few questions... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle?

Hi Dylan. It's me (bankbigbii) I forgot you wanted all questions sent to the forums and not email. I am sorry about that. Here are my stats.

Heights: 5'10"
Weight: 210-212lbs
BF%: approx 12%
I eat 6 food meals a day and my intra workout is BCAAs with dextrose mixed in.

Goals for the cycle. Long cycle at min dose as possible. I have a year to add a little more size before pro debut. Mainly back width and arm size. Especially arms, they are very stubborn. I compete in the classic bodybuilder division so I don't have to be huge. I understand at my age getting huge isn't going to happen. That's where I screwed up cycles in the past. Thinking more gear = more gains. I have ran dbol as high as 100mg a day. Test and tren as high as 1000mg a week. Deca as high as 800mg a week. I didn't see any real benefit to these insane doses. All I got was high blood pressure, ED, sleep problems, breathing troubles, unable to climax when/IF I got an erection and other stuff.

So I backed off and currently only taking 250mg sus, 125mg Deca and 50mg dbol (25mg am and 25mg pm) a day.

I was considering EQ because I understand the gains are slow, steady and keepable.

Thank you for any and all advice.

Welcome to the board, glad you're here because you have been getting some terrible advice.

EQ and test is a great combo for your goals. No need to go that high on the test, let the EQ shine. Personally I wouldn't mess with deca OR d-bol. You have time and the test/EQ combo will give you nice steady gains.....I often use the term "quality pounds"

I'm not even going to comment on why you had all those issues when running deca @ 800 mg's/week.

As for size; IMO your training will impact that...more than the juice @ least.

Welcome to the board, glad you're here because you have been getting some terrible advice.

EQ and test is a great combo for your goals. No need to go that high on the test, let the EQ shine. Personally I wouldn't mess with deca OR d-bol. You have time and the test/EQ combo will give you nice steady gains.....I often use the term "quality pounds"

I'm not even going to comment on why you had all those issues when running deca @ 800 mg's/week.

As for size; IMO your training will impact that...more than the juice @ least.

My training is great. I train 6 days a week. Hitting each body part twice with 1 lower rep heavy day and the other lighter weight higher rep. I know exactly why I had those issues when running higher. Learned the hard way. Now I'm growing nicely and no sides at all.

My training is great. I train 6 days a week. Hitting each body part twice with 1 lower rep heavy day and the other lighter weight higher rep. I know exactly why I had those issues when running higher. Learned the hard way. Now I'm growing nicely and no sides at all.

We all think our training is great and that by far IMO is the #1 reason we tend to fail to reach our goals and bust plateaus. Today for example I went lighter than usual, incorporated negatives and more sets. My pump was great, the muscles worked feel genuinely fatigued. You have to mix things up and shock the body as homeostasis is always a threat to gains as is complacency. I was a big dosage guy till I asked Dylan for his advice. Strangely enough opposite of conventional thinking Dylan's less is more approach led to more gains kept. Example: My way equated to 36 pound gain during cycle, 12 pounds lost post cycle, net gain 24 pounds. Dylans method: 32 pound on cycle gain, 4 pounds lost post cycle, net gain of 28 pounds and I ran through way less gear. Simple and methodical is always best I came to see. Now big doses have a time and place, but you will be riddled with sides. Currently I'm running a gram of test, 600mg Tren, 10iu HGH and my libido is hit and miss at times and I have to constantly dabble with my AI doses to keep the lil' man able to perform when called upon. I never had that issue following Dylan's advice and was running Deca at the time. Slow and steady wins the race, has less sides and you feel great as well. Forgot the subject for a second, EQ requires higher doses IMO 600mg is a moderate dose, however I think 800-900 will suit you well over 16 weeks. I'm 45yo myself and I see no excuses when it comes to growth except those that are self inflicted...

Last edited:
We all think our training is great and that by far IMO is the #1 reason we tend to fail to reach our goals and bust plateaus. Today for example I went lighter than usual, incorporated negatives and more sets. My pump was great, the muscles worked feel genuinely fatigued. You have to mix things up and shock the body as homeostasis is always a threat to gains as is complacency. I was a big dosage guy till I asked Dylan for his advice. Strangely enough opposite of conventional thinking Dylan's less is more approach led to more gains kept. Example: My way equated to 36 pound gain during cycle, 12 pounds lost post cycle, net gain 24 pounds. Dylans method: 32 pound on cycle gain, 4 pounds lost post cycle, net gain of 28 pounds and I ran through way less gear. Simple and methodical is always best I came to see. Now big doses have a time and place, but you will be riddled with sides. Currently I'm running a gram of test, 600mg Tren, 10iu HGH and my libido is hit and miss at times and I have to constantly dabble with my AI doses to keep the lil' man able to perform when called upon. I never had that issue following Dylan's advice and was running Deca at the time. Slow and steady wins the race, has less sides and you feel great as well. Forgot the subject for a second, EQ requires higher doses IMO 600mg is a moderate dose, however I think 800-900 will suit you well over 16 weeks. I'm 45yo myself and I see no excuses when it comes to growth except those that are self inflicted...

As far as training goes I aim for the squeeze and pump. I don't go heavy all the time. Maybe once a month. I'm more of a TUT kinda guy. For example on my lighter days we will use 10lb plates. One on each side and do 10 reps. Add two more for 10 two more for 10 etc then go back down. CT fletcher did this that's where I got the idea. The pump is insane. We also use drop sets. Example on pec deck we start at the heaviest weight and rep until failure. Lighten and keep going down the stack until we hit 100 reps. We use slower more controlled reps and it feels amazing. I'm making better progress this way than when I went heavier all the time.

Dylan and some others prefer EQ at higher doses where they are IDEAL. I tend to run mine between 400-600mg a week and you can still get good results. It will not be a waste in my experience. However everyone is different on what works for them so if I were you I would try 400 and see how you feel and increase if necessary.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

As far as training goes I aim for the squeeze and pump. I don't go heavy all the time. Maybe once a month. I'm more of a TUT kinda guy. For example on my lighter days we will use 10lb plates. One on each side and do 10 reps. Add two more for 10 two more for 10 etc then go back down. CT fletcher did this that's where I got the idea. The pump is insane. We also use drop sets. Example on pec deck we start at the heaviest weight and rep until failure. Lighten and keep going down the stack until we hit 100 reps. We use slower more controlled reps and it feels amazing. I'm making better progress this way than when I went heavier all the time.

I often implement tut principles as well and try to mix things up, but even my light days are considered heavy to most. Only you know what 'feels' best for you and yields results. We just have to remember to mix things up and the basic concept of heavy = strength = mass is always true. My wife wants me to compete, but honestly I eat clean enough as it is and couldn't stand to do any more than I do without yakking up my food. Bad enough to always eat chicken, turkey, or fish... lean beefs are my only salvation but sometimes I honestly can't stand it. Kudos to you guys with the discipline to shred up and stay sub 10%. I'm lean AF now, but it is a tad miserable at times.

I often implement tut principles as well and try to mix things up, but even my light days are considered heavy to most. Only you know what 'feels' best for you and yields results. We just have to remember to mix things up and the basic concept of heavy = strength = mass is always true. My wife wants me to compete, but honestly I eat clean enough as it is and couldn't stand to do any more than I do without yakking up my food. Bad enough to always eat chicken, turkey, or fish... lean beefs are my only salvation but sometimes I honestly can't stand it. Kudos to you guys with the discipline to shred up and stay sub 10%. I'm lean AF now, but it is a tad miserable at times.

I know many are against this but i use flexible dieting. I eat rather "clean" but do enjoy things like marshmallows and sherbert ice cream during both contest prep and bulking. Mainly chicken and rice but like i said i enjoy other forms of food but i weight it out and make it fit my macros for that meal.

I know many are against this but i use flexible dieting. I eat rather "clean" but do enjoy things like marshmallows and sherbert ice cream during both contest prep and bulking. Mainly chicken and rice but like i said i enjoy other forms of food but i weight it out and make it fit my macros for that meal.

Ballsy, lol

Top Bottom