napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to piss off Mrs. 44 real good...

44YOGearHead

Last night my wife and I were having a conversation after returning from the mall. My wife fucked up and said 'when I get paid my whole check is pretty much spent because I used some of my overdraft'. Basically this was an invite to get her balls busted. I asked her how this was possible when every time she got paid before she always managed to have plenty of money, how if I pay practically everything and I always see her buying herself stuff when she gets paid, how are you broke when you get paid??? Imagine the long pause. I told her if I find out you sent money to, or bought someone outside our immediate family something I was gonna have issue with it. She got quiet AF. We get home and I'm on the toilet and she comes in and says 'if I sent someone something what does it matter? You're not my daddy', see I live for moments like these, I thrive on seeing someones pulse pick up from the sudden boost of courage, it's like I can hear your fucking heart beating in a silent pitch black room and I'm fucking Dracula. I told her "No, I'm not your daddy. I raised my kids to be something. I take care of my wife, look around at this house and all the shit you have and how well taken care of you are. I'm definitely not your daddy, but I'm better. I told her then, I think that if your going to raise your older sisters that perhaps you can go stay with them so you can raise them better. I find it disturbing that they presume your income is a part of their budget. I want this, let's call baby sis, I'm short on this...call sis. I honestly get mad at the fact they fuck you over every possible chance they get and you go for it." She claimed she says no more often than yes, but when you make it clear the answer is no it forces people to grow the hell up and account for themselves. I've been poor, so don't assume I'm talking outta my ass. I still to this day buy myself used vehicles and barely buy myself shit because I'm the cheapest MF you might ever meet when it comes to self. She then said something along the lines about her nephew coming and spending some time here at the house and I asked "Why would he be here when you ain't?", her response 'when I go to work', 44's response "That ignorant MF will never be in my house again, especially if you're not here and taking his ass back the same day. That disrespectful piece of shit who raised his voice at you will never be welcomed here again'. Oh she was seeing red then. She claimed that I was too old school and went by principle too much, that if she didn't care why should I. I asked her what would happen if someone random disrespected her and I was there. Her response was as expected... I'd fucking smash their ass. So why wouldn't it be worse if it was someone who supposedly should give a fuck about you??? The truth came out then... if you beat his ass I'd have to explain to my family why you did it and they'd be upset... This was the Creme de la Creme moment right here... "Who they fuck is your family to be concerned about? What the hell can they do to me? I don't need them, they need me. They get mad? They still gotta shut the fuck up because they're gonna ask for something later. Who the fuck gives two shits what your old ass daddy, bum ass brothers and broke ass sisters think about me?" She went to bed mad as a mother fucker and didn't speak to me till this morning. I love my old lady, but fuck anyone who manages to assume they hold some type of influence over The 44. I barely like my blood relatives, you think I give a damn about some fat ass'd black hillbillies? My personality is this... pull a gun on me and hesitate I'm beating your ass, pulling down your pants and shoving the barrel in your butt and squeezing the trigger. You're 7 feet tall and assume you're a bad ass with me? I'm gonna beat the teeth outta your mouth and feed them to you so you can shit them out. I'm fucking psychotic when it comes to shit. My wife knows this, some asshole tried to cut in line at victoria's secret and didn't see me. My wife said excuse me I was next and he tired to ignore her I walked out from behind a display and told him "mother fucker you know you weren't next", he apologized and left. If you stab me, I'm gonna kill you before I bleed out, if you gouged out my eyes I'm eating your throat. Today is gonna be a great fucking workout.

so why don't you pose the question like this to her. what if your son did half the shit these mf'rs try to pull. how would she react?

so why don't you pose the question like this to her. what if your son did half the shit these mf'rs try to pull. how would she react?

She has every excuse ready to use when it comes to them... her first one would be our son knows better because he had both parents, #2 would be they don't know any better so it's okay and #3 would be if you can help ppl you should. Help is one thing bro, but support is a whole nother beast. Lol before we even got to arguing I told her to drop it cuz she'd end up pissed. I think we're good now, like I said they need my ass, not the other way around and if my wife fucked off her account behind them she's gonna get sick of it in a week when someone comes back asking her for something.

let her sweat don't give her ass any money until she gets paid again. the problem is her relatives don't have any problems cuz she doesn't allow them to have probs, it is her and your problem. when they hit the bottom hard enuff to jar their fucking teeth loose and there is no way out but on themselves then they will change but until then its like a stray dog you feed the mf'r it keeps coming back and shittin on the porch

let her sweat don't give her ass any money until she gets paid again. the problem is her relatives don't have any problems cuz she doesn't allow them to have probs, it is her and your problem. when they hit the bottom hard enuff to jar their fucking teeth loose and there is no way out but on themselves then they will change but until then its like a stray dog you feed the mf'r it keeps coming back and shittin on the porch

You're preaching to the choir bro. I told her this long ago. They're always gonna have a hand out till she's willing to chop it off.

Bro, thanks for reminding me to NEVER get married! I got your back if you need a shovel(damn auto correct tried to substitute shower for shovel).

well im sure you already have a plan to make her ass sweat without any money and tell her to call her sisters to borrow some of her on money back

By the fucking way, it was a stupendous workout today. They are good for getting the juices flowing. Massive pumps, veiny as shit and swole the fuck up. I know all the people I see staring at me are like this dudes gotta be on gear lol... Pinned some hgh too post workout about 30 minutes ago. Sub cut pins kinda suck, not painful and it's cool to see the fluid under your skin, but as much shit as I pin with my regular stuff 2x wk and my daily PWO pins I might as well be a pin cushion.

'if I sent someone something what does it matter? You're not my daddy', see I live for moments like these, I thrive on seeing someones pulse pick up from the sudden boost of courage, it's like I can hear your fucking heart beating in a silent pitch black room and I'm fucking Dracula. I told her "No, I'm not your daddy. I raised my kids to be something. I take care of my wife, look around at this house and all the shit you have and how well taken care of you are. I'm definitely not your daddy, but I'm better.

Pure fuckin poetry bro.I love the way you paint the picture.

Top Bottom