napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Downtime between SR and GW cycles?

Okay, I don't know what is up with the abrasive response with all caps, but I only posted on here to get different opinions and to learn more information. RickRock did a great job in explaining how the cycles works and I got the answers I needed. I'll note that I was told from a Nutrition store employee that in order to maintain the proper potency of SR or GW, you need to up the dose for the last 4 weeks of the 12 week cycle. Thanks for RickRock, he explained that you should maintain the same dosage for the whole 12 weeks.

Question for you Dylan. So SR and GW target different receptors right? The reason I ask is because I've been doing SR for 8 weeks now, and am willing to do 4 more weeks of SR and hop on GW for 12 weeks (4 of those weeks stacked with the last 4 weeks of SR). The reason I ask is because if they target the same receptor, then I wonder if it won't be safe to do what I plan on doing because I have done 8 weeks of SR and doing 12 weeks of GW right after, thus making me target that same receptor for 20 weeks, which is way more than the recommended 16 week cycle that RickRock was saying to do per cycle. Does my Q make sense?

Thanks

i certainly wouldn't trust the nutrition store nor buy any sarms they are selling sarmsx is the only way to go

i certainly wouldn't trust the nutrition store nor buy any sarms they are selling sarmsx is the only way to go

Yeah, I plan on purchasing my GW from SarmsX this time around. Do you think you could give it a go at answering the question I had directed to Dylan?
Thanks

Yeah, I plan on purchasing my GW from SarmsX this time around. Do you think you could give it a go at answering the question I had directed to Dylan?
Thanks

not about receptors lol. they may be different receptors i don't know but i do know they are awesome for endurance and vo2 max (GW) and metabolism for the sr9009 both which equal fat loss

Top Bottom