napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

isarms swag

I still rock my adrenaline rush shirt every week at the gym, lol that was before your time here 44 but you would have loved that shit too

af70292e948565413a7e16b17b2c2aa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Fester wants his shirt back.....

lmao well that was a few months ago on my way to seattle or back i don't know which i have trimmed down some more since then and a beard so i have some kind of break up of this fat ass head lol all head baby

last time it didnt sell like hoped so there are no plans for it anytime bro

ya i know it didn't i don't know what it was but i got my limited edition baby and i rock out with my cock out. im gonna wear that bitch this weekend to an MMA fight up here in Oklahoma represent the old school even tho i love the new school

You can make your own logo and have shirts made around $20 at a local screen shop, or do what I have done and just get the iron on stuff and do it on an ink jet printer..

You can make your own logo and have shirts made around $20 at a local screen shop, or do what I have done and just get the iron on stuff and do it on an ink jet printer..

You Sir are participating in illegal activity... if I didn't know any better I'd say you were on dem gainzzz as well! Lol... I thought the same thing just before I read your post. Rep what you love, love what you rep you know?

i have a buddy that does that shit for a living ill talk to him and see what he can get some for. he is on the forum but not active at all. he has done a lot of BB comp shirts and shit in Birmingham and hunstville area

You Sir are participating in illegal activity... if I didn't know any better I'd say you were on dem gainzzz as well! Lol... I thought the same thing just before I read your post. Rep what you love, love what you rep you know?

What??? I make my own logos I don't steal them, plus at 2 or 3 at a time are you gonna rest me Barney Fife....

well we might have to check with isarms of DG so we aint stealing no fuckin trademark or copyright or some shit. lol plus my only drawing is with crayons in the back of the bus my logo would be an epic fail

Top Bottom