bannednutritionRegenRx

Help-gw is kicking my azz

Good lord Jake...don't know what to say...the photo...I'm speechless
shit bro..that's some serious dedication
damn

Good lord Jake...don't know what to say...the photo...I'm speechless
shit bro..that's some serious dedication
damn

Thanks buen.I am working pretty hard and at a very hardcore gym, but I have to say that my dad is trying to out do me.That fuckhead has young girls after him....and young to means sub30's.

He even has his skin tone looking younger. I do not know what that is about but his skin is really nice looking.

When I first saw the photo I was inspired....then that slowly faded to INTIMIDATION

I thought...dang, I need to cut the carbs even further....then fuck it...I wanted to go eat a gallon of ice cream, cuz i'm never going to get even remotely close to that level of commitment
I consider myself a pretty focused and driven individual....but seriously...I don't think I've got it in me to achieve what my version of that would be
I admire your strength of will and unwavering dedication....you are in an elite .0001% of the population...well done brother!

When I first saw the photo I was inspired....then that slowly faded to INTIMIDATION

I thought...dang, I need to cut the carbs even further....then fuck it...I wanted to go eat a gallon of ice cream, cuz i'm never going to get even remotely close to that level of commitment
I consider myself a pretty focused and driven individual....but seriously...I don't think I've got it in me to achieve what my version of that would be
I admire your strength of will and unwavering dedication....you are in an elite .0001% of the population...well done brother!

That is his way of life brother. He is very focused, and if he is not lifting then he is running or tweaking the diet. Older guys like us just need to be fit enough to enjoy life and have a body that allows us to do whatever we want. And hey...we are in good shape ,so do not eat the ice cream lol.
Jake got a big dose of motivation when he took his wife and family to the Smokies. They were walking up Clingman's Dome I think it was called, and there were very young men,women and children gasping for air and just could not make the walk.
Jake, his wife and his daughters decided to jog it! He was freaked out over how many obese and out of shape people there are. So don't ever loose motivation, that is why you are in good shape. Stay that way man!

That is his way of life brother. He is very focused, and if he is not lifting then he is running or tweaking the diet. Older guys like us just need to be fit enough to enjoy life and have a body that allows us to do whatever we want. And hey...we are in good shape ,so do not eat the ice cream lol.
Jake got a big dose of motivation when he took his wife and family to the Smokies. They were walking up Clingman's Dome I think it was called, and there were very young men,women and children gasping for air and just could not make the walk.
Jake, his wife and his daughters decided to jog it! He was freaked out over how many obese and out of shape people there are. So don't ever loose motivation, that is why you are in good shape. Stay that way man!

SHIT !...no ice cream then? hahaha

Top Bottom