napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Misued bodybuilding terms. Cutting vs fat loss

Gymjunkie38

If you need too loose 30 plus lbs too be shredded its not cutting you dont need too be running masteron and winstrol and tren and taking clenbuterol. These drugs are for contest prep when your very lean and still dieting your metabolism has slowed dramatically and you have too pull out all the stops too get that seran wrapped 2 percent bodyfat look your in a severe catabolic state hence the use of tren it will preserve muscle while you practically starve yourself then the dht compounds that dry and harden too make you apear leaner then clen is so bad on your heart when cutting calories snd doing more cardio just arent an option because your 1000 calories under your bmr and doing 2 hrs a day already these guns come out .Let be very clear when i say the last 4 weeks of contest prep is anything but healthy and too try and use these methods too make fat loss thats above your bodies set point and very easy too do by just cleaning up your diet is absurd

If you need too loose 30 plus lbs too be shredded its not cutting you dont need too be running masteron and winstrol and tren and taking clenbuterol. These drugs are for contest prep when your very lean and still dieting your metabolism has slowed dramatically and you have too pull out all the stops too get that seran wrapped 2 percent bodyfat look your in a severe catabolic state hence the use of tren it will preserve muscle while you practically starve yourself then the dht compounds that dry and harden too make you apear leaner then clen is so bad on your heart when cutting calories snd doing more cardio just arent an option because your 1000 calories under your bmr and doing 2 hrs a day already these guns come out .Let be very clear when i say the last 4 weeks of contest prep is anything but healthy and too try and use these methods too make fat loss thats above your bodies set point and very easy too do by just cleaning up your diet is absurd

Well said bro. I hate to see anyone using these compounds (especially Tren) for the wrong reasons. People think these things are there to just shred you the hell up, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Anytime I run Tren I have to diet my ass off to lose fat and get shredded just as much as I do with anything else. Those drugs are not there to help,you lose bodyfat. They are there to give you a specific look that is ideal in contest prep or looking good on the beach for the summer when you get really ultra lean

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes it should be talked about more often, that if you are obese then go a diet. Cutting is a whole different thing. Too often these terms are used as synonyms. I like when I see a fat guy at the gym saying he is getting ready to cut. I think to myself...bro by the time you do get cut a whole year will have past. Not to mention that cutting is gruesome.

"cutting" for 99% of the population doesn't involve AAS
it involves cutting out the pizza and big mac's

"cutting" for 99% of the population doesn't involve AAS
it involves cutting out the pizza and big mac's

you are right about that...and that is what thry don't want to cut. I always laugh at the guy that Jake had on diet who told jake the diet was not doable because he has been hungry for almost 3 days. They have no idea at all about true cutting.

you are right about that...and that is what thry don't want to cut. I always laugh at the guy that Jake had on diet who told jake the diet was not doable because he has been hungry for almost 3 days. They have no idea at all about true cutting.

Ahahahahahahahaha. "He's been hungry for almost 3 days"
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They don't have the slightest clue!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahahahahahahahaha. "He's been hungry for almost 3 days"
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They don't have the slightest clue!!!

Real contest prep hmm garlic salt on cucumbers and a gallon of water too fill up and a xanax too keep you asleep till you get a cup of egg whites and one Ezekiel muffin in the morning before cardio . then they bitch because you tell them yoo weigh there rice

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Real contest prep hmm garlic salt on cucumbers and a gallon of water too fill up and a xanax too keep you asleep till you get a cup of egg whites and one Ezekiel muffin in the morning before cardio . then they bitch because you tell them yoo weigh there rice

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

U know it too well my dear.

Top Bottom