Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lgd suppression?

BraedenB

Member
Member
Hey, so just curious of the degree of suppression with lgd, I've had a few mixed opinions from people ranging from "mild/no suppression" to someone saying "lgd can cause total shut down" what would you guys say?
 
Hey, so just curious of the degree of suppression with lgd, I've had a few mixed opinions from people ranging from "mild/no suppression" to someone saying "lgd can cause total shut down" what would you guys say?


the only way your getting totally shut down with lgd is if your getting something else other than actual lgd bro... lgd does not cause total suppression in any way, shape or form however a prohormone disguised as lgd in capsule form most definitely will... ral lgd as you can get at sarmsx will cause no such suppression
 
Okay great thanks, I'm personally not taking it at the moment but I have a friend who is just trying sarms and got lgd, don't want him having any problems
 
What would you say is the least suppressive sarm? I've researched ostarine is the safest? I want to run a sarms cycle but I don't want to be suppressed too much. I was thinking GW, MK 677, and ostarine (forget the fancy name)
 
What would you say is the least suppressive sarm? I've researched ostarine is the safest? I want to run a sarms cycle but I don't want to be suppressed too much. I was thinking GW, MK 677, and ostarine (forget the fancy name)


GW, SR and MK677 have no suppression whatsoever so they would be considered the ones with the least...
 
I didn't have total shutdown, but my last bloods it dropped by 60%

But I think I also really overtrained,so taking this week easy and probably do bloods again next week. So take the above in that light.
 
Hahaha I should've figured, I've kept up to date on almost all your videos. I'll watch these right away. Thanks for the help, keep up the great work, helpin lots of people
 
Hahaha I should've figured, I've kept up to date on almost all your videos. I'll watch these right away. Thanks for the help, keep up the great work, helpin lots of people


yeah bro, just subscribe and you wont miss a thing... subscribe to both channels... THANK YOU for the support and feedback... im always extremely happy to hear when the things i am doing are helping others because thats the entire point of me doing it... there's plenty more coming, i assure you! =)
 
I've been subscribed for about 2.5 years, followed you since the needtobuildmuscle days. Just somehow missed the SR video
 
Seems like the best bang for my buck here would be, ostarine, gw, SR, mk 677. Lotsa solid gains and shredding without needing a pct or shutting yourself down
 
Seems like the best bang for my buck here would be, ostarine, gw, SR, mk 677. Lotsa solid gains and shredding without needing a pct or shutting yourself down


thats definitely a great stack... www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom