Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey, so just curious of the degree of suppression with lgd, I've had a few mixed opinions from people ranging from "mild/no suppression" to someone saying "lgd can cause total shut down" what would you guys say?
What would you say is the least suppressive sarm? I've researched ostarine is the safest? I want to run a sarms cycle but I don't want to be suppressed too much. I was thinking GW, MK 677, and ostarine (forget the fancy name)
Have you done a video on SR? I would love some more information on this as I haven't researched it that much
Hahaha I should've figured, I've kept up to date on almost all your videos. I'll watch these right away. Thanks for the help, keep up the great work, helpin lots of people
I've been subscribed for about 2.5 years, followed you since the needtobuildmuscle days. Just somehow missed the SR video
GW, SR and MK677 have no suppression whatsoever so they would be considered the ones with the least...
Does that mean SR does not need a pct?
I've been subscribed for about 2.5 years, followed you since the needtobuildmuscle days. Just somehow missed the SR video
Somehow Im glad NTBM and Evo are gone were better off over here less bullshit .
Does that mean SR does not need a pct?
Seems like the best bang for my buck here would be, ostarine, gw, SR, mk 677. Lotsa solid gains and shredding without needing a pct or shutting yourself down
Come on bro you dont miss moon face alpha and his 4 alter egosthat's the understatement of the year... =)

