napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Success for Repairing Cholesterol and Triglycerides

Maxadvance

Just got bloods back, and my cholesterol is fucked and my tri's were 375. I kind of got lazy and was just occasionally taking my fish oil pills, when I did it religiously the Tri's were at 160. I'm cruising at 200 T Cyp and 150 deca and began a sarms stack 2 weeks back. What are some success stories around here?

Just got bloods back, and my cholesterol is fucked and my tri's were 375. I kind of got lazy and was just occasionally taking my fish oil pills, when I did it religiously the Tri's were at 160. I'm cruising at 200 T Cyp and 150 deca and began a sarms stack 2 weeks back. What are some success stories around here?

i have several different things for you to try...

1. GW-501516 This was designed to treat cholesterol... it is often used with tren to help with cardio and cholesterol issues... it works wonders

2. here are foods that help with cholesterol control: Oats, Red Wine, Salmon and Fatty Fish, Nuts, Tea, Beans, Chocolate, Margarine, Garlic, Olive Oil, Spinach, Advocado

3. Herbs: Artichoke Plant, Celery, Skullcap, Soy, Tumeric, Ginger

4. Herbal Supplements: Niacin, Soluable Fiber, Plan Stanois

5. Herbal Medicine: Chicory Root, Fenugreek, Hawthorn Berry, Holy Basil

6. Cinnamon For Cholesterol: Cinnamon is one of the many naturally remedies used to treat cholesterol... Cinnamon, when taken in small amounts, can help to lower your triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and even your blood sugar. It won’t do anything to increase your HDL cholesterol, but it will reduce the bad stuff and help to keep your cholesterol levels regulated.There have been conflicting studies saying that it both does and doesn’t work, but cinnamon is still considered by many to be one of the best spices to help you control your cholesterol.
Make sure to take the spice in moderation, as it is very strong and can have serious side effects if you take too much.

7. Green Tea for Cholesterol: Green tea is the Japanese national drink and it is one of the few drinks that doctors will recommend patients due to its incredibly high antioxidant content.
The antioxidants in the green tea help to prevent the cholesterol from oxidizing (hardening into plaque) on the walls of your arteries, thus preventing atherosclerosis and heart problems.

All experts agree that the benefits of green tea are many and varied. The antioxidants in the green tea prevent the cholesterol from being absorbed by the body, but skeptics believe that the difference is too small to be considered a real benefit. There have been lots of studies done, and thee result showed that the change was indeed fairly minimal (2 percent decrease in LDL cholesterol, and no change in HDL cholesterol).

Still, it is a great idea to take green tea along with some of the other herbal remedies and supplements that you are taking, as every little bit counts when it comes to keeping your cholesterol under control.

8. Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Flax See and Red Yeast Rice are also very beneficial

1. GW-501516 This was designed to treat cholesterol... it is often used with tren to help with cardio and cholesterol issues... it works wonders

2. here are foods that help with cholesterol control: Oats, Red Wine, Salmon and Fatty Fish, Nuts, Tea, Beans, Chocolate, Margarine, Garlic, Olive Oil, Spinach, Advocado

6. Cinnamon For Cholesterol: Cinnamon is one of the many naturally remedies used to treat cholesterol... Cinnamon, when taken in small amounts, can help to lower your triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and even your blood sugar. It won’t do anything to increase your HDL cholesterol, but it will reduce the bad stuff and help to keep your cholesterol levels regulated.There have been conflicting studies saying that it both does and doesn’t work, but cinnamon is still considered by many to be one of the best spices to help you control your cholesterol.
Make sure to take the spice in moderation, as it is very strong and can have serious side effects if you take too much.

7. Green Tea for Cholesterol: Green tea is the Japanese national drink and it is one of the few drinks that doctors will recommend patients due to its incredibly high antioxidant content.
The antioxidants in the green tea help to prevent the cholesterol from oxidizing (hardening into plaque) on the walls of your arteries, thus preventing atherosclerosis and heart problems.

All experts agree that the benefits of green tea are many and varied. The antioxidants in the green tea prevent the cholesterol from being absorbed by the body, but skeptics believe that the difference is too small to be considered a real benefit. There have been lots of studies done, and thee result showed that the change was indeed fairly minimal (2 percent decrease in LDL cholesterol, and no change in HDL cholesterol).

Still, it is a great idea to take green tea along with some of the other herbal remedies and supplements that you are taking, as every little bit counts when it comes to keeping your cholesterol under control.

8. Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Flax See and Red Yeast Rice are also very beneficial

Thanks, I need to get to work. I just started the GW in my stack 2 weeks back, and the blood draw was a week back. Just started feeling the sarms kick in, I'm taking GW, MK, S4 and SR9009. The SR is insane.

GW will definitely help. Just give it some time to work

So what happened exactly? Did you just let your diet go for a while, which contributed to all of this?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks, I need to get to work. I just started the GW in my stack 2 weeks back, and the blood draw was a week back. Just started feeling the sarms kick in, I'm taking GW, MK, S4 and SR9009. The SR is insane.

thats awesome brother... make sure to keep us updated on your results

Good post dude

While we are on this subject. What exact aas will make your cholesterol go bad on you. All? Some of them? Is it from blasting too much. I'll admit, I have limited knowledge in this area, and it is nothing to be taken lightly.

While we are on this subject. What exact aas will make your cholesterol go bad on you. All? Some of them? Is it from blasting too much. I'll admit, I have limited knowledge in this area, and it is nothing to be taken lightly.

Any of them can affect it, but the worst one would probably be Tren, followed by some of the harsh orals like anadrol, halotestin, and even Winstrol

Any AAS can do it, just some more than others

honestly, they all can have some negative effect but clearly some far more than others... tren and winstrol really do a number on cholesterol and thats why i always recommend using GW-501516 with it because it was actually designed to treat cholesterol... those are two of the worst on cholesterol but remember that all orals are going to cause an issue here... thats part of being hepatoxic and so its imperative to be protected at all times when using them...

Thanks for clearing that up guys. Ive about had it with orals anyway. For me, they just aint worth it.

Thanks for clearing that up guys. Ive about had it with orals anyway. For me, they just aint worth it.

i feel the same way... i pretty much cut them completely out as well... i dont need nor want the sides.. winstrol is the only thing i'll do now and then but i just dont do well with orals the more i do... they just give me sides that are worse each time

i feel the same way... i pretty much cut them completely out as well... i dont need nor want the sides.. winstrol is the only thing i'll do now and then but i just dont do well with orals the more i do... they just give me sides that are worse each time

Same here man....lm pretty much done with orals myself, other than Winstrol as a finisher

Same here man....lm pretty much done with orals myself, other than Winstrol as a finisher

yes, you know how it goes... over time, your body just does not process it as well... and each time its a bit worse and a bit worse until you just hate the experience... i love what winstrol does to me so much but i couldnt even finish it the last time i ran it...

Top Bottom