napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your liver and the toxicity of oral AAS.

Pheraplex lol. Shits retarded man. I never mess with PH's either but I'd take it over superdrol or anything for sure. Till the sides set it. Then it's like "nope! Fuck it" haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Phera? Dude..makes me swing in the monkey cage with all those sides.

Pheraplex lol. Shits retarded man. I never mess with PH's either but I'd take it over superdrol or anything for sure. Till the sides set it. Then it's like "nope! Fuck it" haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Phera is some good shit. I loved it. I just happen to love epi even more

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What do you guys think of this product and brand?
8e681cdccf9ad88f76c767a53deefaf8.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of this product and brand?
8e681cdccf9ad88f76c767a53deefaf8.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

yes that is good. Take tudca 1-2 months before you start cycle. Then get off while on cycle, then as soon as you do your last oral begin tudca the next day for about 1 month

yes that is good. Take tudca 1-2 months before you start cycle. Then get off while on cycle, then as soon as you do your last oral begin tudca the next day for about 1 month
3d0bf5377ea38ea4f92ed0f782de211e.jpg

You dont take while on cycle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3d0bf5377ea38ea4f92ed0f782de211e.jpg

You dont take while on cycle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have tried to study this as best as I could. My take on it is to not use while taking orals. Your bile ducts will be clear and liver clear. If you see any problems while on cycle then stop. Steroids make your liver change its normal procedures, and so does tudca, so they are not necessarily synergistic. Nothing I am saying is etched in stone, but then when you read the disclaimer on this site,you can see they are also saying nothing is etched in stone...actually nothing is.

http://examine.com/supplements/Tauroursodeoxycholic+Acid/

I'm on cycle right now but all injectable and SARMS. It's a 20 week cycle. I'll be adding Winstrol in for the last 7 weeks @50mg per day. I'm on week 9 right now so I'm about a month away from Winstrol. Should I do the Tudca now until I start Winstrol, then stop, then start the tudca again when I'm done with the Winstrol or after PCT? Also taking aromasin EOD and Caber every 3 days on cycle...

I'm on cycle right now but all injectable and SARMS. It's a 20 week cycle. I'll be adding Winstrol in for the last 7 weeks @50mg per day. I'm on week 9 right now so I'm about a month away from Winstrol. Should I do the Tudca now until I start Winstrol, then stop, then start the tudca again when I'm done with the Winstrol or after PCT? Also taking aromasin EOD and Caber every 3 days on cycle...

When using orals as a closer then start tudca about 1-2 weeks before the oral. The one day after stopping oral begin tudca for 1 month.

Hi, I will be starting a dbol cycle of 4 weeks as a kicker to Test E. I was going to use N2 Guard (TUDCA version) daily. 3 caps the morning, dbol before my workout and then 4 caps in the evening. Is this a sensible approach to protect my liver?

Thanks
JD

Sent from Tapatalk

Well Liv 52 may be crap, I dunno, but on 500mg tren and 100adrol you can't expect much to protect you from that. That's about as toxic as it gets other than maybe halo and tren

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I will be starting a dbol cycle of 4 weeks as a kicker to Test E. I was going to use N2 Guard (TUDCA version) daily. 3 caps the morning, dbol before my workout and then 4 caps in the evening. Is this a sensible approach to protect my liver?

Thanks
JD

Sent from Tapatalk

N2guard is trash. TUDCA may have benefits just from TUDCA alone IF it really contains TUDCA.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom