napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your liver and the toxicity of oral AAS.

Hey Jake

My SGPT is 59
My SGOT is 27

Would TUDCA help lower my SGPT?

Being that your sgpt is only marginally out of line, I would first ask what meds you are on. This can be caused by different script meds as well as some otc.

Yes tudca helps liver enzymes. You may want to add milk thistle also.But b4 you do anything...why is your sgpt elevated? Alcohol,orals, otc pain releivers, cholesterol meds, anti anxiety meds?

Being that your sgpt is only marginally out of line, I would first ask what meds you are on. This can be caused by different script meds as well as some otc.

Yes tudca helps liver enzymes. You may want to add milk thistle also.But b4 you do anything...why is your sgpt elevated? Alcohol,orals, otc pain releivers, cholesterol meds, anti anxiety meds?

I was taking 2 advils and 2 Tylenol together for pain in my back maybe this elevated it?

I am not on any type of AAS or sarms as of yet I will be starting a test only cycle and sarm stack on 4/13/16.

I was taking 2 advils and 2 Tylenol together for pain in my back maybe this elevated it?

That does not seem to be enough to cause this.Only if you have been on this combo for 2 straight months.
No prescription meds?

That does not seem to be enough to cause this.Only if you have been on this combo for 2 straight months.
No prescription meds?

no alcohol no prescription meds just fish oil multivitamins and pre workout drinks.

no alcohol no prescription meds just fish oil multivitamins and pre workout drinks.

That is odd, but you are so marginally out of limits that it may be what is normal for you, and really not high enough to worry about, but keep an eye on it.

That is odd, but you are so marginally out of limits that it may be what is normal for you, and really not high enough to worry about, but keep an eye on it.

I spoke with my dad and his normal is around the same as mine maybe just normal for me. I will keep an eye on it. Thx for your help

With tudca you are changing the way the liver wants to work. With orals you are challenging the liver therefore changing the way it wants to work. So the research seems to say that tudca should not be taken along with liver toxins i.e. alcohol,orals, excess tylenol,etc. So tudca before and after orals, not during. If you want to take it year round then fine.250mg/day..then b4 and after cycle 250mgx2/day, then back to normal at 250mg/day

Man sorry to hear about your bad experience. Dylan did a vid just a week or so ago and posted it here.Everyone should go back and read the comments and posts.

This why when DrB told me to think about stopping orals I was a little pissed at first because I loved winny. He showed me numerous real scientific studies, not to mention that my aunt is an endocrinologist, who introduced drb to a hepatologist well versed in aas toxicity.
Basically DrB told me that if I cannot accomplish my goals using cyp-deca-primo-eq-sus-mast, then I need to re-think my efforts,ethics,workouts diet etc.
I listened and believe him to be correct that orals are not worth it. He also said that every single one of us will come to the day when we will know for sure,that orals are not for us.

I did after all get into pretty good shape with NOTHING. So now with sarms out, and the good injectables it is time for us all to re think orals use.

TUDCA has not and never will be approved in the USA as the FDA will not allow its use. The fact is that tudca can make orals more bioavailable is NOT a good thing.
Here is what that means..the liver struggles its ass off to defeat the oral but the liver losses the fight each and every time. Now you take tudca along with an oral and the liver has to fight even harder because the toxin is now putting up a better fight. This leads to even higher liver enzymes.

The fda does like tudca because they think it give alcoholics a false sense of security...meaning hey I have cirrohsis or on my way to it but I will take tudca. No don't...it makes things worse. Tudca works better when NOT taken with the toxin. So off cycle.
Alcoholics thinking they can drink and take tudca will go to an early grave.
Bottom line...think about your own flesh and body bros and decide for yourself if it is worth this risk...when we know for a FACT that the tried and true deca-test cycle has been used , even abused, and has proven over and over for years and years to be safe and effective.

Here is a nice link on tudca. Don't click on the disclaimer because it will say.. "everything we just said about tudca is BS".
It is your body,your soul,so think it out.

http://examine.com/supplements/Tauroursodeoxycholic+Acid/

Cyp-deca-primo-eq-sus-mast are those compounds considered safe?
Or safer than what u listed?
My .02 is you have to do bloods and run the cycles with recovery time and according to the massive anecdotal evidence we have as to saying how long and what dose. And if u are healthy YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

Tren Replacement Therapy

99% of men suffer tren deficiency. Side effects of this serious disease include not doing heavy fucking deadlifts, normal libido, predictable emotions and a human physique.

Top Bottom