napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The journey 2017....

T-brah

Will run 500mg of Test Cyp.
If I shoot up on a Monday, when will my next following shots be?

Dosage amount for each pin?

Monday and Thursday is fine. So that's 250 on Monday and 250 on Thursday. Pretty straight forward.

Please don't call it shooting up. We aren't drug adicts :)

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Lol shoot it right in the vein bro. I need it... grab my tourniquet. haha.

"Pin" is a better word to associate with.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Will run 500mg of Test Cyp.
If I shoot up on a Monday, when will my next following shots be?

Dosage amount for each pin?

Before we get ahead of ourselves here, what is your stats and experience brother? Do you have an anti estrogen for on cycle, as well as a good pct lined out?

Also, like they said don't ever say "shooting up". It drives me nuts when newbs say that. That IS NOT what we do in any way, shape, or form

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Newb and capitalized letters, you sure told me. View attachment 1387View attachment 1387
No need to get butthurt or act like a child about it bro.

Might want to think before you say "come at me bro" at try to disrespect the head moderator of the site

Just trying to clarify why we don't say those things, and now im sure you understand why

Can you give us your age, stats, AAS and training experience bud? That would help us give you more specific advice.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pin or dosing are the correct terms to use. And all they did was ask that you please be respectful and watch the slangs used around here. Please don't take it to heart and try to be a kid posting memes about how tuff you are. We're all adults here. They helped you by answering your questions, so show some respect by listening to their rules

No need to get butthurt or act like a child about it bro.

Might want to think before you say "come at me bro" at try to disrespect the head moderator of the site

Just trying to clarify why we don't say those things, and now im sure you understand why

Fuckin zyzz? Lol ya great role model kid.

PHURIOUS

Ya he wasnt the brightest he was just a skinny lonely nerd who abused steroids got ripped and all he cared anout was showing girls his abs. He is a turd supreme

PHURIOUS

I know a cop who I recently hung out with that referred his own usage as "shooting up". I was shocked to hear such a thing as well. Especially considering his profession.

Top Bottom