napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fake Peptides from China: An Epdiemic: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
There are countless counterfeit products produced daily in China which correlates in extreme danger for consumers. Are you aware of the many reprehensible practices that have gone on recently in China? Do you know the health concerns involved around fake peptides being sold? Learn these answers and much more from my new video...

Fake Peptides from China: An Epidemic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44NOSGZoTM&feature=youtu.be

This is a big part of the reason I avoid peptides. There are far too many fakes and counterfeit products out there. Thanks for the video Dylan!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its very important to understand the concern and risk involved when buying peptides... i tried to convey that the best i could

When my uncle and drb take stuff from china and do mass specs it is almost not fathomable what kind of shit they pawn off. They have seen toxic waste with some peptide in it. DOUBT anything from China, unless you truely know your source

When my uncle and drb take stuff from china and do mass specs it is almost not fathomable what kind of shit they pawn off. They have seen toxic waste with some peptide in it. DOUBT anything from China, unless you truely know your source
Scary stuff man, but not surprising at all

The problem is not that everything from China is fake it is just the plain simple fact that China has been outsourcing Peptides since the inception of the field of study. Of course there are labs within the US and UK that operate at Pharmacy levels and actually study and create new peptides. The problem is after the research the production of almost any precursor in the peptide world now gets outsourced from China. This goes not just for the generic peptides you see in the BB world but a vast majority of other ones you have never heard of or seen. These precursor's to manufacturing the peptide as you will has almost become plain business practice in today's market. Almost impossible to get away with 100% from start to finish peptide production without using some raw material that may very well come from China. It's globalization reaching into the experimental pharmaceutical world. It happens all the time with everything so this is no different. The scary part is these are items that you will inject. Also another red flag to read from peptide companies that really piss me off is when they offer to send over the GC GCMS specs - bitch please! No scientist would ever take that shit as truth! You need a good liquid chromatography instrument to really quality control a peptide. Period. As always the best defense is knowledge so arm yourself accordingly.

Last edited:
The problem is not that everything from China is fake it is just the plain simple fact that China has been outsourcing Peptides since the inception of the field of study. Of course there are labs within the US and UK that operate at Pharmacy levels and actually study and create new peptides. The problem is after the research the production of almost any precursor in the peptide world now gets outsourced from China. This goes not just for the generic peptides you see in the BB world but a vast majority of other ones you have never heard of or seen. These precursor's to manufacturing the peptide as you will has almost become plain business practice in today's market. Almost impossible to get away with 100% from start to finish peptide production without using some raw material that may very well come from China. It's globalization reaching into the experimental pharmaceutical world. It happens all the time with everything so this is no different. The scary part is these are items that you will inject. Also another red flag to read from peptide companies that really piss me off is when they offer to send over the GC GCMS specs - bitch please! No scientist would ever take that shit as truth! You need a good liquid chromatography instrument to really quality control a peptide. Period. As always the best defense is knowledge so arm yourself accordingly.

as always, you have excellent insight on this topic... thank you for posting on this brother...

Thanks Dylan, I agree with the science behind peptides but my research has shown that the China influence is there and it's not going anywhere. It's just so much cheaper for labs to get the raw precursors in order to complete their production and still have a profit margin. I actually hope the technology gets better - I foresee gummies in the future of the peptide world - just as with Sarms. Bioavailability is not just convenient it has proven to work with Sarms and that is a huge step imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good information brother. Good to know. Thanks for sharing all of that with us. You can't ever be too careful, and it's always good to have as much information as you can on the subject

Well if I can help frame the situation better again i will. Sarms and peptides even though they may do similar things function as two completely separate markets. For one peptides are delicate amino acid chains and well Sarms are not. The raws for Sarms are easier to come by - are more widely used in some pharmacies and there is less error when compounding these Sarms compared to peptides. I'm a big believer in peptides and Sarms - they are just two different beasts all together. Sarms are not dependent on China in the same sense that peptides are. As I mentioned above peptides even the ones that a lab in the US may be researching will most likely receive the precursors from China while this is not always the case with Sarms. Hope this helps clear it up - even though they are similar even the markets they function in and the history behind the way they function is completely different. Also another huge advantage is Sarms are bioavailable and not all peptides are.

Well if I can help frame the situation better again i will. Sarms and peptides even though they may do similar things function as two completely separate markets. For one peptides are delicate amino acid chains and well Sarms are not. The raws for Sarms are easier to come by - are more widely used in some pharmacies and there is less error when compounding these Sarms compared to peptides. I'm a big believer in peptides and Sarms - they are just two different beasts all together. Sarms are not dependent on China in the same sense that peptides are. As I mentioned above peptides even the ones that a lab in the US may be researching will most likely receive the precursors from China while this is not always the case with Sarms. Hope this helps clear it up - even though they are similar even the markets they function in and the history behind the way they function is completely different. Also another huge advantage is Sarms are bioavailable and not all peptides are.

More great info Stretch!

Of course Rick!
I also want to add this small side note to the discussion. If someone wanted to utilize peptides in the terms of bodybuilding the edge is being able to use your body's own GH stores. IMO it is probably more cost effective to just run real HGH like nords to accomplish a goal or recovery rather than spending almost close to the same amount of money in products that may or may not work. The peptide market just can't seem to get the price point to improve because of all the circumstances surrounding (like production/manufacturing). Another reason again why Sarms are more likely to outperform the peptide is because it is not bound to the same manufacturing constraints as peptides are.

It always amazes me how much disregard people have about other people's health when it comes to stuff like this it's very disappointing.

Of course Rick!
I also want to add this small side note to the discussion. If someone wanted to utilize peptides in the terms of bodybuilding the edge is being able to use your body's own GH stores. IMO it is probably more cost effective to just run real HGH like nords to accomplish a goal or recovery rather than spending almost close to the same amount of money in products that may or may not work. The peptide market just can't seem to get the price point to improve because of all the circumstances surrounding (like production/manufacturing). Another reason again why Sarms are more likely to outperform the peptide is because it is not bound to the same manufacturing constraints as peptides are.

so well said brother.. thanks for all the clarification on this for everyone... you could not be more on the money... you have always been a go to person for this type of information and posts like this just solidify what a quality source of information you are.. thanks stretch

Top Bottom