napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Synthol Facts and Dangers: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I remember the time you ran Tren and Anadrol and your Delts were just ridiculous and someone on YouTube said you were using synthol... Lol

Why anybody fucks with synthol is beyond me. I'll never understand it. Especially after seeing just how bad it can be abused when you see these guys from India tjats never touched a weight in their life filling themself up with oil until they look like they have balloon implants under their skin....amd they actually think it looks good

I remember the time you ran Tren and Anadrol and your Delts were just ridiculous and someone on YouTube said you were using synthol... Lol
LOL right? im not even remotely close to big enough looking for that to even be realistic... a lot of that is that my stomach is so lean that shoulders just blew up so quickly on that cycle because that just happens to be my best body part... i thought that was hilarious though

LOL right? im not even remotely close to big enough looking for that to even be realistic... a lot of that is that my stomach is so lean that shoulders just blew up so quickly on that cycle because that just happens to be my best body part... i thought that was hilarious though
My Delts are my strongest body part also. I guess that's why I like Tren so much it really makes them pop.

Top Bottom