napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Metformin

the rock123

Is anyone using metformin on cycle? If so I'd lime to hear how it's working for you.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Is anyone using metformin on cycle? If so I'd lime to hear how it's working for you.

Nah dude. You won't really find anyone using it around here shit let alone anywhere to he honest. Why do you ask?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have it and can get it all day long just was wondering if anyone is using it .it seems to have some great value to fat loss

Thanks I heard this is was talking with a friend of mine who owns gyms and he saying it's thd new thing in the anti aging world I'm just checking It out

This is one I haven't heard too much about

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have run it before for about a month at a time at about a gram a day. There is supposed to be a lesser risk of going hypo than when using insulin, but I always take it with carbs and with some fast acting sugars just in case. Like personally bro, if I were you, I wouldn't toy with insulin manipulation unless you are very experienced or unless you are prescribed this medication by a doctor. Metformin decreases hepatic glucose production, and it also increases insulin sensitivity. As far as fat loss goes, that's diet dependent. What are your stats bro? Oh, and this drug gives you like horrible shits lol

Last edited:
I have run it before for about a month at a time at about a gram a day. There is supposed to be a lesser risk of going hypo than when using insulin, but I always take it with carbs and with some fast acting sugars just in case. Like personally bro, if I were you, I wouldn't toy with insulin manipulation unless you are very experienced or unless you are prescribed this medication by a doctor. Metformin decreases hepatic glucose production, and it also increases insulin sensitivity. As far as fat loss goes, that's diet dependent. What are your stats bro? Oh, and this drug gives you like horrible shits lol

This potentially could be very dangerous if you don't know what your doing.if you go hypo you can become unresponsive and die. This is no joke.

True. Very good point. There are a lot better and safer alternatives. Especially if you are just looking for something to help you lose weight

i use metformin and it will not cause you too go hypo it helps lower blood sugar by increasing insulin sensitivity its not like using insulin too completely differant ball games . when im carb cycleing I use it on my high carb days and when I carb back load I take it post workout before I eat I fill out better no water retention Im really carb sensitive and I can increase my carbs with it without the negatives better pumps energy from carb intake without the fat gain

The whole perpose of it is too help increase insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetics who have become insensitive too insulin by overconsuming high glycemic carbs

Its also used medically too treat obeisity only negative gives some people the shits I dont get it but some do I love the stuff

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Is it similar to Vanadyl Sulfate but on a greater level? I used to take Vanadyl back in the day and I liked it.

Pharma Lady Rep

How long have you been using it

Years and almost every competetive bodybuilder I hang out with does also suprised its such taboo on here fogured more guys would know about it . and as far as safety there is no saftey risk this is not exogenous insulin there is no going hypo it just makes your insulin fuction the way its supost too if your carbs are super low and your insulin sensitivity is super hivh when you take it you could get sleepy but not die as you could injecting insulin

And I dont use it too cut I use it too bulk I cant add muscle without increasing my carbs but when I do water and fat comes with it . when I add metformin I eat carbs fill out grow and stay lean and dry .

Thanks guys I was starting to think I was frigging crazy. It only makes sense.good info bro

It does fill out your muscle bellies really well and makes you hold water more in the muscles instead of underneath the skin. The lady I get it from has lost some weight from it. But yeah I use it only when bulking too. Thanks for the info about going hypo. I'd heard that before, but I'm just double cautious in general lol. So personally I wouldn't take it on a low carb or no carb diet, which most people use when cutting. I've also heard up people on keto diets using it on their refeed days to get back to keto quicker. Sorry guys I just hear "fountain of youth" like this is the best thing ever lol, just trying to put the potential risks out there.

Top Bottom