napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reasons for low dosed product

Maxadvance

Just wondering. Saw some recent complaints about some anavar from Pharmalady , and some injectables from other sponsors. Is it like some under potent raws from labs in China and the product is getting made with what we think is the right dosing, but it's off because they have no way of testing before brewing? What's the deal? What sponsors have zero complaints about potency? Samson? I don't know, but I'd sure like to feel confident with my next order. Thanks for your replies ahead of time.

I really want to head up this very department...I want bloods, Chem analysis, done at scheduled intervals and random...the sources need to back their products among many other variables...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe in much leeway when it comes to certain things in life; especially when taking oral and injectable substances for substantial prices...which need to be more competitive too...

I really want to head up this very department...I want bloods, Chem analysis, done at scheduled intervals and random...the sources need to back their products among many other variables...

I agree completely. Let's see everyone chipping in and do bloods, lab maxes, etc... Everything all of us members can possibly do to check over sources quality would do a serious difference of quality control. It can't be just a few members. If everyone helped out then think about the world of difference...

I agree completely. Let's see everyone chipping in and do bloods, lab maxes, etc... Everything all of us members can possibly do to check over sources quality would do a serious difference of quality control. It can't be just a few members. If everyone helped out then think about the world of difference...

No doubt about it, and as a whole, the members could easily round up enough to take bloods but the source as well needs to take responsibility and provide reports like Robo just did...

it's not a maybe, it's a MUST...

what it will do is, in tren's words, keep good quality control; while also eliminating the unknown and quasi-suspense as in the movie The Thing, if you haven't seen it, watch it, ha...

back to business, of whether the products are what they are supposed to be...THIS IS MY PLATFORM of IDEAS, but to be honest it comes from the members that have contacted me, so I'll strike that...it's ISARMS PLATFORM...those that have a problem with them, probably have something to hide, and this forum is not about that...

if we want to be the best, this goes out to Dylan, this is part of the machine that must be in place ....total transparency for seller and consumer...

No doubt about it, and as a whole, the members could easily round up enough to take bloods but the source as well needs to take responsibility and provide reports like Robo just did...

it's not a maybe, it's a MUST...

what it will do is, in tren's words, keep good quality control; while also eliminating the unknown and quasi-suspense as in the movie The Thing, if you haven't seen it, watch it, ha...

back to business, of whether the products are what they are supposed to be...THIS IS MY PLATFORM of IDEAS...people that have a problem with them, probably have something to hide, and this forum is not about that, if we want to be the best, this goes out to Dylan, this is part of the machine that must be in place ....total transparency for seller and consumer...

I support this 110% and would gladly help fund this..

In this game brewers can never be sure to get the best quality raws. They come from china mostly and that tells it all. Thats not to say that one sponsor cant have a better track record for proper dosing. He may have a better or more consistant product.

I am all in favor for getting bloods and posting them up in a review thread. Ppl should do this. Btw. Good thread you started. This stuff should be posted up.

In this game brewers can never be sure to get the best quality raws. They come from china mostly and that tells it all. Thats not to say that one sponsor cant have a better track record for proper dosing. He may have a better or more consistant product.

I am all in favor for getting bloods and posting them up in a review thread. Ppl should do this. Btw. Good thread you started. This stuff should be posted up.

Right on. I can't imagine a brewer making a weak product on purpose, serves no purpose for him. So ultimately it is likely an inconsistent raw source, and if it's chinese, yikes. We were in the wholesale seafood business awhile back, and we caught some bulk shrimp product with lead injected into the heads lol. Guess where that came from? yep. So ultimately, it'd be great to hear from some of our brewers about methods and sources, every bit of knowledge shared is worth extra customers, I'm sure of it. I posted a thread earlier about pip, and Phurious came on it and dropped some knowledge about that whole process that I thought was very cool, thought provoking, and educational. More of that please, it just makes this whole process a lot smoother. Imo.

Just wondering. Saw some recent complaints about some anavar from Pharmalady , and some injectables from other sponsors. Is it like some under potent raws from labs in China and the product is getting made with what we think is the right dosing, but it's off because they have no way of testing before brewing? What's the deal? What sponsors have zero complaints about potency? Samson? I don't know, but I'd sure like to feel confident with my next order. Thanks for your replies ahead of time.

There can be a number of reasons that bloods come back subpar or why some aren't experiencing the results they are after with products. As said, it can be raws, or the fact that some people just don't res
One to things as good as others. I personally never had a positive experience with Anavar. I've tried it a few times from different sources, and I might as well be taking air tablets. I get jack shit from it.

All I am saying is that sometimes things happen beyond a sources control, and unfortunately it reflects poorly on the source. I do be.ieve every source should he held here to the utmost standard, and they will be!

As for sources that have zero complaints on product quality......Biotech labs, whom I represent. Go ahead and search the whole forum for any complaints. You won't find one. Now I'm not saying there won't ever be one. Like I said above, things can happen out of the control of the source, but as of now there hasn't been one complaint on the quality of product. Only very very positive reviews

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There can be a number of reasons that bloods come back subpar or why some aren't experiencing the results they are after with products. As said, it can be raws, or the fact that some people just don't res
One to things as good as others. I personally never had a positive experience with Anavar. I've tried it a few times from different sources, and I might as well be taking air tablets. I get jack shit from it.

All I am saying is that sometimes things happen beyond a sources control, and unfortunately it reflects poorly on the source. I do be.ieve every source should he held here to the utmost standard, and they will be!

As for sources that have zero complaints on product quality......Biotech labs, whom I represent. Go ahead and search the whole forum for any complaints. You won't find one. Now I'm not saying there won't ever be one. Like I said above, things can happen out of the control of the source, but as of now there hasn't been one complaint on the quality of product. Only very very positive reviews

Thing do happen, and no one should be crucified over it especially when the source is more than willing to do something about it; therein lies the rub...communication, compromise, and the customer of are the utmost importance...and the source needs to believe in this ideal...I'm sure the profit margin allows for much leeway...

You guys can't be serious right? You realize how easy it is to fake all this? If a source truly has malicious intent they will get by it no lroblem, then the whole process is meaningless. I can point you to legitimate pharmacutical suppliers. Of ancillaries and AAS. And we arnt talking about roids24. True pharmacutical grade. And there will be just as much room for error as you will find with a UGL.

You have people in business 20 years. Who sell a multitude of product who just up and scam put of no where and disappear. I'm dealing with it now on another board. Dude was trustworthy as hell and I threw in on a small order and he up and went rouge. I'm not talking about your little UGL labs. These are labs that can also move some serious stuff in serious weight.

Same goes for raw suppliers. I deal with several. I can supply mass specs all day and supporting bloods but here and there something pops up.

I need to remind you all....

YOU ARE ILLEGALY OBTAINING ILLEGALY DRUGS.

IF YOU DO NOW WANT THE RISK, DO NOT DO IT.

Quality doesn't make the game. Service does. If something pops up, what the lab will do to fix it is what matters. At the end of the day if your the user it's your responsibility to run your own bloods. And if you happen to come across some underdone gear it's not going to harm you or kill you. What matters is when you follow up with your lab to fix it, that they actually make right by you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What needs to be enforced is good practices amongst users run your own bloods regularly to make sure your a healthy being.

Partner with good labs who have reputation on the line. And labs that will make good by you if something comes up.

Don't bargin shop. Your generally gonna get what you pay for.

Understand the circumstance. Don't just assume a low number on bloods is all the gears fault.

That's pretty much what I said in a nutshell; and that's the problem that has been going on with a few sources on here that I'm sure we all know who they are at this point, their service has been far from par as of late...and you can save the legality/risk speech it's ridiculous...

Thing do happen, and no one should be crucified over it especially when the source is more than willing to do something about it; therein lies the rub...communication, compromise, and the customer of are the utmost importance...and the source needs to believe in this ideal...I'm sure the profit margin allows for much leeway...

Absolutely 100%

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

What needs to be enforced is good practices amongst users run your own bloods regularly to make sure your a healthy being.

Partner with good labs who have reputation on the line. And labs that will make good by you if something comes up.

Don't bargin shop. Your generally gonna get what you pay for.

Understand the circumstance. Don't just assume a low number on bloods is all the gears fault.

Spot on, and agreed

That's pretty much what I said in a nutshell; and that's the problem that has been going on with a few sources on here that I'm sure we all know who they are at this point, their service has been far from par as of late...and you can save the legality/risk speech it's ridiculous...

First off to think some brewer with the wrong intentions won't send out his best to be tested and continue good numbers is ridiculous.

Second, you have been on this board how long and you have called out these sources, yet what have you personaly done to "ensure quality" I assume your compiling an organized sequence of bloods, labmax's etc... on all the sponsors.

Third. I don't really give a damn if you think the legality and risk speech is ridiculous. If you don't agree with what I say I don't really give a damn. But if you wanna start telling me to save my speech, that's a conversation we can have in PM.

I've said before, whatever you wanna do to help control quality is a great step in the right direction but it's not the be all end all nor is it what mist happen. What must happen is users must be responsible and educated on thier own terms before they buy. What must happen, is concerns you have about sponsors are communicated the proper way.

i think its great to ask for bloods etc... thats common practice and knowledge but i am not forcing any source to do anything they don't want... that would be like me working for them or something which I DO NOT and want nothing to do with... what i do is try to bring the very best possible to the forum for everyone.. at this point, im done with it all... im not wanting involved like this... all i ever tried to do was help everyone with the best options out there... just like i said before, I DONT control how people change or do what they decide to do... people here have proven track records but ANYONE can eventually turn for the worse and noone has control over that but them... i am in agreement that bloods should be done but as pointed out, anything can be and easily is faked... thats the facts here... i would hope that to not be the case but it is possible..

the one thing i wont stand for is people getting taken advantage of and/or being ripped off or hurt... not a chance... so know this, if your here and you decide to scam someone, take advantage etc. think twice because you wont be given a second chance on that...

You want an option that helps quality,
Chat with the sponsors and push them for blood work and testing incentives.

It will get them business. It will make members happy. It will allow quality control. Everyone wins.

Top Bottom