napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Zitexx Pharmacueticals Primobolan Scam

Only the best brother!!!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
It costs roughly $35 after raws and vialing for primo 100mg/ml from a supplier standpoint. Now let's look at this from a logical stand point. Normal profit margins would be making testosterone enanthate for $3 all said and done; selling at $45-60. Do we see the difference in mark up? Sorry sources, not a single one of you will out smart this mod on my worst day. Nice posts - and validation.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Not that im disagreeing w you. But how did you arrive at that number?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Olympus said:
It costs roughly $35 after raws and vialing for primo 100mg/ml from a supplier standpoint. Now let's look at this from a logical stand point. Normal profit margins would be making testosterone enanthate for $3 all said and done; selling at $45-60. Do we see the difference in mark up? Sorry sources, not a single one of you will out smart this mod on my worst day. Nice posts - and validation.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

We can give it a buffer because as you know some suppliers sell test at 700/kg whereas others are 1100/kg (roughly). Most raw suppliers are merely resellers from the bigger factories. It's humorous because most sources all claim "we have the best raws." But I'll tell you who has the best raws...the biggest buyer. When you're importing drums and not 2 packages. Reason being, when you're the sources biggest buyer, they can't afford to cut your product or you leave them - quite simply put. It's a system of checks and balances. I pretty much have pricing of any hormone memorized as well as production, chemical concentrations. I'm an enthusiast.

PS: no one who was smart ever disagreed with me. lol, now I'm just talking shit.

Olympus said:
PHURIOUS said:
"Olympus" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

We can give it a buffer because as you know some suppliers sell test at 700/kg whereas others are 1100/kg (roughly). Most raw suppliers are merely resellers from the bigger factories. It's humorous because most sources all claim "we have the best raws." But I'll tell you who has the best raws...the biggest buyer. When you're importing drums and not 2 packages. Reason being, when you're the sources biggest buyer, they can't afford to cut your product or you leave them - quite simply put. It's a system of checks and balances. I pretty much have pricing of any hormone memorized as well as production, chemical concentrations. I'm an enthusiast.

PS: no one who was smart ever disagreed with me. lol, now I'm just talking shit.

Ya most test raws are dirt cheap. But, there are alot of things to conisder. Like time spent. Thats worth money. You dont just whip the shit up. It takes time to do it right. Atleast i spend alot of time. I brew then it sits then filter and bottle. Plus label cost. Design cost. Etc. shipping to get the raws. Shipping to send it priority. Vials caps stoppers ba bb carrier filters equipment beakers claves. Media bottles. And i can go on. Thats all im saying. There is alot of hidden costs that need to be recouped. Plus paying for a guys gear who does it right and safe and clean and properly dosed and all that. Much time goes into researching and learning and constantly finding better ways.

Plus bixes for shipping. Foam wrap for the vials. Shipping labels. Secure email costs. I mean there is so much.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Even the free samples he sent out for testing and reviews came back with some pretty shitty results. I believe it was his test cyp but can't remember for sure. Guys like him will make a mint off of evo because nobody does bloodwork. As long as it shows up in two days and the source has good communication skills, his product is gtg.

scurry30 said:
Even the free samples he sent out for testing and reviews came back with some pretty shitty results. I believe it was his test cyp but can't remember for sure. Guys like him will make a mint off of evo because nobody does bloodwork. As long as it shows up in two days and the source has good communication skills, his product is gtg.
Yeah it was his test E that came back with the bad bloods. They are even saying his tren ace is bunk now. Sounds like all his shit is bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
scurry30 said:
Yeah it was his test E that came back with the bad bloods. They are even saying his tren ace is bunk now. Sounds like all his shit is bunk.

That's fucked up because I remember several people posting about how good his tren was. I can almost guarantee that he's still making money even after the bloodwork and lab Max results. I actually remember people questioning the bloodwork and insinuating that it was wrong. WTF??!! If they're still sending him money after these results...they almost deserve to get ripped off.

scurry30 said:
LAfit said:
scurry30 said:

That's fucked up because I remember several people posting about how good his tren was. I can almost guarantee that he's still making money even after the bloodwork and lab Max results. I actually remember people questioning the bloodwork and insinuating that it was wrong. WTF??!! If they're still sending him money after these results...they almost deserve to get ripped off.

People see cheap and are over it. Real product costs real money

PHURIOUS PHARMA

scurry30 said:
LAfit said:
scurry30 said:

It's crazy man, some of the guys still trust him because he is responding. He is offering to send them more gear, and they are taking it. Why would you bother fucking with something you know is under dosed or not even what the label says it is. Blows my mind. There are way too many good sources to be fucking with guys like that.

PHURIOUS said:
scurry30 said:
LAfit said:
scurry30 said:

People see cheap and are over it. Real product costs real money

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You got that right. I can't believe People will go as cheap as they can for something they are going to inject into their bodies without truly knowing what they are getting. Spen the fucking money and get something that has quality and reputation. You get what you pay for, especially when it comes to gear

Unfortunatly. Most guys dont look at it that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Crazy thing..after I posted the bad bloodwork..I had 20 plus messages asking for the extra zitexx gear I had since I wasnt gonna use it....I told everyone WTF..why do you want bunk shit..A few dudes said they would just sell it if I wasnt gonna....People are fuckn nuts man...

I can guarentee you his test and tren are both under dosed .. Why? Because I know what test and tren feels like lol used it once or twice... Once I switched over to Phurious gear at the SAME test and tren dosages I felt how I should have felt on those compounds.. Who the fuck underdoses test prop

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Zitexx Pharmacueticals Primobolan Scam

PAYRION said:
Crazy thing..after I posted the bad bloodwork..I had 20 plus messages asking for the extra zitexx gear I had since I wasnt gonna use it....I told everyone WTF..why do you want bunk shit..A few dudes said they would just sell it if I wasnt gonna....People are fuckn nuts man...
That's pretty fucked up, and makes those people no better if they are willing to sell known bunk product to others.

People have no regard to what they are putting in their bodies.

Re: RE: Re: Zitexx Pharmacueticals Primobolan Scam

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:
That's pretty fucked up, and makes those people no better if they are willing to sell known bunk product to others.
Yep, that pissed me off...

Ya his tren and test ain't 100% for sure i love me some tren and his is weak but likes been said you get what you pay for

Achilles87 said:
Ya his tren and test ain't 100% for sure i love me some tren and his is weak but likes been said you get what you pay for

Edited.

It's bad enough to get fucked out of your money but the time you lose fucking with bunk gear is probably worse to me. You run it for five weeks or so, then get bloodwork only to find out you just wasted five weeks and have to start over. Then they want to apologize and replace it with a "new batch". Why the hell would I ever put your bullshit back in my body?? ....but it's surprising how many people will opt for the "new batch". How many times have we seen this scenario play out with hammer and the fucker is still in business??? Still making a killing!!

Top Bottom