napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

www.buybalk.com?...anyone heard of this site

biggamike

What's up bros?!?! I haven't posted in a while. Received an interesting, unsolicited email today from buybalk.com. They supposedly sell legit Balkan gear. Not sure how they got my email but has anyone else ever heard of this site? Seems kinda weird to me. I'm waiting on my order from Robo anyway so I'm not looking to buy anything from these guys....just curious to what you guys thought.
b4ccc4e06ee9bd05b7dc0a7bc7acbb55.jpg
25a34fd97d8ac927a9912d52915147cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prices are high, I'd avoid them anyways simply because they sought you out and not vice versus. In this game product/customer service speaks for itself.

Yeah, I only trust sources on here anyway. Just thought this was very strange. I'm trying to figure out how they got my email address and how they knew what I like! LOL.

Prices are high, I'd avoid them anyways simply because they sought you out and not vice versus. In this game product/customer service speaks for itself.

Probably some forum selling your email for profit.

No idea who this is. Stick with the tried and true reputable sources on this board

No idea who this is. Stick with the tried and true reputable sources on this board
Always! I never go any place else. This was just a weird email. Like 44 said maybe some forum sold my info...hiw else would they know to send an email with a list of goodies like that to me? Lol.

Always! I never go any place else. This was just a weird email. Like 44 said maybe some forum sold my info...hiw else would they know to send an email with a list of goodies like that to me? Lol.

The Jews did it... every penny, every shekel of silver... time to renew my Arian Nation membership.
... I'm kidding, I'm Black for those that don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom