napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol

McNuggets

Hey Dylan I'm in my 20's 16% bf 210lbs height 6,1 . Looking to cut down some weight. Wondering if you could help me out with a cycle for beginner winstrol cutting cycle. Right now I'm thinking about doing Test E 250mg w1-16 30mg of winstrol w1-6, .5 mg of armidex eod and Clomid + Toremifrene Citrate for pct. All this at 30% calorie deficit. Don't have to Aromasin or Nova

If you follow Dylan, he always says 1st cycle should be 12 weeks only and test only.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan I'm in my 20's 16% bf 210lbs height 6,1 . Looking to cut down some weight. Wondering if you could help me out with a cycle for beginner winstrol cutting cycle. Right now I'm thinking about doing Test E 250mg w1-16 30mg of winstrol w1-6, .5 mg of armidex eod and Clomid + Toremifrene Citrate for pct. All this at 30% calorie deficit. Don't have to Aromasin or Nova

16% and you want to use winstrol...why??

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom