napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol inject vs oral

drb_iac

About late 1980's it was stated that an oral that was injected would be less harsh than an oral swallowed. It was called the first pass theory. It was never disputed yet it just went away. To give you the jist...if you swallow winny then your stomach and liver try to break it apart. It has a chemical structure that does not allow the liver to destroy it, hence the strain on the liver. The liver works extra hard trying to destroy it...liver enzymes go up. Drink to much booze the liver sees poison coming in to kill you so the liver destroys the alcohol successfully. So therefore it does not kill us.
Now if you inject winny into the muscle then it already is in the bloodstream and makes one quick pass into the liver, just like injectables. Therefore injecting winny is not as bad as swallowing winny. Same could be said for dbol. If it is injected then it is less hard on the liver. The dosage protcol was say orally 25mg/day, BUT if you are injecting then 50mg EOD. I just did some looking around and found this link. The article is written correctly but one thing that he stated made me doubt. He said there could be drastic differences between taking winny oral vs injecting. I do not believe that and my diary says otherwise. Anyway, check out the article. I do not know much about the author.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/wins ... njectable/

Re: RE: winstrol inject vs oral

drb_iac said:
About late 1980's it was stated that an oral that was injected would be less harsh than an oral swallowed. It was called the first pass theory. It was never disputed yet it just went away. To give you the jist...if you swallow winny then your stomach and liver try to break it apart. It has a chemical structure that does not allow the liver to destroy it, hence the strain on the liver. The liver works extra hard trying to destroy it...liver enzymes go up. Drink to much booze the liver sees poison coming in to kill you so the liver destroys the alcohol successfully. So therefore it does not kill us.
Now if you inject winny into the muscle then it already is in the bloodstream and makes one quick pass into the liver, just like injectables. Therefore injecting winny is not as bad as swallowing winny. Same could be said for dbol. If it is injected then it is less hard on the liver. The dosage protcol was say orally 25mg/day, BUT if you are injecting then 50mg EOD. I just did some looking around and found this link. The article is written correctly but one thing that he stated made me doubt. He said there could be drastic differences between taking winny oral vs injecting. I do not believe that and my diary says otherwise. Anyway, check out the article. I do not know much about the author.

This has been a debatable subject for a long time, and for some reason people have the assumption that injectible Winny or Dbol is not liver toxic, which couldn't be farther from the truth. There really is no positive to get injecting it in my honest opinion. The PIP is horrible with it and it has to be injected daily. It's best to just take it orally without the other hassles

RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

This has been a debatable subject for a long time, and for some reason people have the assumption that injectible Winny or Dbol is not liver toxic, which couldn't be farther from the truth. There really is no positive to get injecting it in my honest opinion. The PIP is horrible with it and it has to be injected daily. It's best to just take it orally without the other hassles

Ok guys Ive got to ask, what does PIP mean?

Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

post injection pain

SpikedEggnog said:
Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

post injection pain

OK thats what I thought because I always seen it being used when talking about injections, especially winny and I know that has the worst pip

Savage55 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
drb_iac said:

post injection pain

OK thats what I thought because I always seen it being used when talking about injections, especially winny and I know that has the worst pip

that's what the word is, but i have never tried it..

Top Bottom