napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and testosterone

samaneed

Hello Dylan, I watch all your videos on steroids. I needed a suggestion very soon I will start my cycle using ten ace, winstrol tab n test cyp. How many weeks should I take this cycle and what are the precautions I should take. I look forward hearing back from you Thanks

Dylan cant help you without knowing your stats mate , previous cycle history, years training etc . Going off your post and the fact you plan to run tren and not know anything about it scares me a lot.

You should run it 0 weeks.

How can you possibly in any universe say "I'm taking these three compounds" and then have the audacity to ask how it should be run?

How many Mg's of tren ace are planning on using a week? How many Mg's of test are you planning on using? How often do you need to pin tren ace? how many mg of winny are you planning on using? how often do you plan on taking winny and for how long? What ancillaries do you have on hand? Stats?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

How can you possibly in any universe say "I'm taking these three compounds" and then have the audacity to ask how it should be run?

even though it shouldn't really be funny, this made me laugh

yea, i'll never get that and oh yeah, tren is involved too... on top of that, NO info given on stats, cycle history, goals etc... im not sure what people expect out of me but psychic abilities are not something i have

Top Bottom