napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol/Anavar

boojakrok

Can someone please enlighten me on the effects of winstrol and anavar, which is more effective, which is safer to take, sides, and what i should expect (progress wise) from each? thanks.

Can someone please enlighten me on the effects of winstrol and anavar, which is more effective, which is safer to take, sides, and what i should expect (progress wise) from each? thanks.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience? Keep in mind that you can't run any oral steroid by itself without testosterone. Anavar is extremely weak and winstrol blows it out of the water in my opinion

Would Winstrol or Anavar generally be acceptable to use on your 2nd cycle? Assuming everything goes well on just test e on your first cycle?

GENERALLY, it is acceptable for 2nd cycle given the fact that you are in the proper conditions to do so. Of course paired up with test. Id go with winstrol over var anytime. Id use it towards the end of the cycle to polish up. Just my 2 cents

Would Winstrol or Anavar generally be acceptable to use on your 2nd cycle? Assuming everything goes well on just test e on your first cycle?
yes, definitely... i would just pick one but for the life of me, i why anavar? winstrol, DEFINITELY

Top Bottom