napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who's drb?

this is my first BB forum & i frequently see mention of DRB. also, i have read several of his posts & he appears to be the first true "guru" of his time. did he compete at one time? is he an author of any anabolic books, etc, etc? his columns here are very interesting.

Hes a member here at ar. Hes a wealth of info with years and years and years of experience in this stuff. Not sure about full on books or if he's competed in a bodybuilding sport. He will have to answer that. He will come by and introduce himself I'm sure.

Keep reading his posts and I'm sure you will learn more bro.

Ps welcome to AR :) we are happy to have you here.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He is a good guy who has been at it for a long time. He is very knowledgable. And would never purposely steer you wrong. He's in great shape for his age. And Im glad he's been back.

By the way, I haven't heard from Jake in a long time either.
Are they still around ?

Drb has been in and out the last few days. Jake however, I have not heard from. Must be busy. He'll be around I sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is my first BB forum & i frequently see mention of DRB. also, i have read several of his posts & he appears to be the first true "guru" of his time. did he compete at one time? is he an author of any anabolic books, etc, etc? his columns here are very interesting.

If I remember correctly Drb has never competed, however he has a wealth of experience spanning 4 decades in this lifestyle. Obviously he has offered a lot to our community here, and he is a valuable asset to all of us. It's a rare thing to have a veteran here of that magnitude with that kind of experience. He's a busy guy and doesn't get to pop in often, but it's certainly a treat when he can

Hi Vinny! I am drb. Not an MD but a DVM that specialized in large animal and race horse leg surgery.I am retired now and live in costa rica, but am here in the states until Christmas. I guess I am the granpa on this site as I ust turned 67. Been lifting since 1964 and been cycling since 1968. I have done well over 50 cycles, and kept great notes on all of them. You should do that too! When I first stated cycles there was only TestE. Then by the late 60's both deca and bol came out. Everyone jumped on to deca/dbol but the results were not alawys good. I was doing some free lance writing and kept saying to use the test e also. Today as always all of my cycles are test based!
Good luck to you and Merry Christmas

Hi Vinny! I am drb. Not an MD but a DVM that specialized in large animal and race horse leg surgery.I am retired now and live in costa rica, but am here in the states until Christmas. I guess I am the granpa on this site as I ust turned 67. Been lifting since 1964 and been cycling since 1968. I have done well over 50 cycles, and kept great notes on all of them. You should do that too! When I first stated cycles there was only TestE. Then by the late 60's both deca and bol came out. Everyone jumped on to deca/dbol but the results were not alawys good. I was doing some free lance writing and kept saying to use the test e also. Today as always all of my cycles are test based!

i am honored to have you on this site & i greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge you provide to us all here. regardless of the books & articles that one may read, nothing is comparable to the experienced individual that "has been there & done that." merry christmas to you as well & i look forward to more of your informative discussions.

yes DrB your posts and knowledge are inspiring to me as well, I am sure your entire family enjoys the shit out of you!!!! sarcasm, and wit is what I enjoy the most well plus your gear knowledge cuz even tho I am 44 I am new to all of this

You need to post up some good pics of you to give some people real inspiration.

Top Bottom