napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Who would like an alternative to using HCG?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As we all know, i have NEVER been a fan of hcg but begrudgingly have recommended it in SMALL circumstances because there is just no alternative... well... those days are about to end... i know most do not like to use it all and with GOOD REASON.. well, i have a surprise for everyone next week that will change the way you run cycles and drop the need for hcg during your cycle for your transition into post cycle...

Just a few more days and times will change...

As we all know, i have NEVER been a fan of hcg but begrudgingly have recommended it in SMALL circumstances because there is just no alternative... well... those days are about to end... i know most do not like to use it all and with GOOD REASON.. well, i have a surprise for everyone next week that will change the way you run cycles and drop the need for hcg during your cycle for your transition into post cycle...

Bump, needa know. however hcg helped me transition into pct very well my last cycle! But i'm a new user so i don't have much experience to base my experiences off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for this one

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited to see and hear more about this. This could be a HUGE help for so many

Here's an explanation on the new product...

The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).

The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.

Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

Although this product was never designed for natural athletes, a lot of drug-tested athletes use Post CT as a natural muscle builder because it contains no banned substances and is World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) compliant.

Post CT makes your body think it’s not producing enough testosterone and stimulates your testicles to produce supernatural amounts of testosterone. As a steroid user, you can also use Post CT as a bridge between steroid cycles. Post CT is the perfect bridge between steroid cycles because the product is non-hormonal and will not suppress natural testosterone production in any way.

Very excited Dylan. Will be nice to see the benefits of that product.

The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).

The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.

Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

Although this product was never designed for natural athletes, a lot of drug-tested athletes use Post CT as a natural muscle builder because it contains no banned substances and is World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) compliant.

Post CT makes your body think it’s not producing enough testosterone and stimulates your testicles to produce supernatural amounts of testosterone. As a steroid user, you can also use Post CT as a bridge between steroid cycles. Post CT is the perfect bridge between steroid cycles because the product is non-hormonal and will not suppress natural testosterone production in any way.
Sounds like a pretty killer product to me

Pre orders< pre orders<pre orders gat damnit>>>>>take my money for christ sake jedi g!!!!!!!!!!! I just want a tracking number already < hahahaha
here's an explanation on the new product...

the main reason why post ct was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (pct).

the advantage to using post ct on cycle is that it reduces hypothalamus-pituitary-testes-axis (hpta) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into pct smooth and allows for fast recovery.

post ct is a much safer alternative to hcg because using hcg will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. Hcg inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. Hcg usage will actually shut you down and prevent recovery when used in a pct. Post ct does the same thing as hcg, but without any of the nasty side effects.

although this product was never designed for natural athletes, a lot of drug-tested athletes use post ct as a natural muscle builder because it contains no banned substances and is world anti-doping agency (wada) compliant.

post ct makes your body think it’s not producing enough testosterone and stimulates your testicles to produce supernatural amounts of testosterone. As a steroid user, you can also use post ct as a bridge between steroid cycles. Post ct is the perfect bridge between steroid cycles because the product is non-hormonal and will not suppress natural testosterone production in any way.

Definitely looking forward to this.

This sounds promising though I'm at the end of my 8 week PCT. I'm considering this in the near future since I feel like I'm still shut down and I know I crashed my E2... the blood test was accurate and I have many of the low E2 symptoms. Can't make E2 without test, right? I'm waiting a while and getting more blood work but I can feel that 125mg/wk test cyp 250 dose is in my future... do you think this new product could be an alternative? Would a PM be better... I don't know how you could remember my crazy test/estradiol numbers with all the people asking questions daily.

I am truly excited for you and the community relative to this new product/product line... you do so much for us already, this is just awesome! Congrats!

Last edited:
This sounds promising though I'm at the end of my 8 week PCT. I'm considering this in the near future since I feel like I'm still shut down and I know I crashed my E2... the blood test was accurate and I have many of the low E2 symptoms. Can't make E2 without test, right? I'm waiting a while and getting more blood work but I can feel that 125mg/wk test cyp 250 dose is in my future... do you think this new product could be an alternative? Would a PM be better... I don't know how you could remember my crazy test/estradiol numbers with all the people asking questions daily.

I am truly excited for you and the community relative to this new product/product line... you do so much for us already, this is just awesome! Congrats!
it was designed to be a better alternative, thats the main reason it was even produced brother... hcg has so many issues with it and i despise even recommending it to people... it will definitely be a game changer brother or i would have not spent this amount of time on it... i appreciate it!

Top Bottom