napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who deleted my thread

Who wants to man up and tell me who it was. Even though i probly know what coward did it

PHURIOUS

It was a poll about bloodwork and who believes the rule of is 7-10 times ur weekly dose or even 6-10 which is a proven formula for properly dosed gear. Orwho believes that to be just bro science and irrelevant when determining if your gear is properly made and dosed.

PHURIOUS

Idk if he is or isnt this is related to what people think is the best way to determine if your bloodwork shows that the test is properly dosed. Nothing more. Or who believes it to be bro science or bs.

PHURIOUS

BGS is unhappy with the test cyp blood work posted by redmorkai?
Easy brother. Don't even mention BGS in this thread. He has nothing to do with this conversation and I would assume is perfectly happy with Reds bloods. It's only fair to leave those uninvolved.......... Well, uninvolved.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

No one mentioned anyone in the deleted thread which is i would like an explanation and as a member of this forum i deserve an explanation asafp

PHURIOUS

Is this what we have become now? A censorship board where topics are erased or locked becasue of someone sensativity to the truth?

How come no one locked my thread when i had a similar bloodtest and everyone was all thats low op should be not pleased. Where was my mod/rep at to save me from having to answer tough questions? Oh thats right i dont have one.

These questions need answering.

If this is how we plan to conduct this forum the integrity of free speech and a right to be heard has been fractured and that cant hAppen.

PHURIOUS

Is this what we have become now? A censorship board where topics are erased or locked becasue of someone sensativity to the truth?

How come no one locked my thread when i had a similar bloodtest and everyone was all thats low op should be not pleased. Where was my mod/rep at to save me from having to answer tough questions? Oh thats right i dont have one.

These questions need answering.

If this is how we plan to conduct this forum the integrity of free speech and a right to be heard has been fractured and that cant hAppen.

PHURIOUS

With all due respect bro, if you're referring to the blood test I think you are referring you, then I think you have a losing argument. But who's to say what multiplier is the absolute lowest acceptable.

I can say that I know a good bit about gh serum tests and the protocol is 10ius IM, 3 hours before the draw. I can take the exact same gh, out of the same pen. Follow the exact same protocol and have a 15 serum one day and a 35 serum the next. So it is individual and it is circumstantial. So many things affect bloods. I would only assume the same goes for hormone tests.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hey bro, chill man. I have no idea whatsoever whom deleted your thread bro, but I guarantee it wasn't me. I don't see anything wrong at all with it, and don't see why anyone would. Just post it up again bro

Hey bro, chill man. I have no idea whatsoever whom deleted your thread bro, but I guarantee it wasn't me. I don't see anything wrong at all with it, and don't see why anyone would. Just post it up again bro

I know it wasnt u brother.

PHURIOUS

With all due respect bro, if you're referring to the blood test I think you are referring you, then I think you have a losing argument. But who's to say what multiplier is the absolute lowest acceptable.

What do u mean "whos to say". Thats why u have a range and it was created long before ever even took steroids much less sold them. Thats how everyone knows. THATS THE POINT. And with all due respect. If u are happy thats great. The fact is though that number is low. Thats all im goong to say on the subject further

PHURIOUS

What do u mean "whos to say". Thats why u have a range and it was created long before ever even took steroids much less sold them. Thats how everyone knows. THATS THE POINT. And with all due respect. If u are happy thats great. The fact is though that number is low. Thats all im goong to say on the subject further

PHURIOUS

I like you bro, I don't really see it advantageous for me to pursue this any further.

I like you bro, I don't really see it advantageous for me to pursue this any further.

I like u also and we were having good conversation until certain someone came in. And did some shady shit.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom