napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

Bio-Tech said:
EQ and Tren create greater elasticity in skin as well

I want my body to look like in covered in dick skin

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

sealrunner said:
TheSVPdeal said:
sealrunner said:
"TheSVPdeal" said:
I see your logic but at 200mg test each week, you shouldn't have any real water weight to speak of but the hormonal roller coaster might cause estro to be up. Have you tried test at 150 long ester?

And why would you add var to every cycle?

I think a low dose of anavar, around 10mg for men, should be added to a cycle for two major reasons; the increased rate of cross linking pro-collagen II and the improvement in nutrient partitioning you gain from the compound. The nutrient partitioning I have yet to prove with scientific evidence but I have spoke with upwards of 100 people (Many soldiers and endurance athletes) who say that anavar+creatine is the shit and they get a harder fuller muscle from the addition of anavar that isn't expirenced with any other compound. I think it might have something to do the extra Oxygen molecule affecting the glycogen supra-compensation. The cross linking of pro-collagen II has been studied and studied and is also an effect gained from EQ, Nandrolone, and Primobolan but these drugs are more expensive or have higher side effects than oxandrolone. The effect on collagen I feel becomes extremely important in athletes over 30 who also run dry strength compounds. (Trenbolone, Halotestin, ect.) The hepatoxicity is extremely low on this drug, almost a no issue at 10mg and the cost is less than $200 for a 3 month supply for legit anavar. The main problem is your cholesterol will go to unsafe levels after 10 weeks give or take, so efforts should be made to plan on how long you use it get blood work to monitor your markers and discontinue when needed. I strongly believe in this compound as almost an ancillary for joint and muscle support.

If anyone has any more information or sees huge flaws in my idea, debate me! We're all here to supposedly learn and help people.
Well aware of the collagen benefits of nandrolones and EQ, although didn't know that Anavar offered the same.

Anavar does but through a different pathway. EQ and Primo help build more collagen. Nandrolone supports the hydration and fluid in joints and tendons. Anavar and winstrol both build the actual existing tendons. But winstrol builds a bigger weaker tendon and anavar builds a denser tendon. The actual risks of winstrol are debatable though.
Mind posting any links to studies? That's pretty sweet if that's true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like a fish swimming with a bunch of sharks lol...

Everybody talking about numerous compounds and I'm over here like I just wanna try some Test E for my future first cycle :lol:

Going with my sarms first tho... :cool:

Re: RE: Re: Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
I feel like a fish swimming with a bunch of sharks lol...

Everybody talking about numerous compounds and I'm over here like I just wanna try some Test E for my future first cycle :lol:

Going with my sarms first tho... :cool:
Don't feel bad, I've been hanging out around these boards for 2 years now. I started with sarms and two years later I still haven't jumped into the realm of injectables. That is going to change come August though, that's when I will start my first cycle. Take your time, don't get on a rush and learn as much as you can.

As far as the topic goes, all of them, lol. I haven't tried any, so as of right now, I can't wait to try them all.

I said I would never do tren because the sides just sound terrible to me . I don't sleep sleep well anyway so trensomnia turns me off , but .... The results people make are making me want to try it so bad .

Jacfolly said:
I said I would never do tren because the sides just sound terrible to me . I don't sleep sleep well anyway so trensomnia turns me off , but .... The results people make are making me want to try it so bad .
Never know until you try.

I felt the same and found that I am side-free on huge amounts of tren

Run an 8 week cycle of low test prop and tren ace, shit you could even do 6 weeks of tren ace and see how you respond. If your diet and supports are on point and you keep estro/blood pressure in check thats half the battle

Sent using Tapatalk

Jacfolly said:

Just a few things to note... 1. Nothing can transform your body like tren, not even close 2. The side effects ARE NOT overplayed whatsoever and can really have a bad effect on SOME but not nearly as bad on others. 3. You never know how it will effect you until YOU try for yourself 4. START SLOW, very SLOW and let your body adapt and increase moderately 5. MAKE SURE you have the proper supports on hand before you start 6. Truly grasp and understand WHAT tren is, what to expect and how it works 7. Keep a daily log to take note of experiences and what you may or may have done that day to induce certain things that occur 8. BE SAFE and ASK QUESTIONS when you are unsure of anything

Jacfolly said:
This is exactly how I felt going in, but here I am on my 5th week of Tren Ace and am so glad I tried it. Are the sides there? Yes. But I'm managing. Sleep is about every other night sucks, then the next night is ok. BP has ups and downs, taking in a ton of water and supplementing with 1100mg's of Hawthorne Berry and it seems to be doing the trick. I do take prescription sleep meds though as I have sleep issues without the Tren. So my sleep might not be as good if I didn't have those. Worst side for me is the tight chest. I seem to wheeze all day and breath is short, not to mention cardio being shot.

All that being said, nothing ever got my delts to pop on all 3 sides like the Tren has in the last 5 weeks. I actually have separation all the way around and that has been my goal for a long time.

Dbol is at the top of my list of things to try. Will definitely be kicking off next cycle with it. Was so scared of bloat before, but now with some experience gained, I do not worry about it at all. I've learned to embrace estrogen and use it to my advantage as long as it's under control.

Dethmetl said:
Dbol is at the top of my list of things to try. Will definitely be kicking off next cycle with it. Was so scared of bloat before, but now with some experience gained, I do not worry about it at all. I've learned to embrace estrogen and use it to my advantage as long as it's under control.

Not sure if you have tried tbol bro but what an alternative! If you have not tried it before I would highly recommend giving it a go!

DylanGemelli said:
Dethmetl said:

Not sure if you have tried tbol bro but what an alternative! If you have not tried it before I would highly recommend giving it a go!
Hah, funny you mention that...tracking says my Tbol will be landing Tuesday!! After this Tren is done, the Tbol begins. Very excited.

Dethmetl said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dethmetl said:

Hah, funny you mention that...tracking says my Tbol will be landing Tuesday!! After this Tren is done, the Tbol begins. Very excited.

Bro, you are in for a big treat with it... Huge size and strength but dry and sustainable and not nearly as toxic as other counterparts... Im dosing it half the normal dose right now and still getting big results...

DylanGemelli said:
Dethmetl said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dethmetl said:

Bro, you are in for a big treat with it... Huge size and strength but dry and sustainable and not nearly as toxic as other counterparts... Im dosing it half the normal dose right now and still getting big results...
How are you dosing it? My tabs are 20mg each, so I will probably start at 20 for a week then go to 40 for the rest. Not sure if they will be tabs or capsule. Hopefully tabs so I can break them in half to split the doses evenly when I'm doing 20.

JackSteel said:
sealrunner said:
TheSVPdeal said:
sealrunner said:
"TheSVPdeal" said:
I see your logic but at 200mg test each week, you shouldn't have any real water weight to speak of but the hormonal roller coaster might cause estro to be up. Have you tried test at 150 long ester?

I think a low dose of anavar, around 10mg for men, should be added to a cycle for two major reasons; the increased rate of cross linking pro-collagen II and the improvement in nutrient partitioning you gain from the compound. The nutrient partitioning I have yet to prove with scientific evidence but I have spoke with upwards of 100 people (Many soldiers and endurance athletes) who say that anavar+creatine is the shit and they get a harder fuller muscle from the addition of anavar that isn't expirenced with any other compound. I think it might have something to do the extra Oxygen molecule affecting the glycogen supra-compensation. The cross linking of pro-collagen II has been studied and studied and is also an effect gained from EQ, Nandrolone, and Primobolan but these drugs are more expensive or have higher side effects than oxandrolone. The effect on collagen I feel becomes extremely important in athletes over 30 who also run dry strength compounds. (Trenbolone, Halotestin, ect.) The hepatoxicity is extremely low on this drug, almost a no issue at 10mg and the cost is less than $200 for a 3 month supply for legit anavar. The main problem is your cholesterol will go to unsafe levels after 10 weeks give or take, so efforts should be made to plan on how long you use it get blood work to monitor your markers and discontinue when needed. I strongly believe in this compound as almost an ancillary for joint and muscle support.

If anyone has any more information or sees huge flaws in my idea, debate me! We're all here to supposedly learn and help people.
Well aware of the collagen benefits of nandrolones and EQ, although didn't know that Anavar offered the same.

Anavar does but through a different pathway. EQ and Primo help build more collagen. Nandrolone supports the hydration and fluid in joints and tendons. Anavar and winstrol both build the actual existing tendons. But winstrol builds a bigger weaker tendon and anavar builds a denser tendon. The actual risks of winstrol are debatable though.

Hey Mr. Jack Steel glad to see you're here! I am in the process of writing an article about using PED's for medicinal purposes I should have to to Mr. Gemelli soon to be put up on the site.

sealrunner said:
JackSteel said:
sealrunner said:
"TheSVPdeal" said:
"sealrunner" said:
"TheSVPdeal" said:

Hey Mr. Jack Steel glad to see you're here! I am in the process of writing an article about using PED's for medicinal purposes I should have to to Mr. Gemelli soon to be put up on the site.
Nice dude! I look forward to reading it! Remind me of your aliases lol

Top Bottom