napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which steroid have you never ran that you want to try?

PAYRION said:
Bio-Tech said:
PAYRION said:
Im gonna say TREN..I tried to run it not long ago but after 13 days, BAM! the sides hit me like a ton of bricks..I thought I was in the clear but nope...I really want to run it full cycle but I actually missed a few days of work over it...Cannot do it again...It will be my retirement drug I guess..12 years from now Ill get to run it.
What was the rest of your cycle like
I was on 100mg tren eod..500mg test cyp 2x/wk(1000mg total/wk)..50mg dbol/day

bro, look at these doses very closely and think about this... a gram of test and 50 mg of dbol? your estrogen had to be completely and utterly fucked... that would absolutely tear you up inside with your blood pressure etc... that's EXACTLY why you couldn't handle it... if you lowered your test down to 350-400, hit your tren about 400-500 and rid yourself of dbol and added tbol or winstrol and then threw in GW for tren, i have a feeling your experience would be QUITE different... i hate to see you miss out on this one but brother, your doses were extreme here... i would expect nothing less than what you suffered through... its all in the protocol here... you could easily get through it if you ran it different but that was just a flat out dangerous way to run things brother... im not trying to come down hard or anything, so please dont think that but that's scary bro... i don't want you to hurt yourself... there is no need to ever run a gram of test especially when you have something like tren in there... let tren shine and test support it...

My BP did sky rocket while on tren.. My usual is 750-1000 test...600eq....50 dbol for first 4 weeks.. Never had any gyno problems, never BP problems..Always been my sweat spot ..I probably should have just ran the tren and lower test. I know that...It was a fast last minute decision to try tren...Maybe this fall when Contract and organizing slows down at work Ill give it another chance. Just cannot risk it right now. Too much going on to be down again.

PAYRION said:
My BP did sky rocket while on tren.. My usual is 750-1000 test...600eq....50 dbol for first 4 weeks.. Never had any gyno problems, never BP problems..Always been my sweat spot ..I probably should have just ran the tren and lower test. I know that...It was a fast last minute decision to try tren...Maybe this fall when Contract and organizing slows down at work Ill give it another chance. Just cannot risk it right now. Too much going on to be down again.

Your a smart man and I like that... I have nothing but respect for doing things right, being aware of issues that could arise and doing them right... I like that man, truly... Im always here to help with anything I can so if you need any guidance, don't hesitate to let me know...

sealrunner said:
Olympus said:
sealrunner said:
"Olympus" said:
"sealrunner" said:
I have always wanted to try a Stack of Stenbolone Acetate and 1-Testosterone (Dihydro-Boldenone)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only people who make it is Geneza and I have never gotten a good source. I am still to this day (7 years) looking for a good source for it.

Stenbolone was Dan Duchane's favorite steroid and it's very very close to primobolan but is supposed to put on a little more mass. 1-Test is the most anabolic metabolite of Boldenone and is made by the Alpha reductase enzyme (I think) but it sill has an effect on pro-collagen II and epo. That would be a hell of a cycle.

It's a great compound and packs a PIP PUNCH. Geneza's is fake unfortunately.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I did. I'll find you one bro

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
This forum is great!!! If everyone in the gym was as nice and helpful as the people here people BB'ing wouldn't be a "Fringe" culture. I absolutely love the moderators here. I've really wanted this compound if I can hammer out a dosage it would be the endurance athlete's wet dream!

Feeling is mutual. Stay on me via PM. My memory sucks but I genuinely enjoy helping people. Especially you, guy. Lol!!

Would love to run primo. Looking at next May. Need to do some more research. Want that dry hard look w no bloat- so not sure yet what to run w it. Also want a knock out product w no questions on what I'm shooting. Obv feedback would be appreciated

Rydrdie said:
Would love to run primo. Looking at next May. Need to do some more research. Want that dry hard look w no bloat- so not sure yet what to run w it. Also want a knock out product w no questions on what I'm shooting. Obv feedback would be appreciated

Invest in a quality product. The exotic compounds are definitely something you get what you pay for. Sounds like you've got some time to put back some cash for a primo run $2,000 is a nice start, my favorite cycle to date is Primo/Test prop/Anavar with some other stuff.

sealrunner said:
Rydrdie said:

Invest in a quality product. The exotic compounds are definitely something you get what you pay for. Sounds like you've got some time to put back some cash for a primo run $2,000 is a nice start, my favorite cycle to date is Primo/Test prop/Anavar with some other stuff.
Ya I got time. I don't rush into AAS cycles. I like to plan n research. Running a shorter cut cycle now n gonna run a bulk cycle in late September. Would like to start ordering some primo by October bc I know I'm gonna need a shitload to run at least 600 mg/wk for 16 weeks. So, I'll be doin some HW til then

Rydrdie said:
sealrunner said:
Rydrdie said:

Ya I got time. I don't rush into AAS cycles. I like to plan n research. Running a shorter cut cycle now n gonna run a bulk cycle in late September. Would like to start ordering some primo by October bc I know I'm gonna need a shitload to run at least 600 mg/wk for 16 weeks. So, I'll be doin some HW til then

The highest I've run it is 300mg/week but I'm not looking for huge gains from it. One of the best things about primo is the feeling on it. It almost feels like you're natty but with awesome genetics. Drop to at least 8%BF (Real 8% BF) before you run it and keep a slight (Key word slight) surplus and it's a game changer. It stacks well with other DHTs and IMO other milder compounds at sane dosages (Low test, low dosages of orals, and masteron are fantastic). If you're not getting on stage don't run it with tren. You negate the best part of primo when you pair it with harsh compounds like tren and halo. Sit back and enjoy it!

sealrunner said:
Rydrdie said:

Why prop when primo needs to be run for a while, like 20 weeks? Var also makes less sense to me then mast given the look you want to achieve.

TheSVPdeal said:
sealrunner said:
Rydrdie said:

Why prop when primo needs to be run for a while, like 20 weeks? Var also makes less sense to me then mast given the look you want to achieve.

That cycle I have run 3 times and the reason for the prop is because the goal was a faster marathon time. I don't recommend doing this but 100mg of T Prop on Mon. and Wed. And you get the recovery benefits of test but by the weekend the water goes down making the long runs easier on the joints. The anavar was run at 10mg a day to help recovery and collagen synthesis and nutrient partitioning. IMO test is test, anavar in a low amount (10mg for a male) should be used on every cycle, and DHTs stack well with other DHTs (except anadrol)

I see your logic but at 200mg test each week, you shouldn't have any real water weight to speak of but the hormonal roller coaster might cause estro to be up. Have you tried test at 150 long ester?

And why would you add var to every cycle?

It depends on your conditioning going into the cycle... If your body fat is low enough then primo and masteron is calling your name... I HIGHLY recommend considering eq as well... I basically never run a cycle without the three and the beauty of all three is they all bring something very strong to the table, can be ran longer and at higher doses and have the least amount of side effects with the cleanest and most sustainable results... Its my championship stack as it is ALWAYS a winner...

TheSVPdeal said:
I see your logic but at 200mg test each week, you shouldn't have any real water weight to speak of but the hormonal roller coaster might cause estro to be up. Have you tried test at 150 long ester?

I think a low dose of anavar, around 10mg for men, should be added to a cycle for two major reasons; the increased rate of cross linking pro-collagen II and the improvement in nutrient partitioning you gain from the compound. The nutrient partitioning I have yet to prove with scientific evidence but I have spoke with upwards of 100 people (Many soldiers and endurance athletes) who say that anavar+creatine is the shit and they get a harder fuller muscle from the addition of anavar that isn't expirenced with any other compound. I think it might have something to do the extra Oxygen molecule affecting the glycogen supra-compensation. The cross linking of pro-collagen II has been studied and studied and is also an effect gained from EQ, Nandrolone, and Primobolan but these drugs are more expensive or have higher side effects than oxandrolone. The effect on collagen I feel becomes extremely important in athletes over 30 who also run dry strength compounds. (Trenbolone, Halotestin, ect.) The hepatoxicity is extremely low on this drug, almost a no issue at 10mg and the cost is less than $200 for a 3 month supply for legit anavar. The main problem is your cholesterol will go to unsafe levels after 10 weeks give or take, so efforts should be made to plan on how long you use it get blood work to monitor your markers and discontinue when needed. I strongly believe in this compound as almost an ancillary for joint and muscle support.

If anyone has any more information or sees huge flaws in my idea, debate me! We're all here to supposedly learn and help people.

TheSVPdeal said:

I'll be honest I have not, I am extremely prone to water entention and gyno. Every male in my family has it naturally :( I started with a 12 week prop only cycle because that's what I could get my hands on and never looked back! I am becoming more curious and I am planning on changing my ways soon. I have to use 12.5 of armoasain EOD plus 50mg of rolaxifene ED to keep estrogen under control on just 200mg a week of test.

sealrunner said:
TheSVPdeal said:

I'll be honest I have not, I am extremely prone to water entention and gyno. Every male in my family has it naturally :( I started with a 12 week prop only cycle because that's what I could get my hands on and never looked back! I am becoming more curious and I am planning on changing my ways soon. I have to use 12.5 of armoasain EOD plus 50mg of rolaxifene ED to keep estrogen under control on just 200mg a week of test.
PM me sometime and we'll share views and experiment with this stuff

sealrunner said:
TheSVPdeal said:

I think a low dose of anavar, around 10mg for men, should be added to a cycle for two major reasons; the increased rate of cross linking pro-collagen II and the improvement in nutrient partitioning you gain from the compound. The nutrient partitioning I have yet to prove with scientific evidence but I have spoke with upwards of 100 people (Many soldiers and endurance athletes) who say that anavar+creatine is the shit and they get a harder fuller muscle from the addition of anavar that isn't expirenced with any other compound. I think it might have something to do the extra Oxygen molecule affecting the glycogen supra-compensation. The cross linking of pro-collagen II has been studied and studied and is also an effect gained from EQ, Nandrolone, and Primobolan but these drugs are more expensive or have higher side effects than oxandrolone. The effect on collagen I feel becomes extremely important in athletes over 30 who also run dry strength compounds. (Trenbolone, Halotestin, ect.) The hepatoxicity is extremely low on this drug, almost a no issue at 10mg and the cost is less than $200 for a 3 month supply for legit anavar. The main problem is your cholesterol will go to unsafe levels after 10 weeks give or take, so efforts should be made to plan on how long you use it get blood work to monitor your markers and discontinue when needed. I strongly believe in this compound as almost an ancillary for joint and muscle support.

If anyone has any more information or sees huge flaws in my idea, debate me! We're all here to supposedly learn and help people.
Well aware of the collagen benefits of nandrolones and EQ, although didn't know that Anavar offered the same.

TheSVPdeal said:
sealrunner said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Well aware of the collagen benefits of nandrolones and EQ, although didn't know that Anavar offered the same.

Anavar does but through a different pathway. EQ and Primo help build more collagen. Nandrolone supports the hydration and fluid in joints and tendons. Anavar and winstrol both build the actual existing tendons. But winstrol builds a bigger weaker tendon and anavar builds a denser tendon. The actual risks of winstrol are debatable though.

There are different forms of collagen synthesis and repair, sometimes( on cycle) you may feel better because all AAS have some sort of collagen repair properties but a lot of the time its simply a mask and then when your cycles over you caused more harm than good

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Bottom