napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which Mobile crypto wallet

Usmc0331

Which wallet do you guys like best for simplicity and anonymity? I liked BRD but it was bought by Coinbase. I buy from coinbase exchange but always moved to BRD before sending since I read Coinbase can track and freeze your account. I now have the new Coinbase wallet app that’s supposedly non custodial but not sure it’s not being monitored. I do see all my past transactions in the history that I’m not crazy about that transferred over once I moved my BRD assets over to Coinbase wallet. It pretty much forced me to do that saying hey we bought BRD! Has anyone been using this new Coinbase wallet or should I opt for a different one? Just trying to see what is your guys thought on this?
Thanks guys!

I havent used it but im no expert on that either so ill defer that to others that may have more expertise on it...

coinbase wallet would be hot storage, keeping it on coinbase on the CEX is perfectly safe. coinbase gets a lot of hate out there by the conspiracy nutjobs that dominate social media these days, the truth is its cause they won't list shit coins which are 99% scams so they get flak. also due to past issues over the years. today though they are the best if you are in the USA. if you are in the UK use binance

coinbase wallet would be hot storage, keeping it on coinbase on the CEX is perfectly safe. coinbase gets a lot of hate out there by the conspiracy nutjobs that dominate social media these days, the truth is its cause they won't list shit coins which are 99% scams so they get flak. also due to past issues over the years. today though they are the best if you are in the USA. if you are in the UK use binance
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I agree reading too much online can get you over thinking things. 👍🏻

Top Bottom