napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bitcoin explained. The simplicity of it.

Some problems with circle
1. Not fully anonymous
2. It grabs your IP address when you sign
3. Not available outside the US
4. Need a cell phone number to activate your account....they send you an SMS
��

This is something people say... the one thing you can do is take your money you buy and just send to another wallet. iPhone users have such things as 'bread' which is simple or other ones. It's all your choice.

This is something people say... the one thing you can do is take your money you buy and just send to another wallet. iPhone users have such things as 'bread' which is simple or other ones. It's all your choice.

I downloaded "bread pay" too.Thanks again for the tips.

I downloaded "bread pay" too.Thanks again for the tips.

iPhone is bread wallet but I think it's the same thing. But yep. Anytime dude. You'll lose some money sending from circle to bread or any other wallet but it's just a few cents to dollars depending on amount just because it has to go through the miners for them to move it. Everyone gets a little piece who moves it.

iPhone is bread wallet but I think it's the same thing. But yep. Anytime dude. You'll lose some money sending from circle to bread or any other wallet but it's just a few cents to dollars depending on amount just because it has to go through the miners for them to move it. Everyone gets a little piece who moves it.

Yeah that's what I meant "bread wallet".I don't mind if it's a few pennies on the dollar.

I just noticed a 1000 BC's are $704.52

That's a little more than "pennies on the dollar" Hmm.What's the exchange rate?

It's always changing. Coins are like stocks. They rise and fall. Sometimes you gotta keep an eye out. But when they're down sit On them and when the start jumping back up in price cash out.

It's always changing. Coins are like stocks. They rise and fall. Sometimes you gotta keep an eye out. But when they're down sit On them and when the start jumping back up in price cash out.

Oh so they're like stocks??shit man this is so confusing

Oh so they're like stocks??shit man this is so confusing

Kind of yes. The price of coins fluctuates just like stocks. It moves up it moves down it stays where it's at. But yes people will buy coins and hold them for a price spike or what not. You can actually use some wallets or bitcoins to get 20% off amazon orders or go to Starbucks and get 20% off your Starbucks order and get your basic bitch on. Ha

I'm so behind on this.. I keep telling myself I'm going to put in the time to research and fully understand how bitcoin works but I never do it lol.

Mine setup on burner phone.. In a fake name, that transfers to another coinbase.. Full anonymity.

VALHALLA CEO

Sweet! I have to wait until I visit the USA to get a phone number to use to activate my account
I used a VPN to hide my IP address
Still have to give them my debit card info....so it's not anonymous for paying

Top Bottom