napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to get blood test

I will. I think I'm going to get my bloods done 36 hours post injection, would that be a good time for sust?

I think 24-36 hours is good. I will be doing bloods next Friday and it will be about 27 hours if all goes to plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pinned 200mg test/100mg tren/70mg mast last night and itll be scheduled at 11am tomorrow, so exactly 34 hours apart. I pinned a little extra test last night because I'm not doing it today. I'm only pinning tren/mast today.

053fd7299ce2ce4a303fab6d51aa4f2e.jpg

I think that this is the uncapped test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant what lab as in what source. Also what's your dosages?

You havd been all over the place asking about bloods and labs. Whats up? Why not by some products and run them yourself. Otherwise each spurce has bloods posted all over u just need to research it here.

PHURIOUS

You havd been all over the place asking about bloods and labs. Whats up? Why not by some products and run them yourself. Otherwise each spurce has bloods posted all over u just need to research it here.

PHURIOUS

I can only do bloods for so many sources at one time. My chef is first, then I'm doing bloods on your sust next. What's wrong with asking people what source they're doing bloods for? I wanna see more bloods/lab maxes for quality control around here. Consistency is key.

I can only do bloods for so many sources at one time. My chef is first, then I'm doing bloods on your sust next. What's wrong with asking people what source they're doing bloods for? I wanna see more bloods/lab maxes for quality control around here. Consistency is key.

Ya except one thing. All the sources are of the utmost quality. Why are you challenging them being that you are a very new member. Every source here is the definition of consistency or they wouldnt be here me included.

PHURIOUS

I'm gonna cruise on your sust @ 300mg/wk and do bloods at the 4 week mark.

And im sure since you are the urmost expert you would know you run sust 5 weeks and then have bloods drawn within 36-48 hours right? To get a proper read.

PHURIOUS

And im sure since you are the urmost expert you would know you run sust 5 weeks and then have bloods drawn within 36-48 hours right? To get a proper read.

PHURIOUS

I'm already on sust, I'll be on sust technically a lot longer then 4 weeks. It's just that id be on yours for 4. But ok I'll run it 5 weeks lol

Ya except one thing. All the sources are of the utmost quality. Why are you challenging them being that you are a very new member. Every source here is the definition of consistency or they wouldnt be here me included.

PHURIOUS

I believe the sources are good but of course I'm gonna challenge their and the members words to the test with bloods and I'm probably going to buy a lab max soon. Because why not do it?

I'm already on sust, I'll be on sust technically a lot longer then 4 weeks. It's just that id be on yours for 4. But ok I'll run it 5 weeks lol

Well u definatly want to. To make sure thw othwr gear clears. Or it would t be a good test.

PHURIOUS

I believe the sources are good but of course I'm gonna challenge their and the members words to the test with bloods and I'm probably going to buy a lab max soon. Because why not do it?

If YOU want to do it. Thats great.

If others dont thats their right. But the sources here have gone thru many many many vettings to be where they are. So challenging is like beating a dead horse after u have shot it.

But YOU can do whatever you like.

So YOU buy the products. From each source. Labmax them ALL and do bloods on them ALL.

sound good?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom