napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Where has this site been all my life!

KvnLws

Hello All,
I would like to introduce myself. I have been watching Dylan's videos for a couple months and finally decided to join the club. I am extremely impressed with his knowledge and approach to the educational aspects of his vids. I've tried to join other sites and was always pushed away by the aggressiveness of the other members. I always felt like they just wanted to push their stacks and cycles (which were way too hardcore) on me and made me feel stupid for sticking to more mild and moderate cycles for marathon, not sprint type gains. I've read a lot of the posts and see you have more of a brotherhood here dedicated to knowledge, education and safety. I think that's fuckin awesome. I look forward to being part of the ISARMS club.

A little about me:
Ht: 66"
Wt: 172lbs
BMI: 23% (Not Acceptable)
Goals: reduce body fat, lean muscle gains and better vascularity

Welcome to ISarms... I'm glad you've been doing some homework.

Welcome aboard, and don't get too wrapped up in your BMI if it is by height/weight, my work labels me as OBESE.
I have a BMI of 29 SMH!!

There are better measures to use.

welcome brother!! love your first post and its great to have you.. dont worry about anything in terms of your conditioning now... thats what we are here for to help fix it!

Welcome, and so glad to hear your observation regarding "marathon not a sprint". The middle way is always the answer......

Top Bottom