napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When would you notice a change, if you switched manufacturers

Taxed77

As title says, switching manufacturers, how long would it take to know the difference in quality/dosage tren ace, possibly underdosed. I have my doubts regarding a previous manufacturer versus the new robolics tren i dipped into early in the week

Any thoughts?

As title says, switching manufacturers, how long would it take to know the difference in quality/dosage tren ace, possibly underdosed. I have my doubts regarding a previous manufacturer versus the new robolics tren i dipped into early in the week

Any thoughts?
it depends on the ester brother... are you using ace or enanthate?

Ace to ace same dosage 100mg vs 100mg eod. Only difference is lab manufacturer. I am wondering if previous lab is underdosed as compared to the new robolics i used. Today will be 4th pin

Last edited:
With Tren ace I would think you could tell within about a week or so if there is a quality difference.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I thought so. I feel harder, little more aggressive, i have some restles nights, i take sleepy time tea when that happens, more frequent sweats. I have never had any symptoms prior to first pin.

I looked at my gym log, my last pin with previous lab i finished doing close grip chest presses on a smith machine at 385lbs end of routine. And shrugs on a dead lift machine 765 6x. Once my soreness is close to being gone in going to see if i can push for higher weight/reps. I can use those two movements as a base for comparison.Last week i weighed 163lbs. I checked yesterday and weights a few oz. under 170lbs

Last edited:
Not sure who your previous lab was, but I will tell you it's very hard to find any quality out there that matches Robo's Tren so it's no surprise that when you switched you could feel the difference.

Is the source on this board of the lab in question?

Not sure who your previous lab was, but I will tell you it's very hard to find any quality out there that matches Robo's Tren so it's no surprise that when you switched you could feel the difference.

Is the source on this board of the lab in question?

No, the source is not affiliated with this board. I didn't want to mention the name cause i didn't know if it was allowable or not so i just said "other lab" cause i didn't want to screw my status. So i just kept it quiet

The robo tren i just feel harder and as if you can see it in my apperance. Like I'm popping, could just be me i dunno. That's why i asked the topic question. I think the previous lab was underdosed and robo gear is just off a higher quality

I understand you don't want to get bashed for dis-crediting someone's gear. However the way I look at it is, it is your opinion and that's what these forums are all about. If I was unhappy with gear that I received or felt it was underdosed, I would absolutely get with the source first and then give my opinion on it in the open forum to make sure other bros aren't purchasing gear that's shit. Especially, if it is not an approved source on this board put him out there on front street, fuck it.

I have pm that lab and concerns to them prior to the beginning of this thread. Their response is "we stand behind our product 100% and apologize for the lack of results, however results always vary and other thing within the human body also take into consideration" it is what it is, it's the game we play. Unless we have access daily to the labs like we do here that interact with us as personal as they do, and bro's trust their work with proven results and blood work. It's tough top trust. And it's one of the reasons i come here with confidence that members give positive feedback and critique. Also guys and gals aren't afraid to let their guard down and allow each other to get personal and get to know one another and become friends

Last edited:
im telling you right now brother, and i tend to keep gear comments to myself in terms of who to use etc... just look at my log and you can see... its all robolics... its the best tren ive used, period... you should see a difference in a week or less being a short ester... noticeable differences throughout bro

im telling you right now brother, and i tend to keep gear comments to myself in terms of who to use etc... just look at my log and you can see... its all robolics... its the best tren ive used, period... you should see a difference in a week or less being a short ester... noticeable differences throughout bro
I almost positive in seeing the robo working in now. Just in the way my body feels. The feeling like you just walked out of the gym. Tightened, solid, sculpted and swole

^^X2

Also, Not only is Robo gear fire, but he has been in the game for years and is a trusted and proven source time and time again

I have 3 more robo tren i plan on running on the back end of a spring thru summer 20 week blast. Already have started setting funds aside for the rest

I have 3 more robo tren i plan on running on the back end of a spring thru summer 20 week blast. Already have started setting funds aside for the rest
thats awesome brother... i can say this with all honesty and certainty... i always had robo in my top 3... always but i was the biggest AY fan... i always felt it was the best but now, im telling you, robo is at the top of my list... so your definitely making a very wise choice... ive known him for a very long time but i never used him early on and im so glad many years ago that i did... best move i made for gear choice

Thanks for the reassurance fellas. Hit it hard today, Last week bent over rows did 5 sets of 5 with 245, today i did 5 sets of 5 with 265. I think there is a big difference with the tren quality. I did do more weight the entire training. And sweated like no other day there prior

good shit bro... now go get your gains because they have been sitting there waiting... now its time to take them! keep us updated bro

Top Bottom